• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs. Pulaski Academy

Started by Jimbo Morphis, September 09, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Superjack45

To much for you OM, you slow you can't help it being from the delta and all. Just kidding I like the Delta. :P :P

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 01:08:52 pm
To much for you OM, you slow you can't help it being from the delta and all. Just kidding I like the Delta. :P :P
i know what it means just need you to explain to me how you would use it to describe cuck on this board. i'm not slow, you're just exceptional i guess. zealot and we'll said in the same day QUIET frankly just hurts my brain.

polksalet

Pa by 90. Warren blames a bad call by a cheating Nashville ref.

cuckoobird

September 10, 2014, 02:44:52 pm #53 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:46:34 pm by cuckoobird
Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 01:05:57 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 10, 2014, 12:10:46 pm
You must have a word of the day calender
If you knew what it meant,you would know it is you by the way you conduct yourself on this forum, excessive,fanatic that's you all the way. I just call a Duck a Duck. KMSL  ;)
I know what it means, lol  but I don't think it fits. I'm not trying to change your mind on who you support.

Intelligentsia

CounterPunch

Is this game in Warren? Sorry if that's been answered

Jack1990

Yes, it will be played in Warren.

CounterPunch

I'd like to see the Jacks thump these chumps.

Jack1990

I hope so too but PA is always a challenge for us.

bullseye

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 10, 2014, 09:32:24 pm
I feel friction brewing here!!

CounterPunch

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 07:56:27 am
PA will be tough and if we can hold down the coaches son we might have a chance he is a pretty good slot receivers he  always find a way to get open.
Zack won't be playing.  Messed up his shoulder in Bryant scrimmage.  Sounded like a pretty gruesome injury.  May be back by week 6 or so, but may not be able to play at all this year.  And you are right, he is one of the best I've ever seen at finding a way to get open when the initial play breaks down.

Jimbo Morphis

i get the feeling you don't like pulaski academy.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on September 11, 2014, 08:23:54 am
don't get him in trouble....again....

phdefense

Quote from: Oldman on September 11, 2014, 08:23:54 am
He still has chafe marks from the handcuffs.

Romeo

Watching the PA game tonight against New Symrna Beach. PA's a well oiled machine.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on September 11, 2014, 09:09:49 pm
Watching the PA game tonight against New Symrna Beach. PA's a well oiled machine.

Channel?

Romeo

Game's over now PA won 52-20 but you watch their games here:

Romeo

Ha ha. On the PA radio, they were complaining about the 10 holding calls PA got the last time they played at Warren.

CounterPunch

Quote from: Romeo on September 11, 2014, 09:09:49 pm
what do you think Warren's chances are?

Romeo

September 11, 2014, 09:42:57 pm #70 Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:54:43 pm by Romeo
I think its going to be a high scoring game but I got PA by at least 14, depending on how many onside kicks they get. However, they're not going to get away with those "onside kick recoveries" they got last year. I think Warren is going to have a hard time stopping PA's passing game. Fatigue might also play a factor. PA seems to have a lot of depth and has 75 players to Warren's 34. The last two years Warren wasn't able to run the ball against PA but I think we'll have a chance to balance our offense this time. #11 for PA is a beast at LB.

cuckoobird

Romeo

I believe his last name was ridenbach.

CounterPunch

Quote from: Romeo on September 11, 2014, 09:42:57 pm
I think its going to be a high scoring game but I got PA by at least 14, depending on how many onside kicks they get. However, they're not going to get away with those "onside kick recoveries" they got last year. I think Warren is going to have a hard time stopping PA's passing game. Fatigue might also play a factor. PA seems to have a lot of depth and has 75 players to Warren's 34. The last two years Warren wasn't able to run the ball against PA but I think will have a chance to balance our offense this time. #11 for PA is a beast at LB.
I'll be keeping up with this game. Hopefully ours is not much too watch.

Bulldog92

Sounds like it might be like the SS game. Close for a while but depth finally takes it's toll. Would love to come watch should be an action pact game for sure. Good luck Lumberjacks!!

toobad4u993

WARREN wins by however many they want. At the end if season they will have to forfeit all games because they had too many players go D1

AirWarren

On to this game. If Warren plays like they did tonight, we will get a mudhole stomped into our arse.

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on September 12, 2014, 09:47:16 pm
On to this game. If Warren plays like they did tonight, we will get a mudhole stomped into our arse.
it won't be nice

AirWarren

The effects of losing coach Bemburg is glaringly obvious.

Superjack45

LJ06

Romeo

I know tonight was a letdown but I think we'll come out and play much better next week. Unless it rains......

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on September 13, 2014, 12:41:42 am
I know tonight was a letdown but I think we'll come out and play much better next week. Unless it rains......

It's def starting off as a rainy year and I didn't have much hope for this game before we played tonight. I certainly don't now. PA will thrive off our mistakes if it happens next week.

Superjack45

They will play better next week they just have to.

LJ06

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 13, 2014, 12:49:01 am

I think Romeo is on to something with our trends of play

Superjack45

Quote from: LJ06 on September 13, 2014, 12:51:02 am

I think Romeo is on to something with our trends of play
If you look at last year they played hard against Fayetteville but went flat against Fairview in the rain, but played PA tough so hopefully they should put thing together. You kinda want your kids to get better each week as the season goes on. I think Gilmore had a pretty good game last night and we need some young guys to step up this year also.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Romeo on September 11, 2014, 09:48:40 pm
I believe his last name was ridenbach.

Rickenbach is the name of the. MLB,  plays very hard

JACKHEAD75

I can't lie. P.A. is better this year than they were last year. I thought that their little receiver was gone but turns out he's back. And we know he caught a bunch of passes against us. If Warren's offense tightens up, this game will be a shootout. Somewhere in the 40-40 range. Im looking forward to seeing a great game. I may be a lil biased in this guess. I think Warren edges out the W 49 -42. Our receivers are more established this year and are better this year. If Gorman can get the ball out quick due to Hines being moved back to center which means he won't have any low snaps to pick up, I think they can have a great passing night. Just looking forward to both teams being great that night.

Superjack45

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 13, 2014, 10:57:43 pm
I can't lie. P.A. is better this year than they were last year. I thought that their little receiver was gone but turns out he's back. And we know he caught a bunch of passes against us. If Warren's offense tightens up, this game will be a shootout. Somewhere in the 40-40 range. Im looking forward to seeing a great game. I may be a lil biased in this guess. I think Warren edges out the W 49 -42. Our receivers are more established this year and are better this year. If Gorman can get the ball out quick due to Hines being moved back to center which means he won't have any low snaps to pick up, I think they can have a great passing night. Just looking forward to both teams being great that night.
That's the coaches son somebody said he was hurt.

JACKHEAD75

Ohhh. That's who you were talking about. I'm thinking the QB was the coach's son.

CounterPunch

You squeeze by Stuttfart and expect to have a shootout with PA? That makes sense.

JACKHEAD75

Counter Punch. We didn't have a center who could snap a ball. That situation is being fixed. We didn't throw the ball as much due to QB situations. That's fixed.  Marshall is back and he can't be covered by any corner. Gorman is expected to return at QB again. Which puts Brown back at slot. And we know he goes big against P.A.   Brown Marshall Gilmore and Hampton are at receiver. It will be a shootout I guarantee. Our defense is no slouch. Our run defense is better despite SS and their success, and over the course of the past 2 games it looks as if our pass defense will be elite in 4A.

AirWarren

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 13, 2014, 11:34:37 pm
You squeeze by Stuttfart and expect to have a shootout with PA? That makes sense.
That's about as good as star city having a D1 running back isn't it?

CounterPunch

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 13, 2014, 11:43:18 pm
Counter Punch. We didn't have a center who could snap a ball. That situation is being fixed. We didn't throw the ball as much due to QB situations. That's fixed.  Marshall is back and he can't be covered by any corner. Gorman is expected to return at QB again. Which puts Brown back at slot. And we know he goes big against P.A.   Brown Marshall Gilmore and Hampton are at receiver. It will be a shootout I guarantee. Our defense is no slouch. Our run defense is better despite SS and their success, and over the course of the past 2 games it looks as if our pass defense will be elite in 4A.
how is it fixed when Warren hasn't practiced yet this week. Did they fix it on the bus ride home?

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on September 13, 2014, 11:46:27 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on September 13, 2014, 11:34:37 pm
That's about as good as star city having a D1 running back isn't it?
yea, and you knowing something about football

AirWarren

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2014, 12:45:00 pm
What do I not know?
I can't even argue with you anymore. We know each other to well. Leave me alone now. Oh, and Warren sucks. Can't even hardly get past Stuttgart. Heck them dudes lose to Marianna.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 14, 2014, 01:55:16 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on September 14, 2014, 12:45:00 pm
What do I not know?
I can't even argue with you anymore. We know each other to well. Leave me alone now. Oh, and Warren sucks. Can't even hardly get past Stuttgart. Heck them dudes lose to Marianna.

Ya'll beat up on poor hapless Lake Village to make yourselves feel better before the let downs begin ;D

JACKHEAD75

Yes they fixed the center position on the ride home counter girl!!! Hines is going back to center where he shouldn't have been moved from in the beginning.  Gorman will play QB.  Which gives us the best chance to win when we have our best 2 athletes at receiver together.

hawgfan15

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 14, 2014, 02:30:49 pm
Yes they fixed the center position on the ride home counter girl!!! Hines is going back to center where he shouldn't have been moved from in the beginning.  Gorman will play QB.  Which gives us the best chance to win when we have our best 2 athletes at receiver together.

Badger03 2.0

I feel bad for the rest of the Warren fans...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas