• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs. Pulaski Academy

Started by Jimbo Morphis, September 09, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CounterPunch

JACKHEAD75

We got stomped tonight. But it's a lesson that these guys will learn from. Tackling drills need to be in place starting Monday. People need to be switched around. The whole entire team failed. Not just the players. The coaching staff as well. We didn't have a defensive game plan at all. I'm not going to rule out the Jacks just yet. They're still top 3 in my list. I think Nashville or Dollarway earned the right to be #1 after tonights performance. But mark my words the Jacks will bounce back!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: JACKHEAD75 on September 20, 2014, 01:58:03 am
We got stomped tonight. But it's a lesson that these guys will learn from. Tackling drills need to be in place starting Monday. People need to be switched around. The whole entire team failed. Not just the players. The coaching staff as well. We didn't have a defensive game plan at all. I'm not going to rule out the Jacks just yet. They're still top 3 in my list. I think Nashville or Dollarway earned the right to be #1 after tonights performance. But mark my words the Jacks will bounce back!!!
But you still haven't lost to a 4A team. Warren's #1 until they do!!!

Who said that last week? Oh yeah, you...

Bulldog92

Never count Warren and Bo out. The second part of the season is about to begin!!

dc24

I think all of you need to step back from the ledge.  Or better yet, maybe some should jump off, but there is a lot of unwarranted negativity at the moment.  Does Warren have some problems?  Yes.  Are they the same exact problems we expected to face at the beginning of the year?  Yes.  We didn't know how the quarterback situation was going to pan out and now I think we've got our answer and guess how many conference games we lost to get to it?  Zero.  We always have questions regarding the offensive line.  We're about one lineman short from what I've seen, but hopefully the center problem is fixed now, but it may create problems elsewhere.

As for the QB situation, you never want to move a D1 receiver from WR, but sometimes you have to.  That just goes to show that because you have D1 receivers not just anyone can play QB.  I had heard Gorman looked great in practice as well so you have to realize that coaches have to evaluate what they see on Friday nights AND all the practices that most of us don't see.  Gorman just isn't a gamer and that's about what my opinion of him has been all along, but I can't fault the coaches for trying because we would be a better team with Darveon at WR IF our QB play was solid.  Now we know we have to move him there and hopefully it works out for the best.  He's played QB when he was younger and he's got an arm, just needs more reps and he will get that now.

As for play-calling, if any of you think that Coach Hembree would rather lose by throwing the ball than win by running the ball, you're flat-out insane.  I've always thought that he can be too pass-happy at times and I've never understood why we can't have an undercenter goal-line formation, but he's the boss and he's done a pretty dang good job while he's been at Warren.  He has his reasons for the way he calls a game and there's never been a coach to call a perfect game and I assure you he critiques himself more than anyone on here does.  You also have to realize that we were trailing most of the game, we're not going to come from behind by running the ball, no matter how good the run game is.

I get it though, everyone wants to win the non-conference games, but at the end of the day they really have little bearing on the outcome of the season.  We went toe-to-toe with a 7A program and had a chance to win at the end and did it with, arguably, our best player on the sidelines for most of the game.  We beat a Stuttgart team that, while down, is one of the best programs on our level year-in and year-out, and we still won by two touchdowns despite the center problems and QB problem and having a couple of calls go against us.  Then we played PA, one of the best programs in the state, and everyone knows how hard they are to prepare for and we lost 50-21 and I think that's closer than some people actually expected it to be from outside of Warren.

You have to look at the whole picture when evaluating our performance thus far and I'd say it hasn't been that bad even with all the problems we've had.  Are we perfect?  No.  Are we the number one team in 4A right now?  No, I don't think so.  Is the season lost?  Nope, not by a longshot.  We're 0-0 in the games that really matter and I think we will fix our problems.  Even once they're fixed, it doesn't mean we'll go undefeated in conference.  A team or even two or even three may be better than us, but that's why they play the games.

If you want Warren to schedule Hermitage, Lake Village, and Woodlawn in non-conference in the future so we can all feel happy about ourselves then write a letter to Coach Hembree and I'm sure he will find a special place in file 13 for it.  Go Lumberjacks.

Bulldog92

I love it when people want to talk about scheduling teams LIKE LV and such. Most of the teams in SEArk have been playing them for 20 plus years and I remember time when LV beat everyone in our conference. Unless you know what it is like to schedule games start a conversation that you know something about. So get off the deal with why teams schedule them, we sure haven't bragged about beating them. The only thing I have seen is a post of the stats, there was no bragging about the win!!

Coach Kelley, PA

I heard there were some negative posts going on and while it is not my business, out of loyalty and hopefully common sense I wanted to step in and throw in my opinion from a completely different view point than anyone else on here so far.

Warren is the #1 team in 4A.  I have as much respect for Bo Hembree as I do anyone we play.  Now I will say that I am biased towards Bo as we think the same when it comes to football.  He thinks big picture.  He knows that unlike college, non conference games truly do not matter.  He is experimenting with lineups and ideas and playing a lot of guys to get them experience.  His ultimate goal is to be the best at the end of the year and he is taking that path in the non conference games.  He is taking into consideration the entire season and doing now what will help Warren win a state championship by peaking at the end of the year and have guys that are ready to sub in with experience when needed.

I have coached many games against him and his staffs over the years.  They always have their guys fundamentally prepared and have a good scheme on offense and defense.  You guys had were ahead of a 7A team with 40 seconds left in the game.  You took care of business against Stuttgart.  He chooses to play PA to help get the team ready for anything.  I have the same philosophy.  We want to play teams that get us ready at the end of the year, even if it means struggling to win. 

Coach Hembree knows what he is doing and will have Warren's football team ready when they need to be.  There are a lot of good teams in 4A but I would put my money on Bo Hembree and staff and the Warren Lumberjacks year in and year out to compete for the title when it counts the most, in the playoffs.

Good luck to Warren as the season goes on!  Support the team.  The coaches and players deserve it!

Superjack45

I will take that advise, because it looks as if he is trying to work things out for the long haul. I just hope you are right.

bullseye

Bo knows how to coach!! Maybe some need to tend to their job and leave his job to him! He always seems to get it worked out!! Really!!

CounterPunch

AirWarren

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 20, 2014, 02:55:52 pm
I heard there were some negative posts going on and while it is not my business, out of loyalty and hopefully common sense I wanted to step in and throw in my opinion from a completely different view point than anyone else on here so far.

Warren is the #1 team in 4A.  I have as much respect for Bo Hembree as I do anyone we play.  Now I will say that I am biased towards Bo as we think the same when it comes to football.  He thinks big picture.  He knows that unlike college, non conference games truly do not matter.  He is experimenting with lineups and ideas and playing a lot of guys to get them experience.  His ultimate goal is to be the best at the end of the year and he is taking that path in the non conference games.  He is taking into consideration the entire season and doing now what will help Warren win a state championship by peaking at the end of the year and have guys that are ready to sub in with experience when needed.

I have coached many games against him and his staffs over the years.  They always have their guys fundamentally prepared and have a good scheme on offense and defense.  You guys had were ahead of a 7A team with 40 seconds left in the game.  You took care of business against Stuttgart.  He chooses to play PA to help get the team ready for anything.  I have the same philosophy.  We want to play teams that get us ready at the end of the year, even if it means struggling to win. 

Coach Hembree knows what he is doing and will have Warren's football team ready when they need to be.  There are a lot of good teams in 4A but I would put my money on Bo Hembree and staff and the Warren Lumberjacks year in and year out to compete for the title when it counts the most, in the playoffs.

Good luck to Warren as the season goes on!  Support the team.  The coaches and players deserve it!

Can't complain with a class act post like this. We need to hear stuff like that here in Warren. Warren is blessed to have Bo and for what he has done in Warren. I guess we just expect so much some times.

Anyways, great game and great class coach Kelley. Best of luck this year.

dc24

Quote from: Bulldog92 on September 20, 2014, 02:19:05 pm
I love it when people want to talk about scheduling teams LIKE LV and such. Most of the teams in SEArk have been playing them for 20 plus years and I remember time when LV beat everyone in our conference. Unless you know what it is like to schedule games start a conversation that you know something about. So get off the deal with why teams schedule them, we sure haven't bragged about beating them. The only thing I have seen is a post of the stats, there was no bragging about the win!!

That wasn't a shot at Star City, but glad to know how sensitive the people are over there.  I know it's tough to schedule games, but we aren't living in 1994 so Lake Village ain't beating anyone now.  Just was using an example, no need to get your panties in a wad.

Romeo

Quote from: dc24 on September 20, 2014, 01:59:43 pm
I think all of you need to step back from the ledge.  Or better yet, maybe some should jump off, but there is a lot of unwarranted negativity at the moment.  Does Warren have some problems?  Yes.  Are they the same exact problems we expected to face at the beginning of the year?  Yes.  We didn't know how the quarterback situation was going to pan out and now I think we've got our answer and guess how many conference games we lost to get to it?  Zero.  We always have questions regarding the offensive line.  We're about one lineman short from what I've seen, but hopefully the center problem is fixed now, but it may create problems elsewhere.

As for the QB situation, you never want to move a D1 receiver from WR, but sometimes you have to.  That just goes to show that because you have D1 receivers not just anyone can play QB.  I had heard Gorman looked great in practice as well so you have to realize that coaches have to evaluate what they see on Friday nights AND all the practices that most of us don't see.  Gorman just isn't a gamer and that's about what my opinion of him has been all along, but I can't fault the coaches for trying because we would be a better team with Darveon at WR IF our QB play was solid.  Now we know we have to move him there and hopefully it works out for the best.  He's played QB when he was younger and he's got an arm, just needs more reps and he will get that now.

As for play-calling, if any of you think that Coach Hembree would rather lose by throwing the ball than win by running the ball, you're flat-out insane.  I've always thought that he can be too pass-happy at times and I've never understood why we can't have an undercenter goal-line formation, but he's the boss and he's done a pretty dang good job while he's been at Warren.  He has his reasons for the way he calls a game and there's never been a coach to call a perfect game and I assure you he critiques himself more than anyone on here does.  You also have to realize that we were trailing most of the game, we're not going to come from behind by running the ball, no matter how good the run game is.

I get it though, everyone wants to win the non-conference games, but at the end of the day they really have little bearing on the outcome of the season.  We went toe-to-toe with a 7A program and had a chance to win at the end and did it with, arguably, our best player on the sidelines for most of the game.  We beat a Stuttgart team that, while down, is one of the best programs on our level year-in and year-out, and we still won by two touchdowns despite the center problems and QB problem and having a couple of calls go against us.  Then we played PA, one of the best programs in the state, and everyone knows how hard they are to prepare for and we lost 50-21 and I think that's closer than some people actually expected it to be from outside of Warren.

You have to look at the whole picture when evaluating our performance thus far and I'd say it hasn't been that bad even with all the problems we've had.  Are we perfect?  No.  Are we the number one team in 4A right now?  No, I don't think so.  Is the season lost?  Nope, not by a longshot.  We're 0-0 in the games that really matter and I think we will fix our problems.  Even once they're fixed, it doesn't mean we'll go undefeated in conference.  A team or even two or even three may be better than us, but that's why they play the games.

If you want Warren to schedule Hermitage, Lake Village, and Woodlawn in non-conference in the future so we can all feel happy about ourselves then write a letter to Coach Hembree and I'm sure he will find a special place in file 13 for it.  Go Lumberjacks.

Great post as always. The main frustration from myself and other fans that I talked to is that we felt that the staff was setting the players up for failure with the decisions that were made last night. I'm not going to pretend like I'm more of a expert on coaching football than Coach Hembree. However, in my honest opinion I don't feel week 3 into the season is the appropriate time to be experimenting with different players at certain key positions.  A lot of what I said was vented anger and frustration. Its never easy to see your team get beat like we did last night.

Jacketman65

Quote from: AirWarren on September 20, 2014, 04:43:08 pm
Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 20, 2014, 02:55:52 pm

Can't complain with a class act post like this. We need to hear stuff like that here in Warren. Warren is blessed to have Bo and for what he has done in Warren. I guess we just expect so much some times.

Anyways, great game and great class coach Kelley. Best of luck this year.
Whow, how do you top that you nay sayers.  I have never seen a better acknowledgement for an opposing coach than that! GO WARREN, GO PA!!!!!

dc24

Quote from: Romeo on September 20, 2014, 05:43:20 pm
Quote from: dc24 on September 20, 2014, 01:59:43 pm

Great post as always. The main frustration from myself and other fans that I talked to is that we felt that the staff was setting the players up for failure with the decisions that were made last night. I'm not going to pretend like I'm more of a expert on coaching football than Coach Hembree. However, in my honest opinion I don't feel week 3 into the season is the appropriate time to be experimenting with different players at certain key positions.  A lot of what I said was vented anger and frustration. Its never easy to see your team get beat like we did last night.

I understand it, especially since we don't get beat like that very often.  I'd rather be experimenting now than in week seen or eight of the season.  I know that Coach Hembree is going to do what he thinks is best and put the players in the best position to win as he sees fit.  Will it always be what I or you or someone else thinks is best?  Not always.  And you know, sometimes it may be hard to admit, but maybe we just aren't as good as we all, and many others, think we are.  I've been saying all along that we lost a lot of key guys on defense and just like you said in one of your post I believe that you were never sold on us because of the QB situation.  We're going to need some guys to step up if we want to win the conference crown again.

SUGARTOWN

I respectfully disagree with Coach Kelley. Warren is not #1 in 4A right now. Maybe he meant they will be by the end of the year, and this could be true, but they just aren't there right now.

Overdahill

This reminds me a lot of last year; right b4 warren went on a roll. I see that happening again

Coach Kelley, PA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 21, 2014, 09:08:26 am
I respectfully disagree with Coach Kelley. Warren is not #1 in 4A right now. Maybe he meant they will be by the end of the year, and this could be true, but they just aren't there right now.

Sugartown, I know you think they are not the best team in 4A right now but Warren is ranked #1 currently.  They took FS Southside to the last minute who then goes on to mercy rule traditional 6A powerhouse Lake Hamilton on Friday night.  Throw out the game against us because we played extremely well.  Also, know that good coaching staffs take losses and make their teams better from them.  Warren will do that.

I don't know much about anything else in the world but I know enough football to be dangerous.  And barring any major injuries (which is one reason Coach Hembree is playing all these kids in the first couple of game, to help if that happens) I would be willing to bet Warren is in the state championship game in December.  I will be there watching and pulling for them too.  (I pull for every team we play to win it if its not us).

Good luck to you guys and enjoy the year.  High School Football is awesome!

Coach Kelley, PA

Oh, and my source on your number one ranking is the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.  Thanks.

Big Fan

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 21, 2014, 10:56:50 pm
I would be willing to bet Warren is in the state championship game in December.
Hmmmm....What are the stakes? 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 21, 2014, 10:57:46 pm
Oh, and my source on your number one ranking is the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.  Thanks.
You might want to double check your source, today's Dem-Gaz has Nashville #1 in 4A.

Romeo

Some of what I said on Friday might have been over the line and for that I apologize. However, I still believe in this whether your playing non-conference or in the state championship:

Big Fan

Quote from: Romeo on September 21, 2014, 11:18:06 pm
Some of what I said on Friday might have been over the line and for that I apologize. However, I still believe in this whether your playing non-conference or in the state championship:
Amen

Big Fan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 21, 2014, 11:13:00 pm
You might want to double check your source, today's Dem-Gaz has Nashville #1 in 4A.
This sites guru has Warren at #6. 

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Big Fan on September 21, 2014, 11:41:08 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 21, 2014, 11:13:00 pm
This sites guru has Warren at #6.
at this point i think warren is number 2 behind Dollarway...

cuckoobird

I'll make a bet coach kelly. If warren is there i will never post again, if warren isnt there , you have to punt on 4th downs in the 2015 football season

hawgfan15

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 22, 2014, 07:22:56 am
I'll make a bet coach kelly. If warren is there i will never post again, if warren isnt there , you have to punt on 4th downs in the 2015 football season

Bold

Big Fan

Wish he would take the bet.  I might even cheer for Warren.

Coach Kelley, PA

I am not looking for you to never post again so that does not give me any incentive.  I think you are passionate about your football and to be honest, I love people who are passionate about our great game.

We simply differ in opinions on parts of the game.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Coach Kelley, PA on September 22, 2014, 08:41:48 pm

I am not looking for you to never post again so that does not give me any incentive.  I think you are passionate about your football and to be honest, I love people who are passionate about our great game.

Coach if you were to take this bet and win you would be doing all of the rest of us posters a great service..lol

LAfootball fan

I understand about looking long term and the need to see how players perform early in the season.  But Bo put his defensive players in an untenable position by his insistence on throwing the ball when the running plays were gaining positive yards in the first half.  By continuing to put his offense in 3 and outs the first half, he risked injury to defensive players the second half that were just plain wore out trying to run with PA's receivers all night. 

I just don't see how that prepares you for the end of the season or the playoffs when your defense is so tired they not only start getting beat consistently in the passing game but tackling becomes dangerous in that they are too tired to get in proper position to tackle and risk getting injured.  I would have rather seen Warren try to run the ball against them, get PA's linemen looking for run first instead of pass, and then play action off it to give Gorman and the offense a better chance of hitting open receivers without defensive lineman constantly pressuring the qb.

The other question would be, how does playing PA get Warren ready for the playoffs when their offensive strategy is one they will only see that one game during the year.  How many other teams are going to onside kick every kickoff, never punt, etc??  To me it is a waste of a game in that you will never see it again the remainder of the year so if you are going to schedule it, why not do your best to win it?  Just doesn't make sense to me and I am thinking long term here.  I really don't understand why anyone would schedule PA  and think playing them would make you a better team at the end of the year.  You basically have to scheme up a defense and special teams that you won't play again the rest of the year.  On offense you know you cannot waste any possessions because you know even if you score every possession, there is the probability that PA is going to recover some onside kicks and just outscore you.  I am not trying to knock PA.  I think they are a class program and the press they have received has reflected favorably not only on their coach and school, but the state of Arkansas also.

I also think Bo is a very good coach and his record speaks for itself.  His offensive schemes have enabled Warren to be highly successful and beat teams that were probably more talented overall at times.  My thoughts are only that I felt he should have went with the running game more in the first half when it was apparent that Gorman was not at his best and try to sustain some drives and give his defense an opportunity to get some rest and limit the offensive possessions of PA.  To me this is the only way I would scheme against PA in the event I run up against another high flying, up tempo offense in the post season and teach my players how important ball control can be sometimes in giving you the best opportunity to come away with a win. 

No matter, the game is over, PA played an outstanding game and I give them all the credit for making Warren struggle and look as bad as they did.  Warren will be a hand full for any 4a team they play the remainder of the year whether they use Darveon at qb or Gorman.  Warren's defense is good but it cannot be put back on the field time after time with 3 and outs and expect them to hold up.  No team's defense can withstand that, especially with the spread offenses you face nowadays and the limited amount of depth 4a schools normally have to work with.

Coach Kelley, I truly appreciate your kind comments and perspective.  You are an innovative coach that has caused many other coaches to have to rethink their offensive philosophy.  Best of luck the remainder of the year.

Jacketman65

Quote from: Big Fan on September 22, 2014, 09:02:47 am
Why would Coach Kelley ever think about taking this bet!  Simply a trap, Cuck looses and all he does is change his name on FF, Coach looses and Cuck along with the rest of the Stuttgart trolls dog him for the rest of his life.  No don't even consider it, maybe I will!

Big Fan

Quote from: Jacketman65 on September 22, 2014, 11:02:44 pm
Why would Coach Kelley ever think about taking this bet!  Simply a trap, Cuck looses and all he does is change his name on FF, Coach looses and Cuck along with the rest of the Stuttgart trolls dog him for the rest of his life.  No don't even consider it, maybe I will!
So you thought I was serious?  I'm beginning to wonder about you. 

dc24

Quote from: LAfootball fan on September 22, 2014, 10:53:28 pm
I understand about looking long term and the need to see how players perform early in the season.  But Bo put his defensive players in an untenable position by his insistence on throwing the ball when the running plays were gaining positive yards in the first half.  By continuing to put his offense in 3 and outs the first half, he risked injury to defensive players the second half that were just plain wore out trying to run with PA's receivers all night. 

I just don't see how that prepares you for the end of the season or the playoffs when your defense is so tired they not only start getting beat consistently in the passing game but tackling becomes dangerous in that they are too tired to get in proper position to tackle and risk getting injured.  I would have rather seen Warren try to run the ball against them, get PA's linemen looking for run first instead of pass, and then play action off it to give Gorman and the offense a better chance of hitting open receivers without defensive lineman constantly pressuring the qb.

The other question would be, how does playing PA get Warren ready for the playoffs when their offensive strategy is one they will only see that one game during the year.  How many other teams are going to onside kick every kickoff, never punt, etc??  To me it is a waste of a game in that you will never see it again the remainder of the year so if you are going to schedule it, why not do your best to win it?  Just doesn't make sense to me and I am thinking long term here.  I really don't understand why anyone would schedule PA  and think playing them would make you a better team at the end of the year.  You basically have to scheme up a defense and special teams that you won't play again the rest of the year.  On offense you know you cannot waste any possessions because you know even if you score every possession, there is the probability that PA is going to recover some onside kicks and just outscore you.  I am not trying to knock PA.  I think they are a class program and the press they have received has reflected favorably not only on their coach and school, but the state of Arkansas also.

I also think Bo is a very good coach and his record speaks for itself.  His offensive schemes have enabled Warren to be highly successful and beat teams that were probably more talented overall at times.  My thoughts are only that I felt he should have went with the running game more in the first half when it was apparent that Gorman was not at his best and try to sustain some drives and give his defense an opportunity to get some rest and limit the offensive possessions of PA.  To me this is the only way I would scheme against PA in the event I run up against another high flying, up tempo offense in the post season and teach my players how important ball control can be sometimes in giving you the best opportunity to come away with a win. 

No matter, the game is over, PA played an outstanding game and I give them all the credit for making Warren struggle and look as bad as they did.  Warren will be a hand full for any 4a team they play the remainder of the year whether they use Darveon at qb or Gorman.  Warren's defense is good but it cannot be put back on the field time after time with 3 and outs and expect them to hold up.  No team's defense can withstand that, especially with the spread offenses you face nowadays and the limited amount of depth 4a schools normally have to work with.

Coach Kelley, I truly appreciate your kind comments and perspective.  You are an innovative coach that has caused many other coaches to have to rethink their offensive philosophy.  Best of luck the remainder of the year.

You still get a lot of good out of playing them because they are talented and they run an offense a lot of teams run now.  I think that's pretty simple and self-explanatory.  Just because they have different special teams and go for it on fourth down doesn't make it a complete waste of a game.

cuckoobird

September 23, 2014, 07:51:38 am #384 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:54:09 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: Jacketman65 on September 22, 2014, 11:02:44 pm
Ok fine, if warren makes the title game I will never post anything negative about you and or Clinton again. If warren doesn't make it, you have to go back and finish high school and stop dating relatives

AirWarren

Quote from: mr.b@sc on September 22, 2014, 08:43:55 pm

Coach if you were to take this bet and win you would be doing all of the rest of us posters a great service..lol

Coach Kelley has more to do than worry about some stupid childish bet from some local yocal bumpkin from Stuttgart, ha.

SUGARTOWN

You would think he has more to do than post on here too, but apparently not.

AirWarren

Call him at his office at PA. Let him know how you feel.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on September 23, 2014, 08:17:50 am

Coach Kelley has more to do than worry about some stupid childish bet from some local yocal bumpkin from Stuttgart, ha.
not from stuttgart. he's from dewitt. he moved to stuttgart so his kid could win a ring. hope his kid wins another so he'll have one of his own. dad wears this one.

AirWarren

cuckoobird

September 23, 2014, 08:27:24 am #390 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 08:30:08 am by cuckoobird
Whats funny is the people of warren dont recognize "coach speak" when they hear it. From the Bo show a week before and now from coach kelly. Of course a coach who just beat your brains in is going to say good things about your team. Come on man!!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on September 23, 2014, 08:22:50 am
Call him at his office at PA. Let him know how you feel.
Don't have to do that, he'll probably read it on here.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Oldman on September 23, 2014, 08:24:46 am

not from stuttgart. he's from dewitt. he moved to stuttgart so his kid could win a ring. hope his kid wins another so he'll have one of his own. dad wears this one.
define "from"

Jacketman65

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 23, 2014, 08:37:12 am
Quote from: Oldman on September 23, 2014, 08:24:46 am

define "from"
OK Hillary!

cuckoobird

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 23, 2014, 08:20:54 am
You would think he has more to do than post on here too, but apparently not.

Well, PA does play North Pulaski this week....you figure that is a week that requires 60 hours of game planning?  ::)

Bigbossman

Just a follow up, was this bet ever made?

Superjack45

Quote from: Bigbossman on December 06, 2014, 07:44:54 pm
Just a follow up, was this bet ever made?
no but I wish it was though Lol!

STUNNA

Speaking of PA they are up 28-24 at half in the championship game. There qb hefley has 360 yards passing... Lol

Jack1990

Quote from: STUNNA on December 06, 2014, 07:51:15 pm
Speaking of PA they are up 28-24 at half in the championship game. There qb hefley has 360 yards passing... Lol
They're up 28-14.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas