• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs. Pulaski Academy

Started by Jimbo Morphis, September 09, 2014, 01:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

September 09, 2014, 01:51:53 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:46:23 am by Oldman
Since this week is a cake walk lets talk about next week. P.A. was very impressive last week.

Dragline

Jack1990

Talk about taking a quote out of context!!

Superjack45

Don't get ahead of yourself,OM we take one game at a time.

AirWarren

Not sure I know who Pulaski Acaemy is or if they are on Warren's schedule.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on September 09, 2014, 06:39:42 pm
Well they gave up 48 points in week 1, so they might actually be missing that D.

CounterPunch

Proud Buckaroo

8-4A
WARREN (30) at Stuttgart: Warren receiver Jaylon Marshall won't play this week after getting ejected in the first quarter of last week's 29-22 setback to Class 7A Fort Smith Southside. Warren running back Kilay Cox ran 18 times for 94 yards and a TD against FS Southside. Stuttgart junior receiver Malik Brasfield caught a 21-yard TD in last week's 29-point loss to Arkadelphia. Watch highlights of Warren's Hootens.com Kickoff week against FS Southside here.

Jack1990

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 10, 2014, 06:09:00 am
8-4A
WARREN (30) at Stuttgart: Warren receiver Jaylon Marshall won't play this week after getting ejected in the first quarter of last week's 29-22 setback to Class 7A Fort Smith Southside. Warren running back Kilay Cox ran 18 times for 94 yards and a TD against FS Southside. Stuttgart junior receiver Malik Brasfield caught a 21-yard TD in last week's 29-point loss to Arkadelphia. Watch highlights of Warren's Hootens.com Kickoff week against FS Southside here.
...OK...

CounterPunch

Quote from: Jack1990 on September 10, 2014, 06:17:47 am
8-4A
...OK...
he's still amazed by the copy paste feature. Give him time.

Jack1990

Quote from: CounterPunch on September 10, 2014, 07:36:09 am
Quote from: Jack1990 on September 10, 2014, 06:17:47 am
8-4A
...OK...
he's still amazed by the copy paste feature. Give him time.
That's what I was kinda wondering CP...I actually pasted this in the Warren/Stuttgart non scrimmage thread yesterday.  Today I was trying to figure out what this had to do with the Warren/PA game! LOL

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on September 09, 2014, 06:39:42 pm
that's me typing fast.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 09, 2014, 06:10:18 pm
Don't get ahead of yourself,OM we take one game at a time.
use your finger and read this real slow. you don't play your son does. how many games at a time you take doesn't matter. this week will be a blow out by warren. if you don't want to talk about p.a that will make me happy.

Superjack45

Man I know that, but in lumberjack country if you are a former player we (usually)always say we, you should know that by now if you have been reading the Warren poster. PA will be tough and if we can hold down the coaches son we might have a chance he is a pretty good slot receivers he  always find a way to get open.

cuckoobird

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 07:56:27 am
Man I know that, but in lumberjack country if you are a former player we (usually)always say we, you should know that by now if you have been reading the Warren poster. PA will be tough and if we can hold down the coaches son we might have a chance he is a pretty good slot receivers he  always find a way to get open.
So, how does AW say "WE"? Is he French?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 07:56:27 am
i don't have a warren poster to read. i haven't had a poster since i was 12.

AirWarren

Common fan here. Don't find any need to brag or boast about days of my life that are 11-13 years behind me now.

When I need a lesson on how not to be a big mouth daddy to my kid when she is in sports, I'll give you a shout, cuck.

Jimbo Morphis

September 10, 2014, 08:12:20 am #17 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:33:27 am by Oldman
Quote from: AirWarren on September 10, 2014, 08:09:32 am
Common fan here. Don't find any need to brag or boast about days of my life that are 11-13 years behind me now.

When I need a lesson on how not to be a big mouth daddy to my kid when she is in sports, I'll give you a shout, cuck.
that is how you keep your weight back on a breaking ball and crush it. well played.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2014, 08:12:20 am

that is how you keep your weight back on a breraking ball and crush it. well played.

Is this the part where I should brag about my little league days, brag about being a big mouth daddy to a ref, or how well my kid did in tee ball this year? I am trying to learn this skill that some have.

Jacketman65

Na, we don't need to hear that.  That is for the little ones!

cuckoobird

Too bad there isn't a cheerleader thread. Then you could brag about your high school days

AirWarren

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 10, 2014, 08:25:13 am

Too bad there isn't a cheerleader thread. Then you could brag about your high school days
Cuck, he's still a cheerleader, a message board cheerleader. :)

Jimbo Morphis

uhhhhhh you should have put more thought in to that one. aw crushed it and you kinda came back with a yo mama. you can do better. i'll hang up and listen.

AirWarren

His girlfriend showed up. Keeps getting better and better!

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2014, 08:36:00 am

uhhhhhh you should have put more thought in to that one. aw crushed it and you kinda came back with a yo mama. you can do better. i'll hang up and listen.

Don't entice the feebles.

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on September 10, 2014, 08:42:49 am
Quote from: Oldman on September 10, 2014, 08:36:00 am

Don't entice the feebles.
here you go http://board.fierce-brands.com/

AirWarren

Another Swing. Another miss Biznitch.

AirWarren

I will revisit this thread when PA is on the radar. Until then, I will let the idiots keep posting.

cuckoobird

Quote from: AirWarren on September 10, 2014, 09:01:28 am
Another Swing. Another miss Biznitch.
oh the harsh language. I can tell it doesnt bother you

Superjack45

Big Fan

Jack1990

Jimbo Morphis

Superjack45

You be quite horseman. Now there is your classic,you went from Billie goat to horse what a step up. I know I know that's old but I couldn't help myself when ever you open your mouth all I hear is Nay,Nay.KMSL!

Superjack45

By the way OM the Owls suck and you should be quite. Talk football and stop being stupid for once.

Big Fan

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 09:37:59 am
You be quite horseman. Now there is your classic,you went from Billie goat to horse what a step up. I know I know that's old but I couldn't help myself when ever you open your mouth all I hear is Nay,Nay.KMSL!
we'll said.

Big Fan

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 09:40:18 am
By the way OM the Owls suck and you should be quite.

Can't use the typo excuse now. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Superjack45 on September 10, 2014, 09:40:18 am
By the way OM the Owls suck and you should be quite. Talk football and stop being stupid for once.
we'll said but i don't play for the owls.

Jimbo Morphis

cuckoobird

Superjack45

Just high on life is all, you all should try it it's wonderful. No dummy you played for the Owls not play for them. Get a grip will you.

cuckoobird

Superjack45

cuckoobird

You must have a word of the day calender

retiredplayer

Jack1990

Jimbo Morphis

Superjack45

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 10, 2014, 12:10:46 pm
You must have a word of the day calender
If you knew what it meant,you would know it is you by the way you conduct yourself on this forum, excessive,fanatic that's you all the way. I just call a Duck a Duck. KMSL  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas