• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle of Arco Stuttgart vs. Dewitt

Started by the mad hatter, September 02, 2014, 10:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

phdefense

On last bit of salt before this thread dies. I would like to point out something to Harry. When it comes to that 1991 Dragon team that beat Stuttgart. The best player on that team a lineman that ended up with a scholarship to UCA lives in Sugartown and his offspring is/will be Ricebirds.

cuckoobird

your name here

There were several from that era that went to UCA.

phdefense

Quote from: your name here on September 23, 2014, 07:52:30 pm
There were several from that era that went to UCA.
Max of 5 think about it. With the information given it narrows it down to two people. Both used to live in Sugartown and one still does.

your name here

I guess I don't follow why you think this is "salt". If there are 5 as you say, why aren't the other 4 living there. I'm assuming that your angle is that he lives there so his offspring can play football for the Ricebirds. Is that it?

cuckoobird

September 24, 2014, 01:47:57 am #155 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:11:40 am by cuckoobird
Well he wouldn't want them sucking it up down there!

phdefense

Quote from: your name here on September 23, 2014, 08:34:40 pm
I guess I don't follow why you think this is "salt". If there are 5 as you say, why aren't the other 4 living there. I'm assuming that your angle is that he lives there so his offspring can play football for the Ricebirds. Is that it?
Harry was making a big deal about this Dragon team being made up of the kids of the players that last beat Stuttgart. The salt part is that the best of that bunch will most likely help extend that streak rather than end it.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: phdefense on September 24, 2014, 08:04:15 am
Quote from: your name here on September 23, 2014, 08:34:40 pm
Harry was making a big deal about this Dragon team being made up of the kids of the players that last beat Stuttgart. The salt part is that the best of that bunch will most likely help extend that streak rather than end it.
Where is Harry?

cuckoobird

your name here

So there is a kid on Stuttgarts team this year and his dad was on the 91 dragon team and he was a lineman. Ok glad we know where he is now, that's been bothering me.

cuckoobird

No, having dewitts dreams crumble right before your eyes is whats bothering you. It was kinda cute how all the dewitt people thought they could win. Poor poor dragons, i felt sorry for them for a minute. It didnt take me long to get over it though!!!

your name here

September 24, 2014, 08:52:16 pm #161 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 08:54:14 pm by your name here
Dreams? Really? I think the Dewitt crowd was more concerned with the raffle tickets. I think that's why the crowd was so big. I heard someone say the next morning when asked if we won " no, but I only bought 5 tickets"

cuckoobird

Lol. Probably true. Maybe that was the hint of arogance in the air. What was being raffled, a 30lbs bottle of anhydrous ammonia?

your name here

I couldn't tell you what, just that it lasted the whole 3rd qtr.

cdelaney

Quote from: your name here on September 24, 2014, 08:52:16 pm
Dreams? Really? I think the Dewitt crowd was more concerned with the raffle tickets. I think that's why the crowd was so big. I heard someone say the next morning when asked if we won " no, but I only bought 5 tickets"
What about Harry's couch in the endzone?

your name here

There was a couch in the end zone? Maybe that's why we couldn't score on 2 times.

cuckoobird

your name here

Not really, should have run the ball the whole game. Our two completions won't score many TD's.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas