• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle of Arco Stuttgart vs. Dewitt

Started by the mad hatter, September 02, 2014, 10:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketman65

Quote from: Big Fan on September 17, 2014, 09:39:07 pm
Quote from: harry on September 17, 2014, 08:30:49 pm
Dewitt extends Stuttgarts losing streak to SEVEN games!!
Question:  How many will it take to shut them up?
Probably more than we can count.

Jacketman65

Thats an unbelievable stat that a program such as Stuttgart has lost 6 in a row. I can remember when they would go 3 to 4 years without losing that much. The apple has fallen far from the tree.

cuckoobird

September 18, 2014, 06:43:11 am #102 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 07:02:23 am by cuckoobird
Harry is so funny.

Trivia question: Has Harry been relatively close on any of his posts all year?

Trivia answer: He couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel or the broad side of a barn if he were standing in it.

Examples:
1. You can expect to get dominated at the line of scrimmage, most of last years linemen are back and they are even bigger, skill players are more talented, and quarterback will be playing in the SEC in a couple of years. should be a mercy rule game in Dewitts favor!!
2. Dewitt dominates Barton tonight, bring on Episcopal!!!!
3. Coach Lewis will have his defense ready for Episcopal, could be a shutout. Dont let the score of a scrimmage game fool you, Dewitt Dominated.
4. Dewitt is more athletic than England!! Dewitt will score at least 60 before calling off the dogs, Carlisle might score 14 simply because our backups are not that good and Carlisle may score on them.
5. Dewitt takes out some frustration on Carlisle this week, Dewitt will have no trouble with Carlisle, the game will be decided before half time. Dragons are capable of putting up more points on the bison defense than England did, if they do not it is because they are being nice.
6. I was not delusional last year when I said the Dragons would go 3-0 in non conferance, they went 2-1 but lost one they should not have, they were better than Barton but the better team does not always win. I am not Delusional this year either, Episcipol won but they were lucky, Dragons were the better TEAM!!! Dragons made some mistakes and gave up a couple of fluke big plays and still were only down 14-7 in the fourth quarter, once again we lost one we should not have, but Carlisle does not stand a chance, I almost feel sorry for them. Stuttgart has a chance but Dewitt is just better than them this year and should pull out the victory at home.
7. Stuttgart has LOST 9 of their past 13 games??? Home field advantage gives the edge to Dewitt, may be closer game than I would have thought earlier in the year, but still a Dewitt win, maybe 32 - 13. Dewitts 10th grade running back is for real, may be better than lasts years starter who will be back in the line up this week

your name here

phdefense

Quote from: Jacketman65 on September 18, 2014, 01:03:50 am
Thats an unbelievable stat that a program such as Stuttgart has lost 6 in a row. I can remember when they would go 3 to 4 years without losing that much. The apple has fallen far from the tree.
Maybe one of these days Clinton will have somewhere to fall from. It is only a matter of time until another group of Ricebirds answers the calls of Valhala.

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

Its gameday puffies. Bet there isnt any magic tonight

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:37:25 am
Its gameday puffies. Bet there isnt any magic tonight
That's a nice one!  +1

cuckoobird

your name here

cuckoobird

Its cooking now. You cant miss me, im the only stuttgart guy here in the middle of all this blue. Having a pretty good time talking to old friends

bullseye

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 03:06:57 pm
Its cooking now. You cant miss me, im the only stuttgart guy here in the middle of all this blue. Having a pretty good time talking to old friends
yall should get along well . Got a lot in common these days!!

cuckoobird

We'll see at the end of the year. Yall havent played a ranked team yet

bullseye

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 03:13:26 pm
We'll see at the end of the year. Yall havent played a ranked team yet
ok lil man!!

your name here

Wish I could make it, gotta stay and try and put food on my table.

cuckoobird

your name here

I appreciate the offer, maybe next time. Too much going on this time.

cuckoobird

your name here

cuckoobird

Big Fan

Quote from: your name here on September 19, 2014, 04:02:20 pm
I appreciate the offer, maybe next time. Too much going on this time.
Well played.

phdefense

play off atmosphere in De Witt tonight

SUGARTOWN

Ricebirds lead 22-6 at half. The Birds have found a little offense in the 1st half.

SUGARTOWN

Birds lead 30-6 and just recovered a Dragon fumble.

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

43-6 Ricebirds....and at the end of day, sorry Dragon fans, but you're still DeWitt.

your name here

Exactly cuckoo, sorry we didn't put up more of a fight. Good luck to ya'll the rest of the way.

your name here

Reminded me of LSU a few years back, I think we crossed the 50 once and that was on our only scoring drive.

cuckoobird

Still the lttle sisters to bothe ends of the county. Lol im still looking for that sec qb. Ph nailed it with all those ducks flying around

your name here

He has a strong arm, no doubt. Must be his vision that's bad.

cuckoobird

Strong baseball arm but not so much with a football

your name here

I disagree he can throw it pretty far, it's called a deep curve in football, just of the outside corner.

cuckoobird

your name here

But I'm not sure why we wanted to throw it, in our jumbo package we drove down the field and scored. Hard to play catch up that way. If we had done that on a few more possessions it would have at least kept the ball away from ya'll even if we didn't score. Could have kept it closer anyway.

cuckoobird

Im not sure either since more hit our players hands than yours. Quack quack quack

your name here

I've never went through childbirth and I hear it's painfull,but these last ten years of DeWitt football have to be close.

CounterPunch

Hey, Stuttgart got a win! How does it feel guys? You know since it's been so long.

cuckoobird

Idk, it doesnt feel like getting a title but you wouldnt know anything about that. Unless youre a girl

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:31:56 pm
Idk, it doesnt feel like getting a title but you wouldnt know anything about that. Unless youre a girl
Them titles helping your team this year? Didn't think so.

cuckoobird

Jealousy gets you no where cp. Both our teams will probably finish 3rd or 4th in our conferences but we dont have d1 players. We have boys who just know how to compete and i guess you could say those titles in the past are helping with that.

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:37:42 pm
Jealousy gets you no where cp. Both our teams will probably finish 3rd or 4th in our conferences but we dont have d1 players. We have boys who just know how to compete and i guess you could say those titles in the past are helping with that.
it must hurt

cuckoobird

Not at all. No team can win it every year and some can never win it, so you tell me how it feels

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 19, 2014, 11:49:35 pm
Not at all. No team can win it every year and some can never win it, so you tell me how it feels
yall are horrible. Sweet dreams tinkerbell.

cuckoobird

Keep saying it and it might come true. Probably will be 20 or 30 years and 3 or 4 more titles but you might be right someday. Hey maybe we should make a bet. I think we will win 10 state titles before yall win 10 conference ones....

cuckoobird

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 18, 2014, 06:43:11 am
Harry is so funny.

Trivia question: Has Harry been relatively close on any of his posts all year?

Trivia answer: He couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel or the broad side of a barn if he were standing in it.

Examples:
1. You can expect to get dominated at the line of scrimmage, most of last years linemen are back and they are even bigger, skill players are more talented, and quarterback will be playing in the SEC in a couple of years. should be a mercy rule game in Dewitts favor!!
2. Dewitt dominates Barton tonight, bring on Episcopal!!!!
3. Coach Lewis will have his defense ready for Episcopal, could be a shutout. Dont let the score of a scrimmage game fool you, Dewitt Dominated.
4. Dewitt is more athletic than England!! Dewitt will score at least 60 before calling off the dogs, Carlisle might score 14 simply because our backups are not that good and Carlisle may score on them.
5. Dewitt takes out some frustration on Carlisle this week, Dewitt will have no trouble with Carlisle, the game will be decided before half time. Dragons are capable of putting up more points on the bison defense than England did, if they do not it is because they are being nice.
6. I was not delusional last year when I said the Dragons would go 3-0 in non conferance, they went 2-1 but lost one they should not have, they were better than Barton but the better team does not always win. I am not Delusional this year either, Episcipol won but they were lucky, Dragons were the better TEAM!!! Dragons made some mistakes and gave up a couple of fluke big plays and still were only down 14-7 in the fourth quarter, once again we lost one we should not have, but Carlisle does not stand a chance, I almost feel sorry for them. Stuttgart has a chance but Dewitt is just better than them this year and should pull out the victory at home.
7. Stuttgart has LOST 9 of their past 13 games??? Home field advantage gives the edge to Dewitt, may be closer game than I would have thought earlier in the year, but still a Dewitt win, maybe 32 - 13. Dewitts 10th grade running back is for real, may be better than lasts years starter who will be back in the line up this week
looks like i need to add harry's latest post to this list.

SUGARTOWN

What happened to Harry? He should be on suicide watch, looks like DeWitt may only win one game this year.

cuckoobird

They should beat monti and crossett imo. Maybe dumas too

phdefense

Coach BB needs to send offers to the entire Ricebird secondary. They obviously can shut down a SEC QB.

cuckoobird

Yep. Was it one completion for positive yards or two?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas