• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion Open

Started by Sporty, April 18, 2018, 08:34:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sporty

Clayburn going back to LR after one year.

Brucewayne

Is he going to LR Central?

ClutchFactor62

Shootthe3

WTH is going in Marion?!!!!  The Head Football coach resigned too!! 

ClutchFactor62

Quote from: Shootthe3 on April 18, 2018, 11:35:04 am
WTH is going in Marion?!!!!  The Head Football coach resigned too!!

I'd ask the Supt. 5 different head coaches under his tenure in basketball, baseball, and football

Pat Swilling

Where was Supt from before Marion?  I'm sure they have previous coach in mind?

Sporty

High expectations and pressure on coaches to win. Maybe unrealistic expectations, only time will tell.  Dr. Glen Fenter was the president at Mid-South Community College. He is mostly doing great things at Marion.

w ballers

Any Names on who applied

Redwolves8526

Really surprised they ran Clayborn off. I wonder if he will get the nod at Central?

Brucewayne

Are they "running" these coaches off or are these coaches using Marion as a stepping stone to a job that is "better" for them and their families? 

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Brucewayne on April 23, 2018, 12:28:08 pm
Are they "running" these coaches off or are these coaches using Marion as a stepping stone to a job that is "better" for them and their families?

If you knew the situation, you would 100% know it's not the latter.

ClutchFactor62

Quote from: Brucewayne on April 23, 2018, 12:28:08 pm

Considering Clayborn is probably taking another assistant job, I wouldn't say that Marion was used as a stepping stone.

Brucewayne

Is it that bad over there that a coach would leave after one year to be an assistant again?  Or did he just not like being the head man?

NEAbball12

It has been really quiet.  Have they interviewed or hired anyone yet?

footballfan-tastic

They are also looking to hire a head football coach.  There could be so many reasons why they haven't moved. Maybe they want to announce both positions at once, maybe there is disagreement over who to hire.

mustang12

Is there an assistant there that wants to move up?

w ballers

any news on this job

Informant

Bill Taylor has been rumored for this position.  Any truth to this?

whosyourdaddy

Claiborne left because his wife got a gread new jonb at Childrens Hospital. I hear David Clark the asst at Hall as been offered and waiting board approval next week

Informant

Do we know who the new coach is?

w ballers

David Clark From Hall

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas