• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 weeks before playoffs poll.

Started by InYoGrill, October 22, 2017, 10:47:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you rate the conference's playoff strength 3 weeks out?

Central, East, West, South
19 (59.4%)
East, Central, West, South
1 (3.1%)
West, Central, East, South
2 (6.3%)
Central, West, East, South
10 (31.3%)
East, West, Central, South
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

InYoGrill

October 22, 2017, 10:47:46 am Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 10:51:44 am by InYoGrill
Playoff brackets are getting very close. Central has some monster scoring teams, West has tremendous balance with 4-5 salty teams, East has some surprise teams playing very well plus Batesville is getting stronger by each game, South, well they have Chapel and Lakeside playing at the top of their conference though the South seems like they are having an overall down year. 

There will be some exciting 1st rd games for sure. If your home team isn't playing in the playoffs, I highly suggest you consider traveling and seeing some great ball from the other schools in it. I have met many great posters from playoff games through the years.

InYoGrill

I figured we would have more easterners beating their chests on this poll. I guess PA and LRC are the mad monsters everyone FEARS.

Overdahill

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 22, 2017, 05:47:44 pm
I figured we would have more easterners beating their chests on this poll. I guess PA and LRC are the mad monsters everyone FEARS.

The whole East has now adopted the Batesville strategy of trying to lull you to sleep and then pounce  ;)

Rocket23

The 5A state will be the saltiest of all this year I believe.  I still believe PA is on top, but then there are four or five, maybe even more, just right below.

PA, LRC, McClellan, Wynne, Batesville, Harrison, Alma, Watson Chapel are all right there.  And there may be more, but I just don't know enough about VV, Nettleton, Morrilton and the others.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas