• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Spring Game 2018 thoughts?

Started by Mulerider4Life, April 09, 2018, 08:35:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulerider4Life

I went and saw the game in person. I thought the defense brought aggression, while the QB's were struggling.

AirWarren

I want to see what Dalton Hyatt can do.

Also, did Montaric Brown play any? I didn't see him.

Mulerider4Life

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

From what I saw on SEC Network, the players seemed energized in a way Bielema couldn't get them. It was obviously just a spring game and they were probably ready for a fresh start. Defense seemed to hold together. Offense has to work on getting signals down to get to the tempo Morris wants. Hyatt and/or Noland could sneak in this summer and steal the starting job. Most of the players on the team need some new life in terms of they style of plays we run. The 3-4 didn't work with what we had, and Bielema's offense turned off good players that wanted a more modern approach to the game. Overall, I think we will see what Morris & Co. have to offer within 3 seasons. I hope it's as good as it seems

sportsguy80

I didn't see Brown either who I've been asking about for awhile now. Overall, I like the new look and intensity. The players definitely seem to buy in which is always a good thing. Hopefully, the offense will grasp the system while the defense steady improves. I'm concerned with quarterback play and our overall talent level but optimistic about our direction at the same time.

Mulerider4Life

I have a feeling we will have a top 5 sec defense. I just feel like the offense will struggle.

Valleysports

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on April 09, 2018, 07:11:24 pm
I have a feeling we will have a top 5 sec defense. I just feel like the offense will struggle.

I think it'll be a Chavis Defense, about like A&M last year. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas