• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover @ McGehee.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 24, 2016, 04:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

you Smorphlet people have a safe trip over and watch for deer on the way home.

Football Factory

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 28, 2016, 12:37:46 pm
you Smorphlet people have a safe trip over and watch for deer on the way home.

Not going to make the drive tonight. but, I will be watching the game from the stream.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2016, 12:56:13 pm
Not going to make the drive tonight. but, I will be watching the game from the stream.
We have fans bailing on us also. You being one of those surprises me. I question your judge of talent, see this years jr. High but never your loyalty until today.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 28, 2016, 01:11:35 pm
We have fans bailing on us also. You being one of those surprises me. I question your judge of talent, see this years jr. High but never your loyalty until today.

I wanted to make the trip and I intended to make the trip. I missed the JR game last night because of my back. I watched it on the stream. I was in the gym yesterday and I hurt my back doing squats. In too much pain to drive that far. Ha.

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2016, 01:23:39 pm
I wanted to make the trip and I intended to make the trip. I missed the JR game last night because of my back. I watched it on the stream. I was in the gym yesterday and I hurt my back doing squats. In too much pain to drive that far. Ha.
Ain't you too old for that?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2016, 01:23:39 pm
Why in the world are you doing squats? Staying in shape is great but cmon man.

Proud Buckaroo

October 28, 2016, 03:29:14 pm #57 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:32:42 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: KOJACK on October 28, 2016, 01:45:05 pm
Ain't you too old for that?

I'm 26 years old. Lol.

Never mind. You must be talking about when I said "I missed the JR game because of my back." Lol. You're funny, Jack.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on October 28, 2016, 01:47:46 pm
Why in the world are you doing squats? Staying in shape is great but cmon man.

Not just squats without weight. I'm talking squat rack with a bar and free weights. Lol.

I was doing my max weight and I lost my footing and almost fell with the bar.

dragondad

ARTexan

owl84

cuckoobird

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure where Smackover left their team at...

28-14 McGehee.

Headhunter15

This is why you don't overlook teams

cuckoobird

How can smackover over look anyone with their record?

Headhunter15

Charleston is how. Now it'll be the glen rose talk.

Proud Buckaroo

I think we lost rucks for the season. 28-20. Final.

cuckoobird

I meant their record of losing when they were supposed to win in big games

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 09:36:11 pm
I meant their record of losing when they were supposed to win in big games

This McGehee team struggled mid season. They really wanted this win more than we did. They are a good team. Take their struggles away and if they played this way against lake side and Fouke. They would have won. We just didn't look like we wanted it. Beau messed his thumb up during practice this week and just couldn't throw the ball very well.

Congratulations to McGehee on your win and not giving up hope.

I hope Smackover doesn't play like this against Genoa or we will be looking at a 4th seed.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 28, 2016, 09:32:42 pm
I think we lost rucks for the season. 28-20. Final.
I surely hope not.  Got to know Tyrek when he played on a peewee all star team with some of our Hornets a few years back.  Very likable young man with lots of talent.  Hoping for the best for him. 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 28, 2016, 11:10:30 pm
I surely hope not.  Got to know Tyrek when he played on a peewee all star team with some of our Hornets a few years back.  Very likable young man with lots of talent.  Hoping for the best for him.

I'll know for sure tomorrow. I'll keep everyone update. Looked like he was very uncomfortable trying to walk on both legs.

MynameisJeff

Sounds like the Buckaroo's are getting hammered this season, but you know mtn view won 49-6! Best 3a defense!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 28, 2016, 11:22:33 pm
Sounds like the Buckaroo's are getting hammered this season, but you know mtn view won 49-6! Best 3a defense!

You played Marshall.

Come to 3A-6 and you would lose to JC, fordyce, McGehee, Smackover and probably lakeside...

MynameisJeff

Whose it look like Smackover is going to play round 1?

Proud Buckaroo

October 28, 2016, 11:31:28 pm #75 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:33:14 pm by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 28, 2016, 11:30:03 pm
Whose it look like Smackover is going to play round 1?

Probably Greenland or Melbourne.

MynameisJeff

More like Glen Rose. Smackover gets bounced in the 1st round.

Proud Buckaroo

3rd seed plays 5th seed of the 3A-1.......

MynameisJeff

That is true but smackover won't be a 3 seed, they will be a 4 seed. They are weak this year, like a 4 TD loss to mtn view weak.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 28, 2016, 11:44:30 pm
That is true but smackover won't be a 3 seed, they will be a 4 seed. They are weak this year, like a 4 TD loss to mtn view weak.

Nothing is weaker than your 7th grade schedule that you have every single year.

MynameisJeff

Rough year for the smackover suckaroos

Proud Buckaroo

Let's just do this....

Moutain view:
LAST OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE: 1982
CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS: 4
TOTAL PLAYOFF APPEARANCES: 10
PLAYOFF RECORD: 1-10

Smackover:

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS: 17
LAST OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE: 2015
LAST PLAYOFF APPEARANCE: 2015
TOTAL PLAYOFF APPEARANCES: 25
PLAYOFF RECORD: 26-25   

owl84

Well that conversation is over.

MynameisJeff

How about you compare smackovers stats this year to mtn view's, cause that's all that matter's is this year. Didn't think so

cuckoobird

I think mt view would beat the roos

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 28, 2016, 11:53:00 pm
How about you compare smackovers stats this year to mtn view's, cause that's all that matter's is this year. Didn't think so

You beat Melbourne 14-0. Lol.

A team that barely beat Yellville and Marshall..

That's all I have to say about that one.

MynameisJeff

Compare the stats proud buckaroo for this season. I'm waiting

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 11:54:14 pm
I think mt view would beat the roos

I thought you were a fisherman? You got to do better than that one, cuckoobird.

cuckoobird

No 🎣 there. Honest objective opinion

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 28, 2016, 11:56:57 pm
Compare the stats proud buckaroo for this season. I'm waiting

Let's compare conference records. If that's what you want to do...

Brag all you want that you've only given up 90 points all season and we've given up 159 points. The difference is 3A-1 is always and will always be the weakest conference in 3A as a whole.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 28, 2016, 11:58:30 pm
No 🎣 there. Honest objective opinion

Well. If we play like we did tonight against anyone. We could have lost to anyone. McGehee just wanted it more than us and we thought we could show up and win. Our loses to JC, Fordyce and CHG are honest. They are just better than we were. We had the JC game but let up late in the game.

MynameisJeff

Mtn View 291/93 PF/PA
Smackover 251/159 PF/PA

dragondad

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 29, 2016, 12:02:29 am
Mtn View 291/93 PF/PA
Smackover 251/159 PF/PA

That's a little like comparing D3 to the SEC East,  and Mtn View would be the D3

cuckoobird

That's why i say Mt View would win, it seems to. E a trend of smackover losing when something is on the line. In this case it would be your pride

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 29, 2016, 12:07:27 am
That's why i say Mt View would win, it seems to. E a trend of smackover losing when something is on the line. In this case it would be your pride

Not the players fault....

cuckoobird

Well, not entirely the coaches fault either

MynameisJeff

How about we give coach Gray from Mtn
View some credit, 3rd Year as head coach taking over a poor program and building strong teams. 24-8 Overall in his 3rd year,  3rd straight playoff appearance, compared to 20-70 overall in the last 10 years 1 playoff appearance. Regardless of the conference he and his coaching staff are doing a great job.

jacosportsfreak

October 29, 2016, 04:19:14 am #97 Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:37:42 am by jacosportsfreak

Where did he come from?

Is he an offensive or defensive guy?

imtie

Quote from: MynameisJeff on October 29, 2016, 04:04:22 am
How about we give coach Gray from Mtn
View some credit, 3rd Year as head coach taking over a poor program and building strong teams. 24-8 Overall in his 3rd year,  3rd straight playoff appearance, compared to 20-70 overall in the last 10 years 1 playoff appearance. Regardless of the conference he and his coaching staff are doing a great job.

You want to talk credit. Well it is hard to give credit to a team when all you do is fish for someone to say the name. All you do is talk your nonsense in every thread. The overall picture is you will have to beat a quality team in the playoffs if you want "credit". And on top of that you brag about having an easy way into the playoffs and not playing the Prescott's and other good teams. If you truly believed in your team you would be calling out everybody not just a poor Smackover team (which I believe would beat you) but we won't find out. So go back to you tonker truck and hush intill you make a statement in the playoffs.    Peace!

Jimbo Morphis

Just a couple of years ago Smackover's name seem to get mentioned in every thread by someone from Smackover.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas