• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton VS Rison

Started by bulldawg2016, October 21, 2016, 10:49:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the dogs beat the wildcats

Hampton bulldogs
40 (62.5%)
Rison wildcats
24 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Dr. Defense

Quote from: dawgpound on October 28, 2016, 11:02:56 am
i bet you the coaches and players ain't looking past them

They shouldnt be

AA Insider

You coming to Calhoun county tonight doc?

bulldawg2016

Quote from: dawgpound on October 28, 2016, 11:02:56 am
i bet you the coaches and players ain't looking past them
We are def. not looking past RISON!! No matter what we say on here!! Lol

dawgpound

Pick save me and bulldawg a seat next Thursday we coming to sit with you to watch da play Clarendon

Dr. Defense

Quote from: AA Insider on October 28, 2016, 11:11:34 am
You coming to Calhoun county tonight doc?

Unfortunately no I have prior engagements...but I will be keeping up. I will have a mole there keeping me up to date

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on October 28, 2016, 11:14:09 am
Pick save me and bulldawg a seat next Thursday we coming to sit with you to watch da play Clarendon

How about a spot along the fence? I normally stand during the games.

dawgpound

AA Insider

Quote from: dawgpound on October 28, 2016, 11:14:09 am

Might have to do the same

Pick_DA_EAGLES

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 28, 2016, 10:45:37 am
DA's just like Rison BIG AND SLOW!
I vaguely remember some dude named Humpty Dumpty that had that same attitude.

AA Insider

It can be real frustrating when those big and slow teams have 4 downs to get 10 yards and leave your defense on the field

Headhunter15

I say Hampton bullhermits winning 42-24

bulldawg2016

Quote from: AA Insider on October 28, 2016, 11:53:33 am
It can be real frustrating when those big and slow teams have 4 downs to get 10 yards and leave your defense on the field
I will be fine with them going for it on 4th down every time!! that should leave us with pretty good field position most of the time!!

AA Insider

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 28, 2016, 12:28:23 pm
I will be fine with them going for it on 4th down every time!! that should leave us with pretty good field position most of the time!!

True.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 28, 2016, 12:28:23 pm

Only if you stop it.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 28, 2016, 12:38:12 pm
Only if you stop it.
your right pick but I don't think we will have a problem with us stopping them enough for us to win the game!

bulldawg2016

It's getting close now boys!! We are about to make a statement tonight!!

HG Hornet

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 28, 2016, 03:38:46 pm
It's getting close now boys!! We are about to make a statement tonight!!
I hope you guys jump on them early, then pour on the coals!  Tonight, I'm a big Hampton fan!  Let's go Bulldogs! 

bulldawg2016

We bout to do work CHG!!

Hornet4ever

Rison sounds like they giving the Dawgs some work.

WonderWartHawg

October 28, 2016, 09:00:12 pm #370 Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:27:48 pm by WonderWartHawg
Monta Thomas is the best athlete on the field, no doubt. Hampton would not win this game without him.
However, he is his own worst enemy, according to the radio broadcast.

Supposedly, 2 NCAA Divison 1 recruiters got in their cars and left after he came out in his Superman outfit after practice the other day.

ETA: After his little crowd taunting act just now, I don't care if he gets to play college ball at all.  I used to hope that he would get an offer from Arkansas, but now there's NO WAY I would want him on the Hogs roster.

BigLion10

Good win by the Dogs tonight congrats to ya

lionfan59

BigLion10

Lol 59 you bad haha. In all seriousness I know we like to talk smack during the week but you know it's all fun and games y'all have a heck of a team look forward to seeing if we can matchup in the playoffs

sickwillie

Dogs looked really good tonight. Conference Champs!!

3M

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on October 28, 2016, 09:00:12 pm
Monta Thomas is the best athlete on the field, no doubt. Hampton would not win this game without him.

Supposedly, 2 NCAA Divison 1 recruiters got in their cars and left after he came out in his Superman outfit after practice the other day.

ETA: After his little crowd taunting act just now, I don't care if he gets to play college ball at all.  I used to hope that he would get an offer from Arkansas, but now there's NO WAY I would want him on the Hogs roster.
dont know who those broadcasters are but they whined and complained the whole time.  The always blame the refs when they get behind.

heavyhittaz_7

u should be ashamed of yourself saying that about a kid. And to be honest we don't care what you think or feel. That's my brother and I'll stand up for him you don't have a college to put him in so don't worry about it. Take your lost like a man and move on.

Freshmeat

Warthog I seen your Rison boys doing same thing to Hampton fans when y'all scored. Monta gets excited when he scores !!

Hornet4ever

I see this thread heading into doom.

lionfan59

dawgpound

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 28, 2016, 09:57:04 pm
I see this thread heading into doom.
yep delete it now and save us all the excuses

sickwillie

Yep. Need to drop this thread now. Game is over. Monta is a great athlete. Hampton is undefeated. Good game rison and God bless

dawgpound

That dang slow ground and pound is hard to stop rison played a good game for sure

bulldawg2016

Good game rison!! They will make some noise in the playoffs!! Good job dogs!! Conference champs baby!!

bulldawg2016

Wonderfart I guess you was one of the ones mouthing when you was leaving the game!! Hey did you hear another one bites the dust playing as you was walking by??

3M

Quote from: bulldawg2016 on October 28, 2016, 10:13:43 pm
Wonderfart I guess you was one of the ones mouthing when you was leaving the game!! Hey did you hear another one bites the dust playing as you was walking by??
according to the "radio broadcast" , he heard it. Lol

bulldawg2016

Quote from: 3M on October 28, 2016, 10:16:06 pm
according to the "radio broadcast" , he heard it. Lol
All I heard was BOOM!! 💥

WonderWartHawg

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on October 28, 2016, 09:55:57 pm
u should be ashamed of yourself saying that about a kid. And to be honest we don't care what you think or feel. That's my brother and I'll stand up for him you don't have a college to put him in so don't worry about it. Take your lost like a man and move on.

This isn't about the loss, it's about character.  I said Monta was the best athlete by far on the field, and I had high hopes for him representing the conference in a high Div. 1 program.

From what I hear, it ain't happening. And not so much because of his talent.

I hope he gets things turned around.

Freshmeat

Rison will do good in the playoffs, the 8A is tough with several good teams

HG Hornet

ETA: After his little crowd taunting act just now, I don't care if he gets to play college ball at all.
Didn't like getting taunted, huh?  Our players didn't like it either, but they (we all) got labeled a bunch of sore losers last Friday when we complained about it.........and we weren't getting taunted by Rison players.   Our guys were getting taunted by adults on the Rison sideline!

I'll bet the ones who #5 "taunted" we're the same ones blowing the air horns.  At least they had enough class tonight to only blow them when Rison scored instead of when Hampton was about to snap the ball. 

Rison played a good game for 3 quarters, then #5 took over.  Same thing that happened to PC, CHG, and Bearden.  He's the real deal.  Enjoy him while you have him, Hampton.  Players like him don't come through very often. 

Visited with some nice Hampton folks tonight.  BBQ sandwich was great!  Y'all got more than football going on.  :)

WonderWartHawg

I don't condone ANY players taunting, or doing a cute little dance in the endzone.
Not from Rison, not from anywhere else.
Coach Totty has control of his players, he doesn't tolerate that kind of 'look at me' display either.

Fans are about the same everywhere. Always a few rude ones in the crowd. Everywhere.

bulldawg2016

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on October 28, 2016, 10:33:18 pm
This isn't about the loss, it's about character.  I said Monta was the best athlete by far on the field, and I had high hopes for him representing the conference in a high Div. 1 program.

From what I hear, it ain't happening. And not so much because of his talent.

I hope he gets things turned around.
He is a leader and has great character!!

bulldawg2016

Quote from: WonderWartHawg on October 28, 2016, 10:40:42 pm
I don't condone ANY players taunting, or doing a cute little dance in the endzone.
Coach Totty has control of his players, he doesn't tolerate that kind of 'look at me' display either.

Fans are about the same everywhere. Always a few rude ones in the crowd. Everywhere.
your showing what kind of character you have!! Hey hey hey goodbye!!!

WonderWartHawg

Then why did the two recruiters say 'nevermind' and leave?
Look, I was hoping he would get a good D1 offer, and was hoping it would be for the Hogs.
But from what I'm hearing I personally don't think that's going to happen.
And it's not because of his talent, although being at a 2A school puts you way behind in evaluation.

flawlessthoughts

He's my 1st cousin & I'd disown him if he choose the Hogs over UCA. Who in God's name would want to play for a sorry team like Fakerbacks? They Suck!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: flawlessthoughts on October 28, 2016, 10:49:04 pm
He's my 1st cousin & I'd disown him if he choose the Hogs over UCA. Who in God's name would want to play for a sorry team like Fakerbacks? They Suck!!

Well it's nice to know you'd rather him play in the FCS than in the SEC.....

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on October 28, 2016, 09:55:57 pm
When did he matter? Go Monta!

HG Hornet

He's a "Do as I say, not as I do" coach. 

flawlessthoughts

Quote from: CHG Hornet on October 28, 2016, 10:36:03 pm
Didn't like getting taunted, huh?  Our players didn't like it either, but they (we all) got labeled a bunch of sore losers last Friday when we complained about it.........and we weren't getting taunted by Rison players.   Our guys were getting taunted by adults on the Rison sideline!

I'll bet the ones who #5 "taunted" we're the same ones blowing the air horns.  At least they had enough class tonight to only blow them when Rison scored instead of when Hampton was about to snap the ball. 

Rison played a good game for 3 quarters, then #5 took over.  Same thing that happened to PC, CHG, and Bearden.  He's the real deal.  Enjoy him while you have him, Hampton.  Players like him don't come through very often. 

Visited with some nice Hampton folks tonight.  BBQ sandwich was great!  Y'all got more than football going on.  :)
They'll hate you for being honest.

dawgpound

but it's ok for your coach to cuss jr high players last night and not go shake hands tonight yea he is a real class act 👏🏼

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas