• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Christian OC Crosby Tuck to Pea Ridge

Started by Rugu12, April 18, 2016, 10:31:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugu12

Shiloh Offensive coordinator is now the new PR OC. This PR program is really growing, new head coach from Tulsa Union, now Shiloh Christian OC to PR as PR's new OC. 

Rugu12

AirWarren

Interesting that a big name Shiloh Alum leaves a job that was once a "dream job" in NWA. Could signal the state of the program up there.

whippersnapper

I would think Tuck just wants to make a name for himself. But the rumor I have heard is as soon Tuck made his announcement everyone turned on him. There is Shiloh for ya...one of the best players ever in program history and they turn on him. Haha

Tigerdad2

Quote from: AirWarren on April 18, 2016, 11:01:09 am
Interesting that a big name Shiloh Alum leaves a job that was once a "dream job" in NWA. Could signal the state of the program up there.
Shiloh HC called plays that's why Tuck left

AirWarren

Quote from: whippersnapper on April 18, 2016, 11:41:04 am
I would think Tuck just wants to make a name for himself. But the rumor I have heard is as soon Tuck made his announcement everyone turned on him. There is Shiloh for ya...one of the best players ever in program history and they turn on him. Haha

16 years ago, if someone would have left Shiloh for PEA RIDGE, you would questioned their mental status. How times change...

beach bum

April 18, 2016, 01:23:58 pm #6 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:26:17 pm by beach bum
I wouldn't want to deal with the parents at Shiloh... the "I know everything about everything and know your job better than you even though I've never had your job" mentality  ::)

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on April 18, 2016, 01:23:58 pm
I wouldn't want to deal with the parents at Shiloh... the "I know everything about everything and know your job better than you even though I've never had your job" mentality  ::)

Sounds about right.

OB11

AirWarren

April 18, 2016, 01:42:23 pm #9 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:43:57 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: OliverBoy11 on April 18, 2016, 01:38:34 pm
Isn't that 99% of all parents??

Possibly so, you have a point. Everyone has a D1 kid in their eyes which is ok I suppose.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on April 18, 2016, 01:38:34 pm
Isn't that 99% of all parents??

Yes, but there are different levels of this and some are WAY more annoying than others.

OB11

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 18, 2016, 01:58:16 pm
Yes, but there are different levels of this and some are WAY more annoying than others.

You are definitely right about that.  Parents are the worst part about coaching.  Mike Matheny had it right in saying "the only team I would coach would be a team of orphans".

beach bum

April 20, 2016, 05:53:29 pm #13 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:07:14 pm by beach bum
Congrats to Coach DePriest and a very good hire for Shiloh considering his past resume. This is just another example of the 1-4A schools and communities being very lucky to have the coaches they have as a whole. He is a good one on here on this site that most of us are familiar with his posts! I enjoy seeing the coaches post on here like him and Coach Jones and a few others. They are always very classy posting and bring a lot of good input to the table. Good luck to him on the move...... Now you get the joy of being enemy #1 for us PG posters in the Prairie Grove vs. Shiloh rivalry. I hope you win all the games your heart desires, just not the mid year Prairie Grove rumble  ;D

AirWarren

GotInfo?

Shiloh won't miss a beat with Coach DePriest as OC.  Great hire.

AirWarren

Quote from: GotInfo? on April 22, 2016, 08:14:22 am
Shiloh won't miss a beat with Coach DePriest as OC.  Great hire.

Upgrade IMO. Coach DePriest has a great resume and has worked with some great offenses.

Lions84

Good Moves for Pea Ridge and for USC.  Coach D is a great one.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas