• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New transfer from Highland to Pocahontas

Started by bigchief72455, January 01, 2016, 10:41:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigchief72455

I have heard rumors that Highland my have a player transferring to Pocahontas. Any truth to this?

bigchief72455

January 02, 2016, 04:07:22 pm #1 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:49:14 pm by bigchief72455
 ::)
Friends were bs  ing me.

TBone70

I haven't heard nothing of it, hope it ain't true, cause we need all we can. Hope your friends were B.Sing.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: bigchief72455 on January 01, 2016, 10:41:51 am
I have heard rumors that Highland my have a player transferring to Pocahontas. Any truth to this?

He's going to Hoxie, not Pocahontas.  Wants a place where he can start immediately.

Redblue

I don't know anything about this but what does it say about the kid and his parents?  Just suck it up and work harder then you might have a chance to play! 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Redblue on January 20, 2016, 08:18:35 am
I don't know anything about this

but what does it say about the kid and his parents?  Just suck it up and work harder then you might have a chance to play!

Then you probably shouldn't comment.

Redblue

What makes him think he can start at Hoxie?

bigchief72455

Quote from: Redblue on January 20, 2016, 02:46:02 pm
Why would someone want to go to Hoxie?

cuckoobird

bigchief72455

Jacketman65

Pokey03

Quote from: bigchief72455 on January 21, 2016, 11:48:23 am
Hoxie is competitive in the 3A, kinda miss playing them would be a nice to switch them and Corning in our non-conference, if we're gonna be able to compete come playoffs we need better opponents in the non-conference. Not saying Hoxie is great or isn't, but they were fun to play. I say switch Paragould with either Nettleton or Valley View, and take Corning complete off schedule FOREVER, and replace with either Hoxie or Rivercrest, and replace Riverview with Harding Academy

bigchief72455

I agree that would make for a more competitive schedule.

Lumberjackfan1978

Yea that's what you want a tough non conference schedule, to get you ready for playoffs

skins68

Quote from: Pokey03 on January 23, 2016, 09:35:28 pm
Quote from: bigchief72455 on January 21, 2016, 11:48:23 am
Hoxie is competitive in the 3A, kinda miss playing them would be a nice to switch them and Corning in our non-conference, if we're gonna be able to compete come playoffs we need better opponents in the non-conference. Not saying Hoxie is great or isn't, but they were fun to play. I say switch Paragould with either Nettleton or Valley View, and take Corning complete off schedule FOREVER, and replace with either Hoxie or Rivercrest, and replace Riverview with Harding Academy
next year we have replaced Riverview with Nettleton and Corning with Osceola and we have our scrimmage game against Blythville against! That is a pretty good jump up in competition!

bigchief72455

Nettleton will be tough and so will Osceola. Blytheville is a good scrimmage.Are we going to drop Paragould?

Pokey03

Even better would be to replace Paragould, with either Wynne or Batesville.

bigchief72455

I just do not see Paragould as a challenging 5A team. They are getting a new coach it seems so things may turn around.

skins68

Quote from: bigchief72455 on January 24, 2016, 08:50:15 pm
Nettleton will be tough and so will Osceola. Blytheville is a good scrimmage.Are we going to drop Paragould?
No, we are keeping Paragould.  I agree1 I wish we could replace with someone else!  I think we tryed to get another team, but it just did not work out.

bigchief72455

Quote from: skins68 on January 25, 2016, 09:19:41 am
Quote from: bigchief72455 on January 24, 2016, 08:50:15 pm
No, we are keeping Paragould.  I agree1 I wish we could replace with someone else!  I think we tryed to get another team, but it just did not work out.
Wish we could play other 4A teams outside the 4A-3. We would gain a lot of helpful experience playing teams like Warren and Nashville. Even Pulaski Academy would be a great game.

Pokey03

Playing teams like Warren or Nashville is out of the question, they have nothing to gain from the game, and the distance traveled wouldn't make any sense unless they meet in a neutral site say Little Rock, but I don't ever see that happening. I agree we need better opponents, but not PA don't want to get injury depleted before the conference starts, and miss the playoffs.

bigchief72455

Quote from: Pokey03 on January 25, 2016, 11:55:27 am
Playing teams like Warren or Nashville is out of the question, they have nothing to gain from the game, and the distance traveled wouldn't make any sense unless they meet in a neutral site say Little Rock, but I don't ever see that happening. I agree we need better opponents, but not PA don't want to get injury depleted before the conference starts, and miss the playoffs.
Harding Academy would not be bad or even Searcy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas