• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for simi final of playoffs

Started by tmycjy, November 17, 2018, 06:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

tmycjy pick for simi final of playoffs

Morrilton 27  :'(    ( 8-4 Morrilton won last week over Blytheville 45-20 this week they take on power house LR Christian and lose to end there season at 8-5 and simi finals with there QB Back will they win this or make it a ball game who knows but playing at home help will they do it only time will tell for sure)
LR Christian 44  :-* (11-1 LR Christian won last week over Power House Texarkana 48-24 this week they take on a good Morrilton team and win to move there season to 12-1 and the class 5-A State tittle game will they make the finals only time will tell for sure)

Pulaski Academy 35  ;D  (11-1 Pulaski Academy won a huge game last week over power house LR McClellan 58-8  ??? this week they take on 12-0 Harrison and this game could be your state tittle game 1 week early gald to say for P.A. they win this game to move there season to 12-1 and class 5-A State tittle game if anyone can knock off P.A. Harrison could be the team will the 4 time state champion go back for the 5 straight time only time will tell for sure)
Harrison 27  :'( (12-0 Harrison won last week over my favorite team Wynne  :'( 49-14  :'( this week Harrison has to take the P.A. test and by my computer fail they lose this game to end there season at 12-1 and Simi Finals I will say this sense Wynne played Harrison I will say Harrison can go but I don't think there better then P.A. or LR Christian but Harrison remine me of Wynne has just the right talent that could ONE GAME ONE TIME COULD KNOCK OFF P.A. to get there will they do it I don't know But I'm leaning on the no side but only time will tell for sure)

this my pick for the Simi Finals so good luck to the last 4 teams playing Remember take pride in this week there are 28 school who would love to be where u are right now but they will be watching from the stand or there t.v. or computers and there will be 4 more school who are having to put there equitment up this week so in my book you a 28 teams better then they are because you are still playing so good luck

here is my record for each week

week 0 10-5
week 1 17-9
week 2 22-5
week 3 12-6
week 4 13-3
week 5  9-7
week 6 14-2
week 7 14-2
week 8 14-2
week 9 13-3
week10 13-3
1 round  7-1
quarter Finals 2-2

for a season total of 160-50

so good luck to all team this week

DevilDog59

I'm gonna need you to continue to pick against Morrilton lol... you're 0-2 so far. Let's make it 0-3 and then 0-4

Hoghead2

Overdahill

Well, that pretty much settles it: TMY, Hooten's,and Hoghead2 all going with an  all-Central final and JacketFan (aka Kiss of Death2) going all West ;D

JacketFan

Quote from: Overdahill on November 20, 2018, 10:23:51 am
Well, that pretty much settles it: TMY, Hooten's,and Hoghead2 all going with an  all-Central final and JacketFan (aka Kiss of Death2) going all West ;D
Well, I hope they are all wrong, I have to go with my public schools.  Whatever happens, they will both be good games, Happy Thanksgiving to all teams, and play hard Friday night.

tmycjy

tmycjy

Tmycjy goes in Simi Finals 2-0 for a season total of 160-50

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas