• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay at Trumann on Valentines Day

Started by Oldref, February 13, 2014, 09:18:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldref

Sr night for the wildcats.........one of those friendly just down the road matchups. Any predictions?

Batman44

I predict a win for Bay, and that you will be there to witness it. Guess I will go to the Cedar Ridge/Western Grove game.

NEA Razorback olfan

I say Bay will take it , but Trumann is one of those teams that's capable of upsetting some teams , they are up and down this year.

Oldref

Quote from: Batman44 on February 13, 2014, 09:28:34 pm
I predict a win for Bay, and that you will be there to witness it. Guess I will go to the Cedar Ridge/Western Grove game.
Sure planning on it Batman hope your prediction is correct......these games are actually family gatherings for us:-) Let us know how Western Grove does against CR. 

Oldref

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 13, 2014, 09:39:41 pm
I say Bay will take it , but Trumann is one of those teams that's capable of upsetting some teams , they are up and down this year.
Olfan you are correct about Trumann......they are very capable. Bay played them pretty early and Trumann got out on Bay  pretty quick leading by double figures early and still led at halftime I think. Bay had a really good second half and won by 10 or more. Jackets will have to play well to win. Seems like a long time ago now since they played the first time.

Batman44

Quote from: Oldref on February 13, 2014, 09:43:15 pm
Quote from: Batman44 on February 13, 2014, 09:28:34 pm
Sure planning on it Batman hope your prediction is correct......these games are actually family gatherings for us:-) Let us know how Western Grove does against CR.

Batman44

I can relate to some games being family gatherings. Sometimes the sparks can fly :D

bball101

Putting their record aside, Trumann has experience playing some good teams this year. Should be a good game.

pootnscoot

Watched Truman at Pokey last night. Bay ought to win this one in the 10-14 point range

bball101

Tonight's game being played at Trumann could make a little difference but 10 points in Bay's favor would be pleasing to me. It's always exciting when these two teams play close.

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

Neabballfan

Layne with jumper.  Bay up 2 sec left

Neabballfan

Bay wins.    I believe that is 10 or 11 in row against trumann

Real deal

Bay wins , important note. Pritchett did not play was hurt in 1st quarter.

bball101

Close game all the way, Cade Prince played very strong and kept Bay in game the first half. Trumann came to win anyway they could. The young "Bay Bunch" never gave in and kept grinding. With 3 freshmen on the floor a lot of the game, the team stepped up they all did their part and got the win.

Oldref

Bay had a lot to overcome tonight and showed once again there is just no quit in them. Tyler Pritchett went out with a injury in the middle of the first quarter and was not able to return. Bay  just kept battling and won it on a shot by Layne with 2 seconds left. Played a long time with 3 freshmen on the floor tonight. Hope Pritchett is ready to go next week.

NEA Razorback olfan

hope Pritchett has a speedy recovery!

Batman44

Congrats to Bay. Also hope Prichett is well next. That's incredible, 3 freshmen on floor.

Lionfan 18

It was like the Cardinals playing their AAA affiliate the Redbirds in two weeks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas