• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

William P. Young

Started by Coach Runyan, August 16, 2009, 09:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach Runyan

Paul Young, the author of the Christian fiction book "The Shack" spoke today at the Cabot High School auditorium. Two services were held at 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mr. Young has a wonderful message and will be in Conway tomorrow, though I am not sure of the details.

Anyone, regardless of religious affiliation, should pick up his book.  It has some great insight on getting through tough times, which alot of people could use right now.

True Believer

I am just finishing "The Shack".   Still a few chapters to go but I am encouraging my children to read it.  Tough times come to us all at one time or another.   Very good book. 

True Believer

Finished.

Still trying to wrap my mind around some of it because of the way I was raised to believe.

I don't disagree with it at all.   Really gives me a chance to look at the other side.   We do judge all the time especially the way God handles certain situations.   

After my mother died I was angry at God for a very long time because I was just a kid and couldn't understand why God takes the good people and leaves what we think are the bad people here.   Now I believe that it all happened to shape me into the person God wants me to be.  It took  a very long time for me to "get it".    This book just re enforced my belief.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas