• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How does Mountain Pine Look This year?

Started by baller99, January 30, 2006, 06:30:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wonderboys

Quote from: jville#33 on February 13, 2006, 11:27:59 am
It's at Mountain Pine. Should be an extremely good game. Kirby is just good all the way around.

Have you seen them play?

PopTart Man

OMG!!! Kirby got shafted soo bad last night. Single worst officiated game I have ever seen in my entire life. Granted, Kirby didn't bring their "A" game, but still that was terrible reffing.

mossified4

mp did not play well either nothing was falling not even free throws

bballwatcher

Quote from: jville#33 on February 14, 2006, 11:30:21 am
OMG!!! Kirby got shafted soo bad last night. Single worst officiated game I have ever seen in my entire life. Granted, Kirby didn't bring their "A" game, but still that was terrible reffing.
And the way I hear it one of the refs was FROM KIRBY - so explain the shafting?!

superd2312

No the ref from Kirby wasnt the bad one it was the one who graduated from Pine in 1992 that was terrible. The best post player in A was simply posting up smaller players time after time and HE kept calling offensive fouls. It was pathetic, if he ever refs my game against pine ill just not even attempt to win thats how bad it was.

AR07

the refs were bad but just look at sports the refs sucked in the super bowl it's just part of sports people just have to understand humans arent perfect there gonna mess up, and dont worry about winning when u play pine superd cause ur not going to anyways lol

mc

There were several charges that were not called and several pushoffs that were call that shouldn't have been.  If you want to talk about a bad call how about a player on the ground looking for his shoe gets ran over while he is already on the ground and is charged with his 4th foul of the first half?  Reffing was equally bad.  Mt Pine had more fouls called than Kirby did, both teams were in the double bonus, both teams big men fouled out, but since Mt Pine won at home Kirby got shafted.  Jville needs to get over themselves for real.

mossified4

Quote from: The Champ Is Here on February 14, 2006, 09:04:59 pm
There were several charges that were not called and several pushoffs that were call that shouldn't have been. If you want to talk about a bad call how about a player on the ground looking for his shoe gets ran over while he is already on the ground and is charged with his 4th foul of the first half? Reffing was equally bad. Mt Pine had more fouls called than Kirby did, both teams were in the double bonus, both teams big men fouled out, but since Mt Pine won at home Kirby got shafted. Jville needs to get over themselves for real.
i agree completely and i think it was a good game with kirby mp just wanted it more when it mattered

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas