• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ADG Rankings

Started by Head Lion, January 05, 2016, 09:57:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LRRandy

Boys

1.  Monticello
2. Dollar way
3. Malvern
4. Baptist Prep
5. H-W Helena
6. Huntsville

Girls

1. River view
2. Star City
3. EStem
4. Prairie Grove
5. Nashville
6. Pocahontas

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: LRRandy on February 14, 2016, 01:54:27 pm
Boys

1.  Monticello
2. Dollar way
3. Malvern
4. Baptist Prep
5. H-W Helena
6. Huntsville

Girls

1. River view
2. Star City
3. EStem
4. Prairie Grove
5. Nashville
6. Pocahontas

Thanks!!

Bulldog92

Looks like the South Region could be a good one to come see, top three boys teams will be there!!

sportsguy80

Billie Blue

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 14, 2016, 02:00:39 pm
Looks like the South Region could be a good one to come see, top three boys teams will be there!!
Yes it does because the malvern coaches was at the Monticello and dollarway game scouting those two teams for the regionals I assume

Gray lizard

So where did Pottsville girls go?  I think they finished undefeated in the 4-4A.  I have seen them play a few times.  They can really move the ball well at times.  If they are moving the ball they get a lot of good shots.

Ozark Hog

At his point it does not matter about ranking, only the final standing will matter in the end. I think that 4-4A is weak this year but until the games are played you never know how teams from different parts of the state will match up with each other.
I think Pottsvlle or Ozark could give a lot of the teams ranked ahead of them a good contest on any given night. If Ozark Can stay out of foul trouble and the starters can play most of the game they could surprise some people. But their is not much to bring off the bench.
If Pottsville Girls will play all out and dictate the tempo of the game they have the speed to make it a real fast pace game and wear the other team down. From the times I have watched them they seem to be at their best when run the floor. They also have a decent bench that can help out in case of foul trouble.
But with that being said I think it will be hard for anyone to beat River View, they are really good and it will take an off night for them to lose. Not impossible but they are the reigning Champions until takes their crown away and that will be a big chore.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas