• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway

Started by BigMan15, July 25, 2014, 10:27:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

How is Conway going to be this year

TheMercenary

The Girls will be the odds-on favorite to repeat, boys- don't have any idea.

By The Way- Conway is 7A

BigMan15

Thanks.. I was just wondering seen some of the boys from Conway play travel ball and they were pretty good but I haven't heard much about them

Grizzlyfive0

Conway has a good core group, think they will hold their own this year

BigMan15

i heard that a kid named dj for conway is one of the top junoirs in the state

If we are talking Boys here then I think Conway will surprise a lot of people but still will only be a "best of the rest" candidate after NLR and Bentonville and/or anyone else considered "Elite" in 7A.  Their overall height is very good with a couple of 6'3"-6'4" guards and a post player around 6'7" but we don't have any size as far as bulk/muscle.  We should win our conference.

BigMan15

Yea I know a couple of those guys and they are pretty good I don't know if they can be on same level as bentonville but I think they will surprise some people.

Razorback Red

Conway definitely has talent or they wouldn't have led Fville for a big part of the game earlier in the week.

I will see them play here in a couple of hours at Bville.  Will post my thoughts tonight or tomorrow. 

Razorback Red

Conway is a solid team with good guard play, but not a lot of size to compete with bigger teams.  I left before it was over, but Bentonville was up by over 20.  There were way to many fouls called on both sides tonight; both coaches were upset.  There were 19 fouls called in the 1Q alone.  Neither team could get in a rhythm because everything was being called.

Not sure how good the Central will be, but I would put Conway middle of the pack. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas