• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro

Started by T-Bone, August 17, 2017, 11:48:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bone

O should be fine.  D should be fine.  Special teams should be fine.  D is developing far better than many give credit.  Talk is talk so I am ready for some football. 

One of the best wins last year was against PB.  Should be another tough game this year.  Look forward to all of the games but that one always seems to be a big rival.

admorris24

One of the best games that I have seen in HS football was the Benton/JB playoff game last year.  I believe the final was 56-52.  Game down to a last second throw into end zone that feel incomplete for JB.  I still have nightmares about Jonathan Adams!!!

T-Bone

Quote from: admorris24 on August 17, 2017, 12:29:46 pm
One of the best games that I have seen in HS football was the Benton/JB playoff game last year.  I believe the final was 56-52.  Game down to a last second throw into end zone that feel incomplete for JB.  I still have nightmares about Jonathan Adams!!!

That was a very good game even with such high scores.  That loss hurt but losses can help develop a team too.  All anyone on this site at this time can do is wish and speculate until they start playing and all teams show a little more.  JA has some hands and some speed.  Should do well as a WR in college too.

ricepig

Quote from: T-Bone on August 17, 2017, 11:48:25 am
O should be fine.  D should be fine.  Special teams should be fine.  D is developing far better than many give credit.  Talk is talk so I am ready for some football. 

One of the best wins last year was against PB.  Should be another tough game this year.  Look forward to all of the games but that one always seems to be a big rival.

I'll believe the defense is better when I see it. They have some talent in the front 7, I'm always concerned with our secondary.........

T-Bone

Quote from: ricepig on August 17, 2017, 08:38:41 pm
I'll believe the defense is better when I see it. They have some talent in the front 7, I'm always concerned with our secondary.........

Get some glasses this year Ricepig and you should see it.  Just don't faint.

ricepig

Quote from: T-Bone on August 18, 2017, 12:15:29 pm
Get some glasses this year Ricepig and you should see it.  Just don't faint.

I'll believe it when I see it for sure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas