• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oak grove dunk ball tournament

Started by Pfan1115, March 18, 2015, 07:45:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfan1115

March 18, 2015, 07:45:47 pm Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:54:55 pm by Pfan1115
There will be a dunk ball tourny at oak grove church saturday the 21st. Was scheduled for the 19th but due to inclement weather has been posponed. Will be 3vs3 full court. Goals will be set on 8'9 and 3/4 inches. There will be a 1$ admission for each player winner takes all! I will be seeding the bracket and making sure of no cheatifications. Will be a 2 minute warm up period before each game and also you will have a choice of runout music. If you are playing my team it will be homegrown by linard skinard. Also conssesion stands will be stocked with my dews and sourpunch straws. Looking for some sweepers to sweep between games and also somone to air up balls and announce starting lineups. If interested contact lil bill.

Pfan1115

Also the "oak grove one shot wonders" will have autograf booth after game to sign your posters of dunkin over 83 crew if they decide to show.... Potentel finals matcup

Backboard Shattered

83 crew will be their and I'll sweep take yo money then make you inflate my balls.   Oh yeah and he will be there!!!!

Pfan1115

Anyone welcome!! Come getcha some backboard. I figured 83 crew was all in nursing homes. We will have camera crews to make posters of the "one shot wonders" dunking over yall. And will you sweep for us? And i need a conformation before 12 so i can seed and draw the bracket. Also need a music selection for warmups

Backboard Shattered

My song is 5 finger death punch version of Mama said knock you out and our crew will sweep the floor with ya.  We will use you for brooms.  He said you will know him and he will destroy you

Pfan1115

I will know who? Who do i need to know? The only name you will remember is lil bill dunking over 83 crew while jammin to linard skinard and montley crew. There will be no shananigans backboard. Good clean dunk fest

Pfan1115

These are break away rims backboard. So i see were you wont be of any use

Backboard Shattered

Deez!!!!!! Hahahaga!  Gotcha sucka!  They better hope that breakdown rims because I'm gonna jam it in that hole with tremendous force it will be called Backboard Quake 2.0!  Then I'll make you sniff it

Pfan1115

Backboard you are about to find out tht you are less superioir than me on a 8'9 3/4 inches breakaway goal. Bring your possie and see and the one shot wonders will he waiting!! YEE YEE YEE!!!

Backboard Shattered

Can you kickstart my heart by the Crüe for me or achy breaky heart by billy Ray Cyrus?  I wanna come out and it in while that's playing

Pfan1115

I think i can get that arranged. Which one do you want? Im personally making a mixtape of 80's rock music wih alittle slipknot and 5 finger death punch.

Backboard Shattered

Both because it will take me around 10 min to get loose and 1 minute to beat everyone there

Pfan1115

Bring money for snacks to. There will be consessions stands

bball101

Proceeds from concession will buy new goals. And backboards.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas