• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts about Nashville

Started by BasketballNeverStops, March 10, 2015, 08:32:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballNeverStops

What did everyone think about Nashville? I LOVED their gym and wouldn't mind having State their again. It really provides a great atmosphere and contains top of the line features (Video board, press box). The people there were very nice and provided great hospitality.   

DerekOxford

Quote from: BasketballNeverStops on March 10, 2015, 08:32:25 am
What did everyone think about Nashville? I LOVED their gym and wouldn't mind having State their again. It really provides a great atmosphere and contains top of the line features (Video board, press box). The people there were very nice and provided great hospitality.

I still haven't been to the new arena, but I know Nashville and their people loved having it and I think any of the classifications would be well served to have the tournament there.

Batman44

Totally agree!! They even picked my wife and I up on a bus and drove us right up to the door. Everything was first class. Only glitch for me was the fact I couldn't get my good buddies to join me on my side of the gym.  ;D

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Batman44 on March 10, 2015, 09:14:17 am
Totally agree!! They even picked my wife and I up on a bus and drove us right up to the door. Everything was first class. Only glitch for me was the fact I couldn't get my good buddies to join me on my side of the gym.  ;D
I'll make it it up to you if I see you at Finals this week!

dragondad

Jealous, that's what I was.   Top notch tourney and facilities, very impressive.

J.D.

Never.

Batman44

Now J. D. How do you really feel? JK

jk

Attended both Nashville and Ozark sites. Both did good job, Ozark has hosted several states and it showed, very well hosted. That said still had pleasant stay in Nashville. Would like state to be more centrally located, but glad to see the south have their turn.

Silky Johnson

Didn't enjoy the parking lol. The facility was great and the place doesn't have a bad seat. i was very glad to see people that paid attention to the action from the announcer and scorekeepers to the people working the instant replays on the video board. As usual the 1A state tourney was packed the last few days and for the Semis yesterday it was a great atmosphere for all 4 games. Kirby and Bay brought many fans to Nashville.

thestopper

I was impressed with Nashville!!!! They really did a great job with this state tourney!!!

polksalet

If you hate Nashville you hate America.

dragondad

Quote from: polksalet on March 10, 2015, 10:29:35 pm
If you hate Nashville you hate America.

And chicken nuggets.....and a German chain saw company.....

playhard

No complaints about Nashville. In general don't like it being in the South but this was the best State tournament yet. Well ran plenty of room & awesome gym.

Catfish

Quote from: J.D. on March 10, 2015, 11:58:46 am

Never.

I have to agree with JD! Sorry we couldn't make it over there Batman! Couldn't bring myself to do it! Lol

Batman44

Quote from: Catfish on March 11, 2015, 05:13:01 pm

Never.

I have to agree with JD! Sorry we couldn't make it over there Batman! Couldn't bring myself to do it! Lol
Hey, I thought you guys liked to be winnas!! :D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 11, 2015, 06:26:03 pm
Quote from: Catfish on March 11, 2015, 05:13:01 pm

Never.

Hey, I thought you guys liked to be winnas!! :D

Rooting for bay is like cheering for...The Yankees, The Cowboys, and Darth Vader.... I bet you are a SeaHawks fan too aren't ya

bscinar

Yankees and Cowboys have a lot of championships between them and Darth Vader was a good guy in the end. I like it  :D

Batman44

I STILL don't know who Darth Vader is. :)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on March 11, 2015, 08:47:26 pm

Must be your alzheimers kicking in :p

Seriously though...What were Adam and Eve Like?

Batman44

Quote from: HF on March 11, 2015, 08:58:20 pm
Quote from: Batman44 on March 11, 2015, 08:47:26 pm

Must be your alzheimers kicking in :p

Seriously though...What were Adam and Eve Like?
Never did get to know Adam, but I do like the Cowboys and Kitty Wells.

polksalet

I'd never heard of most of those squads (Including Bay) til the tournament.

bscinar

Quote from: polksalet on March 11, 2015, 10:31:36 pm
I'd never heard of most of those squads (Including Bay) til the tournament.

Looks like you are a Nashville local - what did you think of 1A basketball?

Nashville made an impression on 1A schools  - amazing arena and a great job with the tourney.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas