• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On a positive note

Started by Brian G, September 13, 2012, 09:55:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Tent City is alive and well next to DWR.  Over 150 tents thus far and last report had them down to Pomfret.  I know our man on the job Smithian is right there in it.

Folks, that is what college athletics is about.

Brian G

ricepig

Quote from: B.G. on September 13, 2012, 09:55:50 pm
Tent City is alive and well next to DWR.  Over 150 tents thus far and last report had them down to Pomfret.  I know our man on the job Smithian is right there in it.

Smith said he turned it over to the younger generation, might have to be on the lookout for Trev.

Smithian

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2012, 03:07:30 pm
Quote from: B.G. on September 13, 2012, 09:55:50 pm

Smith said he turned it over to the younger generation, might have to be on the lookout for Trev.
I was still out there, but those psychos on Hogville scare me to death

Brian G

September 16, 2012, 05:32:47 pm #4 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:41:31 pm by B.G.
I was going to make a delivery again, but didn't know for sure.  Plus it's tough to drive through there if you don't know where to look.
Great job down there yesterday.  Appreciate the effort, but could have done w/o the odd appearance of that red washing off and there being a poncho covering it.

Smithian

Quote from: B.G. on September 16, 2012, 05:32:47 pm
I was going to make a delivery again, but didn't know for sure.  Plus it's tough to drive through there if you don't know where to look.
Great job down there yesterday.  Appreciate the effort, but could have done w/o the odd appearance of that red washing off and their being a poncho covering it.
I was wet, cold, and apathetic. The poncho fixed two of those problems.

It came to the point our agreed upon goal was to stay upbeat and have fun so that we wouldn't be made fun of on Sportscenter. We've all seen sad students from other schools made fun of all too much to let that happen to us.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas