• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

<<<< 4A SCORES THURSDAY>>>>

Started by Brian G, March 05, 2014, 10:39:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Please post scores here.
Since only one game is being played at a time please elaborate with as much info as you can for those not at the scene.

Thanks

Nip/Tusk

Thanks in advance for anyone giving updates.

Are any of these games being streamed?  I figure pgtelco will do all farmington, PG and lincoln games?

BVCAT

BVCAT

Girls

Heber Springs 31
Berryville 18

Halftime

BVCAT

Girls

Heber 38
Berryville 32

End 3rd

BVCAT

Girls

Heber 49
Berryville 49

End of Regulation

BVCAT

Girls

Heber Springs 56
Berryville 56

End 1st OT

BVCAT

Girls

Berryville 66
Heber Springs 59

Final - 2 OT

Berryville advances to play Malvern tomorrow @ 4:00

redfire75

Lonoke 18 Pottsville 15 after first quarter

rjrj85

Quote from: Josh Louin on March 05, 2014, 10:44:36 pm

Are any of these games being streamed?  I figure pgtelco will do all farmington, PG and lincoln games?
can u post the web address for the few stream games Josh....Thanks

doober3

Quote from: rjrj85 on March 06, 2014, 03:19:18 pm

http://www.pgtc.com/

They stream Farmington, Lincoln, and Prairie Grove.  Only Lincoln is playing today so that may be the only one that gets streamed today.

redfire75

Lonoke 33 Pottsville 23 at half.  All Pottsville has is perry and he's off so far in this one compared to how he played in regionals

rjrj85

Quote from: doober3 on March 06, 2014, 03:24:19 pm
Quote from: rjrj85 on March 06, 2014, 03:19:18 pm

http://www.pgtc.com/
Thanks!!!!

They stream Farmington, Lincoln, and Prairie Grove.  Only Lincoln is playing today so that may be the only one that gets streamed today.

redfire75

To elaborate more. Lonoke is out running, hustling and is showing way more energy in the first half compared to Pottsville. Perry from portaging is playing good and hard, but seems a tad off.   I'd look for him to explode in the 2nd half.  If he doesn't, Pottsville is in trouble

redfire75

Lonoke was up 15 early 3rd QRT then Pottsville woke up.  Pottsville48 lonoke 45.  6:30 left

mightymustangs1

redfire75

Lonoke wins! 66  to 64! Great game. Perry had 39 in his last game at Pottsville!

Nip/Tusk

Anyone on twitter giving updates for class 4a?

horsepower1324

Per Lonoke School Twitter

Lonoke Girls 52-Star City 44

SUGARTOWN

Stuttgart and Nashville tied at 9...end 1st qtr.

SUGARTOWN

Nashville leads Stuttgart 26-19 at half. I'm now out of radio range...I'll try to get a final later.

Nip/Tusk

mightymustangs1

end of 3rd
Nashville 39
Stuttgart 32

mightymustangs1

Coonhunter15

Ozark 16
Nashville 4
End of the first quarter

Coonhunter15

Coonhunter15

Coonhunter15

Nip/Tusk

Note to Bauxite - might wanna guard #33.

mightymustangs1

horsepower1324

Quote from: Josh Louin on March 06, 2014, 09:24:34 pm
Note to Bauxite - might wanna guard #33.

If Bauxite hit a third of the wide open shots they've had, they'd be up by 12.

Nip/Tusk

If they'd guard 33 like I suggested they'd be up 10 too.

horsepower1324

He'd be extremely good if he'd take more than one or two dribbles or went to the block.

Defensively, neither team has a really good matchup zone, but I'd say Lincoln's is better. It's definitely causing more havoc, though there haven't been a ton of turnovers by either squad.

They started off pressing so soft, I didn't see the purpose, but they cranked it up a little there at the end. Lincoln seems like a bunch that will live and die by the long ball, but only seeing them against a zone, who knows. I just know that in the next round, either of this bunch will see in your shorts man-to-man in the halfcourt.

think

Ben Madison is one of the more underrated kids in the state.

redfire75

That's a lot of ifs.  Lol. Lincoln will probably pull this one out, but outside of Lincoln their really not that good. If(:)) the regionals were not in Lincoln, I don't think that they would have been a 2 seed and may not have made the state tourney at all.

Nip/Tusk

It's like Bauxite had no idea 33 can shoot. Bauxite has done a decent job on the other guys, but you gotta shut down that big kid. Bauxite can't hit any shots either, which isn't helping their cause.

horsepower1324

They finally went man, but they don't look comfortable doing it. They have to know that 33 isn't going to curl, he's headed to the 3-point line. Can't go under the screen.

mightymustangs1

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland vs Lincoln
Should be a good one!!

Oldbadger

33 for LIncoln wasn't as aggressive as he was in the regionals.  Fouled out then. Until fourth quarter he played very conservative.  Bauxite did a good job of controlling the tempo.

centralarkansasbasketball

All you guys were saying Lincoln was going to blow them out. They controlled the game. Just did not make enough plays to win. Didn't Lincoln win their conference? Bauxite also lost their pg to injury during the district tournament. They also had the lead most of the first half.

Nip/Tusk

I really didnt see too many people saying Lincoln would blow them out. If bauxite had guarded 33, they woulda won the game.

Lincoln is a solid team that shared the regular season conference with farmington but lost in district semifinals to prairie grove. They hosted regionals and rode the momentum to a final game with Maumelle and almost won that one.

It's state tourney time. Pretty much everyone knows anything can happen at this stage. Just try to sit back and enjoy it all.

centralarkansasbasketball

It's not like the kid hit wide open shots. Maybe one off of a mistake. He was guarded most of the time as I could see. He hit some tough shots

Nip/Tusk

Looked pretty open from where I was sitting. When you've been told that he's a spot up shooter and you let him get 5 threes in a tight game in the 40s, you deserve to lose. Bauxite had a good year and could have won that game, but Lincoln is the better team.

noonerricky

What made Lincoln good is they had good fundamentals. The 3rd quarter hurt Bauxite the most. Great game though, very proud of Bauxite. They have 3 starters coming back next season.

Lincoln a good team, won't beat Brookland though.

4AWhistler

Congratulations to Bauxite for a great season.  Always sad to see the seniors play their last game.  Nice showing tonight.

Way to pull one out, Lincoln.  Bauxite made a final run late after being down by 12 in the 4th.  Lincoln May have benefited more by getting it inside the lane more.

Talked with one of the refs as he was leaving the arena and he was very complimentary of all the boys; said Lincoln was a very good team.

razorfan1

Good game between Lincoln and Bauxite. Madison from Bauxite is a great player and kept them in the ballgame but Lincoln's team work and fundamentals was just to much for Bauxite to overcome. Great game by both teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas