• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A-4 Boys - Standings

Started by rheddhoss, October 18, 2013, 10:55:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

redfire75

what's the point 12th man? your the only 2 people in the state that even remotely cares about Subiaco Basketball.  LOL just kidding. Why not just post it in the conference page?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 23, 2013, 09:33:49 am
Together, basketball13 and I will keep everyone updated on everything Trojans

Thanks 12th man CHS  , for keeping us updated in that part of the state

WPWells

Because someone got onto me for posting in-game updates on the conference page!!

And it's no problem!! I'll either be there or be streaming every Subi game this year

redfire75

I actually liked the fact that you posted updates during the subi/ Pottsville game on the conference page. isn't that what the conference page is supposed to be about? all the teams in the conference. Anyway. I will actually be at the next subi conference game as Maumelle will be going there on 10 Jan. GO Hornets!!:)

WPWells

I'm a college student so obviously I won't be able to make as many games as I would like, but I'll be at as many as I can. I'll definitely be at the Coke Classic this week and, as it stands right now, I'll also be at the Subi-Maumelle game on the 10th as well!!

WPWells

Subiaco will play in the Coke Classic this week in Fort Smith. This is the premiere high school boys tournament in Arkansas. Their first-round opponent will be Fort Smith Northside

NEA Razorback olfan

Basketball13

Quote from: redfire75 on December 23, 2013, 09:20:30 pm
I actually liked the fact that you posted updates during the subi/ Pottsville game on the conference page. isn't that what the conference page is supposed to be about? all the teams in the conference. Anyway. I will actually be at the next subi conference game as Maumelle will be going there on 10 Jan. GO Hornets!!:)

As an alumni, and a previous musician in the band, I hope you enjoy the Jazz Ensemble for your Halftime and Pre-game entertainment!

Basketball13

Quote from: redfire75 on December 23, 2013, 07:34:27 pm
what's the point 12th man? your the only 2 people in the state that even remotely cares about Subiaco Basketball.  LOL just kidding. Why not just post it in the conference page?

Also, IF I'm not mistaken, the whole point will be to give you updates, not only on the Trojans, but on the rest of the competition they face.

redfire75

I see that basketball 13 doesn't joke very much

Basketball13

Quote from: redfire75 on December 26, 2013, 02:04:10 pm
I see that basketball 13 doesn't joke very much

I wasnt mad LOL.. btw..heres the link for.the Subi vs. Northside game.

http://www.ihigh.com/subiaco/broadcast_328741.html?silverlight=1

WPWells

After the first quarter Northside 25 Subi 15

WPWells

49-28 half. Northside is very very good

WPWells

Subi cut if to 12 at one point, now back up to 19. 69-50 after three

redfire75

Maumelle down by 3 to Clarksville after 1st qrt at hit spring touney

redfire75

Maumelle is up on Clarksville 33 to 27 at half in the first game of the spa city shootout in hot springs!

redfire75

Maumelle up by 1 end of 3 vs clarksville

redfire75

Maumelle blew an 11 point 3rd qrt lead and lost by 6 to Clarksville 61 to 55

Basketball13

http://www.ihigh.com/subiaco/

The link is at the top for Subiaco vs. Bryant in Round two of Coke Classic at UAFS.

WPWells

I will also update this thread with quarter-by-quarter scores

redfire75

What time does subi play 12th man?

WPWells

Game started at 2:30. Currently in the first quarter

WPWells

Forgot to post this but after the first quarter it was Bryant 21 Subi 16. Bryant hit four threes

WPWells

Bryant is up 35-28 at the half

WPWells

Five quick points for Subi. 7:01 left in the third 35-33 Bryant

WPWells

Subi cuts way into the lead but then Kruger picks up his fourth foul and has to sit. Bryant uses that stretch to go back to hitting everything they throw up. 58-45 after three

WPWells

1-Adam-12

December 27, 2013, 07:01:47 pm #77 Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:35:00 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville evens their record at 2-2 with a 71-65 OT win against Heavener OK in Mansfield tourney.  Five Cats in double figures. Cody Harrel forced OT with a tough 6-footer with 5 secs left. Play Mansfield/Union Chr. winner tomorrow.

1-Adam-12

Waldron beat Pocahontas 72-70 in OT to advance to finals at Berryville Tournament.  Way to represent the conference!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on December 27, 2013, 07:54:47 pm
Waldron beat Pocahontas 72-70 in OT to advance to finals at Berryville Tournament.  Way to represent the conference!

Sounds like a great game!

basketballfan3

Even though they have lost a few tough games the Trojans will be better for playing in the Coke Classic that is a great tournament. Congrats to Booneville on the win. I guess since their football team won it all they got a late start on basketball since they have only played 4 games. Can't believe Maumelle gave up an 11 point lead but Clarksville is a really good team. Finally congrats to Waldron for the win but kind of surprising. I had heard Pocahontas was pretty good and that Waldron wasn't very good.

1-Adam-12

We were 1-2 with a makeshift lineup.  Now have 3 boys in from football, including Harrel. He took over late in the Heavener game.  Looks like we play Mansfield tomorrow.

redfire75

MaumeLle is playing little Rock Christian academy in the hot springs tourney. Maumelle is up 29 to 22 at the half

WPWells

Subi plays Fort Smith Southside today

redfire75

Maumelle up by 14 after 3

redfire75

Maumelle defeated little rock Christian by 9 in the hot springs tourney. 

WPWells

Subi comes out flat but now have fought back and tied the game at 30

redfire75

Quote from: basketballfan3 on December 27, 2013, 08:59:01 pm
Even though they have lost a few tough games the Trojans will be better for playing in the Coke Classic that is a great tournament. Congrats to Booneville on the win. I guess since their football team won it all they got a late start on basketball since they have only played 4 games. Can't believe Maumelle gave up an 11 point lead but Clarksville is a really good team. Finally congrats to Waldron for the win but kind of surprising. I had heard Pocahontas was pretty good and that Waldron wasn't very good.
.   Clarksville is very good. They may have a shot at the 5A title this year. As far as Waldron defeating Pocahontas, yes I was surprised as well. I would put Waldron as #5 in our conference behind #4 Dardenelle,#3 Pottsville, and maumelle and subi. ( I have those to as 1 and 2 and after the tenth of january would be able to properly place them). According to their conference page Pocahontas was ranked 1 or 2 in their conference by the members.  If what I think is our 5th ranked team, can defeat the 1 or 2 in another conference, then I think our  conference is sitting pretty good.

WPWells

Subi finishes a tough tournament with a 47-40 loss to Southside. Not the best performance by the Trojans but I expect them to look better come January 10th. No shame in losing to three 7A schools though

redfire75

DogsWin7

I heard Subiaco beat SS earlier in the season as did Waldron.

I also think I read on here that Waldron defeated Charleston too.   Those are some good teams.

It will be interesting to see how the conference in 4A shakes out.

WPWells

Waldron never beat Charleston. Waldron lost in overtime to a Charleston team that didn't have its football players

DogsWin7

I think it was County Line.  Sorry!

1-Adam-12

Waldron wins the Berryville Tournament defeating Elkins 68-55 in the final. Congrats Bulldogs! 4-4A represents again!

OldTimeCager

Great game last night between Farmington and Pottsville.  Farmington wins a very close game 64 62.  Pottsville missed 2 three pointers in the last :10 to win.  The game changed my pre-season expectations of both teams.  Farmington appears to be better than expected and can compete for the title with Lincoln, Gravette and Prairie Grove.  Pottsville is not the team they were last year.  Great point guard who can penetrate at will, good three point shooters, but little inside presence.  Not as good as I expected them to be.  Should be a another good game on Monday of a potential sneak peak of regional match-up as Pottsville takes on Gravette in the Consolation game in the Alma Airedale Classic.

redfire75

Maumelle is playing malvern in hot springs tourney. Maumelle was up 25 to 12 end if 1st qrt

redfire75

Maumelle 47. Malvern 27 at half

neds

Pottsville vs Episcopal Collegiate @Little Rock Christian this Thur. (1/2)

redfire75

Maumelle 62 malvern 38 end of 3

redfire75

Maumelle won 74 to 51.  Starters got a lot of rest in this one

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas