• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rivercrest coming back for the track title.!!!

Started by coltpride_1, October 28, 2012, 09:41:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coltpride_1

AT

It will be interesting to see if they can beat Prescott this year.

KOJACK

snoopy22

Kojack got this one right.  Prescott by a bunch.....AGAIN.

El Jefe

Quote from: snoopy22 on January 04, 2013, 10:51:43 am
Kojack got this one right.  Prescott by a bunch.....AGAIN.
In the words of Mr. Corso...not so fast my friend lol

coltpride_1

Dont get ahead of your self the colts will shake some heads. prescott be ready too give us back the track title.!

crmorrow24

Starting right now, Colts start working on the 400, Prescott will place 1-6 in that event alone.

Head Lion

crmorrow24

Quote from: Head Lion on March 05, 2013, 07:12:33 pm
You cant spell track without RC.
I like RC cola.  Prescott wins again running away with it.  The dynasty continues.......

AT

crmorrow24

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 14, 2013, 01:40:08 am
Paris may have something to say about that.
Negative, Paris will be another Victim of the Wolf Pack!!!  They do have a good PV.

coltpride_1

rivercrest wont make it easy, Barton is pretty good also

AT

Paris actually has a lot more than a good PVer.

They have a guy who ran faster than Johnson in the 100, a guy that ran faster than Johnson in the 400, a pretty decent 800 guy, pretty decent miler and two miler, one very good hurdler, and another hurdler who's not too far behind, a 4 x 1 team that's right behind Precott's best time, pretty good 4 x 8 team, 2 guys who cleared 6' 2" in the HJ, the very good PVer and another decent PVer, and some decent horizontal jumpers.

They have someone in EVERY event almost as good or better than Prescotts best athlete in that event.

Taking Paris lightly will be bad for Prescott or Rivercrest.

crmorrow24

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 14, 2013, 12:41:55 pm

They have a guy who ran faster than Johnson in the 100, a guy that ran faster than Johnson in the 400, a pretty decent 800 guy, pretty decent miler and two miler, one very good hurdler, and another hurdler who's not too far behind, a 4 x 1 team that's right behind Precott's best time, pretty good 4 x 8 team, 2 guys who cleared 6' 2" in the HJ, the very good PVer and another decent PVer, and some decent horizontal jumpers.

They have someone in EVERY event almost as good or better than Prescotts best athlete in that event.

Looking forward to the challenge, but it's all about numbers in each of those events.  Prescott is TRACK KING period!!!!!!!!

~WPS~

I'm from Nashville and I saw Prescott compete tonight at their relays and all I've got to say is good luck to all 3A teams this year, the Curley Wolves are the real deal. They hung with the big boys tonight, Magnolia, Nashville, and De Queen.

hotdog7

ptown has a lot of problems... PaRis just isnt one  ::)

KOJACK

Quote from: hotdog7 on March 15, 2013, 08:21:22 am
ain't nobody worried about no  :-X***** :-X in Paris...Ball so hard.

KOJACK

Why is Paris not on the projected times since you have so much info on Paris.

AT

Quote from: KOJACK on March 15, 2013, 08:26:30 am

I'm in the process of putting Paris the Paris meet into my projections list and then I'll update it. I think Prescott fans will be surprised how good Paris is. That said, I was much more impressed with Prescott's most recent meet then I was with their first two.

AT

KOJACK

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 15, 2013, 12:34:03 pm
Quote from: KOJACK on March 15, 2013, 08:26:30 am

I'm in the process of putting Paris the Paris meet into my projections list and then I'll update it. I think Prescott fans will be surprised how good Paris is. That said, I was much more impressed with Prescott's most recent meet then I was with their first two.
Prescott is still getting guys in the right races. When its all said and done they will be the favorite.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: KOJACK on March 15, 2013, 08:25:38 am
Quote from: hotdog7 on March 15, 2013, 08:21:22 am
ain't nobody worried about no  :-X***** :-X in Paris...Ball so hard.
lol!!!!!

tdmaker

Prescott will take this one.  They have too much depth.  Also with Lafayette moving down they will qualify more this year in thier conference meet.  Paris will stay with em for a little while but when the finals of running starts, the wolves will pull ahead and leave the rest literally and physically.

Radiotalker

Osceola dominates and wins 3-3A title. Korliss Marshall wins 100, 200, long jump, and anchored 4 x 100 winning team.

Head Lion

I was at the track meet, I clocked Korliss at 10.57 in 100. I know that cant be right, I am an ametuer, but it is not off much!

ISU7

Head Lion

ISU7, Korliss is almost getting up there with me & Usan. He is close, but not quite.

HeadBussa08

corliss ran 11.18 thats a great time. johnson of prescott has run 11.01 this year of the few times he has run the 100m he also ran a low 22 200 and a 50 400. this will be a close one.

snoopy22

Just so y'all know, 11.18 is not very close to 11.01.

HeadBussa08

episcopal will be very close to prescott when its over. a few screw ups could cost p-town a title. cold weather also could be a factor.

crmorrow24

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on April 30, 2013, 07:40:06 pm
episcopal will be very close to prescott when its over. a few screw ups could cost p-town a title. cold weather also could be a factor.
Please?????

AT

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on April 30, 2013, 07:40:06 pm

Ding ding ding.

hornethigh-mhs

Private school???? They must have recruited those kids from everywhere across the nation.. Maybe even the whole world! Either way, they cheated. Kojack, I'm sure you agree

MHSGrad

Unless I am forgetting someone, they are the only Christian school to win state this year...

KOJACK

Quote from: hornethigh-mhs on May 02, 2013, 09:18:46 pm
Private school???? They must have recruited those kids from everywhere across the nation.. Maybe even the whole world! Either way, they cheated. Kojack, I'm sure you agree
When you can recruit and give scholarships it is an unfair advantage. When your athletes have the finest equipment it is an advantage. When you need an ankle brace and your mother or father go but it for you and the guy you are going against can't afford it, you have an advantage. Private schools have won every championship there has been in 3A boys this year. Quite the coincidence  ???

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas