• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your early days of Fearless.

Started by V-Town_Eagle_24, January 14, 2006, 03:09:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

V-Town_Eagle_24

What made you just have to sign up with Fearless Friday?

Personally, I had been sucked in by DR's newbie trap (what he considers "fishing"), and absolutely had to state my point.  'Twas probably the worst decision I have made to date.  Now, look what it has done for me.  I have sat around looking at a message board for 12 days of my life.

So,  tell me... I know there is some funny reason you decided to sign up.

wynneaholic©

I used to laugh until my whole body hurt just reading hootens and KATV 7's chat rooms, so when they all folded I was just doing a search and came across FF, and well now I have logged 15 days 7 hours and 17 minutes into this puppy!!

AB™

I read and not posted for around a year or so, and a friend got me posting around basketball season my junior year in high school.  Now I've logged 28 days 23 hours and 22 minutes on here... I'm a loser.

Drama Mama ™

Humm......I read  but didn't post for a LONG time then I scrolled across the annual " I Hate Harrison" thread  by the infamous RD  ;D .............  dang  :o  I had to register....immediately  ;)  Thanks for the trash talk RD  :-*  Now 26 days 15 hours and 36 minutes later I guess I'm a loser to  ;D   Been kinda fun though !

rabs_fan4life

I noticed a bunch of the football players getting on here one day in my accounting class my junior year in high school and were ripping some peoles heads off when a horrible statement was made about Lonokes disabled Coach Steelman and his legs being amputated...and I remember being so furious at the awful things being said about him that I registered and bit a few head off of my own!  Then I began reading the boards but never posted anything for about 2 years, and then last year  in my freshman year at college I started posting a lot and have been on this place 40 days, 2 hours and 35 minutes!  Oh boy! 

Bob Lablaw

January 14, 2006, 10:53:24 am #5 Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 11:00:32 am by RMA
Well, the guys at my school would get on here and talk about it, like my senior year I guess. And my dad gets on here just to look at scores and stuff during football season. So, I told my cousin about, thought she's be interested in it, then she got hooked, (I blame myself) so I just thought one day I'd get on here and start messin with her and everybody else, but then my threads and posts kept getting deleted so I had to become somewhat sensible and then I also got hooked and here I am today. 7 days, 19 hours and 18 minutes. Sucks.

Mustang1434

I had a teacher in 10th grade that would get on it during class. So I started reading it at home and then my 11th grade year I had a computer class that I always got my work done fast in and had alot of free time so I registered and began posting. I have been on here for 24 days, 23 hours and 19 min.

Guetz

I certainly wish that we had something like this when I was in HS in Russellville... but PC's didn't even exist then <gasp!>  I heard about FF in the stands at a game mid-season last year ('04)... this place is pretty addictive!  And... I have been pleasantly surprised at the overall level of reasonable discussion when compared to other bulletin board type services in other topic areas (yeah, there are a few rude folks, but they're everywhere anyway and for the most part fewer here on FF).  Fearless Friday is great!

msubulldogs21

One day in February 2005, Mike Diesel and I were just talking high school football and he told me about this site so I decided to check it out. When I first registered in February last year I didn't really post too much, but I still read all the time and when summer came I picked up the pace and began posting pretty frequently on here. I've logged 26 days, 14 hours, and 15 minutes on here. I know that's a lot, but it wouldn't be near that much if I didn't have this dang dial up internet where it takes forever to load up a page.

McGeheeOWLgirl

Hmmm...I would watch my coaches get on Fearless in class and be like "There needs to be more people from McGehee on here!  Look at all these people talking about us!" and one of them said "Well you should sign up then"....so I did...lol boring story I know.

RD™

Me and DR closed Hooten's Chat Room down single handidly.

How I got here....I don't remember.

OurLadyOfSorrow

Daniel is the main reason I got on here.
He would get on at my house and post on here, and one day
he was showing me something, and I wanted to make a comment about it, so I signed up..

V-Town_Eagle_24

I remember the old days of good ole Mike Bonds, too. 

"The Grand Poo-bah of Fearless Friday"

Mike, you are a good man for creating this site.

RD™

Quote from: JGotcher on January 14, 2006, 01:15:13 pm

Then he let the Devil have it.

SandLizard04

Quote from: RD™ on January 14, 2006, 01:53:24 pm

Shhhh.

Guetz...do you still live in Russellville?

Drama Mama ™

Ya know.....all the testimony sounds a little bit like an AA meeting ;D  Not that I've EVER been to an AA meeting  ;D

Chief_Osceola™

January 14, 2006, 04:02:56 pm #16 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 09:37:56 am by Chief_Osceola™
nm

Uncle Ivan

I've caught a lot of fish through the years.

Lanny

I've been called worse.

Father Guido

Hi.  My name is Father Guido.  I am an addict.  I used to do some work for the Pope in and around the Vatican.  Now it has come to this.  I am so ashamed.

rabs_fan4life

Mike Bonds running this site...ahh...the memories!  That was back when I was still reading and not posting but I remember them well....Mike...you are indeed the man!

The devil....lol...thats funny!  But then again it's no secret that things were a heck of a lot different when Mike was here!

Prodigy

IDK I just found out and signed up!!!

rsvl_hogfan4

I never could find HS scores. Someone in Rville showed me this site, so I signed up. Now I have 36 days under my belt haha.

MikeDiesel™

I started reading the boards back in 2001 trying to find info about the AAA teams and how Gosnell compared to them.  I got addicted reading the AAAA boards with DR, and then Grog's Rankings...

The first moments that I started really posting was back when Stanley left Gosnell, and we went through that long, drawn out hiring process.  Man, that got crazy.

HorseFeathers

Used to just use the main site for football stats and stuff. Then, I discovered the board. Used to just read the site and post a little bit, but got involved in the J.C vs the AA board fights, and since then I've been here 22 days and 31 minutes.

Grog

Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on January 14, 2006, 09:57:28 pmI started reading the boards back in 2001 trying to find info about the AAA teams and how Gosnell compared to them. I got addicted reading the AAAA boards with DR, and then Grog's Rankings...

you can male Grog check.  send et with ups.

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: Grog on January 14, 2006, 10:13:01 pm
Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on January 14, 2006, 09:57:28 pmI started reading the boards back in 2001 trying to find info about the AAA teams and how Gosnell compared to them. I got addicted reading the AAAA boards with DR, and then Grog's Rankings...

you can male Grog check. send et with ups.

I'll get right to that!

Grog

just mak sure ets not with postal sirvice.  Grog distrust postal sirvice.

Guetz

SandLizard04:  My family still does but when I moved back to Arkansas I ended up in Booneville, where I have been for the past 16 years.

chevy lover

I started in HS and then let my account go inactive.  So Im back and posting in college.

bulldogs1159

I have allways been and allways will be

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on January 15, 2006, 10:46:21 am
I have allways been and allways will be
That has been established on countless occasions!  Always have been here....always will be here!  You folks think it's easy to get rid of him...ha...nope!  I've tried!  Just joking Justin!  What would the boards be with out our Night Terror!

W

As I remember it, my ex-boyfriend told me about this site and how it was all about HS football and had a bunch of stuff about PA on it, so I was pretty intrigued. I remember coming home but then not being able to remember what the darn thing was called...so I asked our kicker (who also posts on here from time to time) and he gave me the link. I registered and I've been on here ever since! We had our football banquet tonight and Coach Kelley threw in a comment about my posting on here as a representation of the school...that's when you know you've probably spent way too much time on here!!

Total time logged in: 14 days, 19 hours and 48 minutes.

Wow, yeah, I'd definitely say so!

Uncle Ivan

I have a club of stalkers on here.  Interesting PM's I get from time to time.

W is a semi-stalker of mine.

W

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on January 15, 2006, 10:40:56 pm
I have a club of stalkers on here. Interesting PM's I get from time to time.

W is a semi-stalker of mine.

Do tell, what is a semi stalker? Because I'm afraid I don't quite qualify...

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: "W" on January 15, 2006, 11:04:37 pm

Do tell, what is a semi stalker? Because I'm afraid I don't quite qualify...

On again, off again stalker.  Part time, so to speak.

AHM™

I'm a stalker have been for a long time...

AB™

DR... I'm actually not from Alma, I live right outside Wynne and have been stalking you for the past 20 years.... Ok so I took that a little far.

RD™

AHM™

Quote from: RD™ on January 15, 2006, 11:59:08 pm
Quote from: AHM on January 15, 2006, 11:07:30 pm

You stalk me

Yes, I have three men on this board that I stalk on a daily basis...You,DR,and bulldogs1159...And ya'll love every bit of it...

rabs_fan4life

Oh no...you drank the DR kool-aid too!  Well at least I wasn't the only one!  But my DR stalking days came to a hault a while back.

AHM™

Quote from: rabs_fan4life aka Mrs.Manningfan on January 16, 2006, 12:23:57 am

Oh no...you drank the DR kool-aid too! Well at least I wasn't the only one! But my DR stalking days came to a hault a while back.

Yup, mine are slowly coming to a halt...

W

Quote from: AHM on January 16, 2006, 12:26:38 am

Oh no...you drank the DR kool-aid too! Well at least I wasn't the only one! But my DR stalking days came to a hault a while back.

I would say that, but mine never quite got going...

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: AHM on January 16, 2006, 12:26:38 am

Contrary to what DR thinks...it's done pretty easily!

V-Town_Eagle_24

DR, you attention wh0re!

You hijacked my thread for your personal attention.   ;D

itsthedawgshouse

Plain and simply football season this year!

marianna_trojan

I was drawn to it because I needed a way to keep my ears wide open for Arkansas football news.  I was addicted to it 12th grade, but soon broke that addiction.  The only reason I don't post as much now is because the internet in my dorm room is crappy I'm addicted to facebook. 

CatsRule

January 18, 2006, 02:24:29 am #47 Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 02:26:31 am by CatsRule
I started back in '03 b/c a friend of mine mentioned the site.  I was bored so I decided I'd look into it.  I wasn't too enamored at first, but eventually I started to realize that the site had a lot of insightful people that knew the game of football, or at the very least had information on scores, etc. that I would want.  Now I spend most of my time on the After The Whistle, Movies, General Sports sections putting my 2 cents worth in on any topic I find interesting.  I started out using the board to discuss AAAAA football, but now the board has become a hobby of mine, where I can come and talk/debate with people that share common interests with me.  I really enjoy this site.  More so than any other I've been to.  It does in some ways seem like the people of this board are a family, which is another thing I like a/b fearless friday. 

Lions84

I found FF after doing a MSN search for HS football scores in Arkansas in 2004. I have spent 12 days logged on to FF OUCH!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas