• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hamburg @ Joe T Robinson

Started by cjohn1995, November 09, 2018, 09:49:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cjohn1995

November 09, 2018, 09:49:32 pm Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:14:02 am by cjohn1995
 I hope I'm wrong but I think the Senators will be too much for the Lions.

Robinson 42
Hamburg 20

Sports Guru

Believe this is the final game for the Lions. Joe T Robinson is a tough team. Robinson 35-28

soccerman

Teams share two common opponents, Ashdown and Camden Fairview.

Robinson beat Ashdown in Week 9 57-13; Hamburg beat Ashdown 10-7 in Week 0

Robinson beat Camden Fairview in Week 3 41-12; Hamburg lost to Camden Fairview 25-19 in OT in Week 2.

Not saying this decides anything, as they were weeks ago. But I think Robinson wins in this one 42-21.

RyanLR

Should be a good one. I'm always interested in playing teams we've never played before. The atmosphere is nice at Charlie George Stadium, and obviously you have access to all of the Little Rock restaurants and whatnot.

whippersnapper

IF hamburg doesn't get their starting QB back then it'll be a quick night for the Senators. Robinson has the ability to lock up man to man on defense and put 7-8 guys in the box to stop the run game. Lincoln didnt have that type speed or ability. 
If hamburg gets QB1 back then who knows what could happen.

AirWarren

cjohn1995

November 10, 2018, 11:14:53 am #7 Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:20:36 am by cjohn1995
Quote from: AirWarren on November 10, 2018, 04:05:14 am
What happened to qb?
Pretty much been banged up since HWH game but probably should of rested against Crossett & Warren but don't blame him for playing in those games.

cjohn1995

November 10, 2018, 11:15:27 am #8 Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:17:51 am by cjohn1995
Who does the winner of this one get in round 3?

Football is Life

RyanLR

Hopefully Hamburg doesn't run the Dead T. Robinson has had to defend that thing for three weeks in a row now. The Senators actually messed around with a 6-1-4 defense with a very odd looking six man front against Pottsville. We got a huge piece back in the lineup in RB/LB #20 Tyler Jones after missing the last three games. He looked absolutely dominant against the obviously overmatched Apaches.

AllBarkNoBite

If true about the Hamburg QB he might be in some trouble against Joe T. With Williams coming off the edge.

Busman

In their previous two meetings, Robinson pretty well dominated them. But that's been a few years.

RyanLR

Quote from: Busman on November 10, 2018, 08:27:57 pm
In their previous two meetings, Robinson pretty well dominated them. But that's been a few years.
I graduated '03 so if they might have played before that I don't know. But for sure this group hasn't.

cdl

Last meeting was G1 of the 2008 Season, believe Robinson won 18-0 I'll do some checking

jimbojack

Not a good matchup for the Lions. Their game plays into the Senators strength.  Hopefully they can get Wilson going on the quick stuff. Kelly will not be able to sit back and wait until the WR's come open. Will have to get the ball out quickly!

RyanLR

Quote from: jimbojack on November 12, 2018, 01:00:04 pm
Not a good matchup for the Lions. Their game plays into the Senators strength.  Hopefully they can get Wilson going on the quick stuff. Kelly will not be able to sit back and wait until the WR's come open. Will have to get the ball out quickly!
Willams and Wofford coming off the edge are about as good as it gets in 4A for DE's. I'm sure every coach is telling the QB that he better get the ball out quick.

HeberFan

Kinda looks like Joe T is overlooking this one ????

RyanLR

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 04:06:06 pm

How are they overlooking them?

Lumberjackfan1978

Gonna be a tough game for Hamburg

HeberFan

Quote from: RyanLR on November 12, 2018, 05:07:53 pm
How are they overlooking them?

Just have a feeling, and, seeing how the season played out. I see a very close first half. Wonder which coach gives the best halftime speech?

Pintailkiller

I promise you Joe T is not over looking Hamburg.

#1thetruth

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 04:06:06 pm

Is that kinda like saying Alabama is over looking Arkansas???? Do you think the outcome would be any different if they did???? just asking.
Arkys' are waiting on them @ WMS.... and who name their mascot a senator???? uhhhhh... I'm scared... before you dip wads educate me.... I know their named after senator robinson, so was the robinson auditorium. but it still no excuse!!!

RyanLR

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 14, 2018, 05:17:41 pm
Is that kinda like saying Alabama is over looking Arkansas???? Do you think the outcome would be any different if they did???? just asking.
Arkys' are waiting on them @ WMS.... and who name their mascot a senator???? uhhhhh... I'm scared... before you dip wads educate me.... I know their named after senator robinson, so was the robinson auditorium. but it still no excuse!!!
Let's see if ya'll can get by Warren first?

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on November 14, 2018, 06:02:41 pm

We are weak. They got it in the bag.

Kevin

I feel like this one will be close

KASH dba The Lumberjack

HeberFan

Quote from: AirWarren on November 14, 2018, 10:25:11 pm
We are weak. They got it in the bag.

Yeah, this is a down year for Warren. They might get some help from 9th graders, but, I boldly predict the Jacks will play tough and not be victim to the mercy rule.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7

Hamburg-0

Mekel Kentle 2 yard keeper

10:29 1st Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14

Hamburg-0

Tyler Jones 7 yard run

10:07 1st Quarter

Hamburg two plays two fumbles

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21

Hamburg-0

Tyler Jones 2 yard run

5:29 1st Quarter

Hamburg with 6 yards of offense

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-27

Hamburg-0

Jaiden Lee 36 yard run

:21 1st Quarter

Xp no good

cjohn1995

3 lost fumbles already for Hamburg.

cjohn1995

35-0 Senators already. I don't see anyone stopping them this year.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35

Hamburg-0

Tackett to Jones 14 yards

9:03 2nd Quarter

2 pt conversion good mercy rule

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-42

Hamburg-0

Tackett to James 67 yards

5:11 2nd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-42

Hamburg-0

Halftime

RyanLR

Second teamers in

Joe T Robinson-42

Hamburg-7

6 yard run

9:38 3rd Quarter

bigchief72455

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-49

Hamburg-7

Gaston to Johnson 55 yards

5:27 3rd Quarter

All starters are out

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-49

Hamburg-14

31 yard pass

1:25 3rd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-49

Hamburg-21

23 yard pass

5:38 4th Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-49

Hamburg-29

30 yard pass

1:03 4th Quarter

2 pt conversion good

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-49

Hamburg-29

Final

cjohn1995

Would I be jumping the gun to think Robinson will win it all?

hogfan10

Quote from: cjohn1995 on November 16, 2018, 09:26:48 pm
Would I be jumping the gun to think Robinson will win it all?
Probably, but at this point I'd consider them to be the front runner.

#1thetruth

Quote from: RyanLR on November 14, 2018, 06:02:41 pm

Excuse me....... Warren who????

RyanLR

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 17, 2018, 05:36:49 am
Excuse me....... Warren who????
Warren you know those log cutting dudes? Na you know it was a great game. Arkadelphia has turned their season completely around in a huge way. That was a curb stomping last night. 

Eaglefreak

Quote from: RyanLR on November 17, 2018, 10:25:43 am
Warren you know those log cutting dudes? Na you know it was a great game. Arkadelphia has turned their season completely around in a huge way. That was a curb stomping last night.
Curb stomping?  Brutal.  I was at that game.  Not quit a curb stomping but more like a hit and run.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas