• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Earle @ Foreman

Started by Bearden_Bear72, November 16, 2018, 10:31:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugeknight

November 24, 2018, 11:13:01 pm #300 Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 11:19:42 pm by Sugeknight
Quote from: Dogg on November 24, 2018, 10:40:13 am
56 is a junior. We will be back. Only true football fan could appreciate a game like the one played last night.

Thanks, Coach Coleman and his staff run a tight shift and I"m convinced that if we continue to chip away at it the stars will eventually align in our favor. As far as the dude on here talking about Earle earning a right to play Basketball and Joking, "It's not at all a laughing matter and everyone will soon see! Good Season Bulldogs and I wish the Dogsl a great off season...

Eslim03

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 09:55:03 pm
Not so sure about that. They were manhandled at des arc. Our line whipped them all night.

But I am glad they gave yal a good game.

I wish we could have had the easier game that junction received. If Earle had not had injuries against your twitty birds then maybe the Gators would have got that bye.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 24, 2018, 11:30:23 pm

I wish we could have had the easier game that junction received. If Earle had not had injuries against your twitty birds then maybe the Gators would have got that bye.

Lol, you dont really want that to have happened, yall would be in basketball this week, instead of next. The Earle qb, got hurt in the des arc game.

Eslim03

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 11:43:47 pm
Lol, you dont really want that to have happened, yall would be in basketball this week, instead of next. The Earle qb, got hurt in the des arc game.

I would have loved to beat them twitty birds.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Eslim03 on November 24, 2018, 11:50:05 pm

I would have loved to beat them twitty birds.

But you wouldn't have, that's the whole point. Enjoy your ot win, it's the last win for ya.

Lions84

Wantobe

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 25, 2018, 10:03:41 am
But you wouldn't have, that's the whole point. Enjoy your ot win, it's the last win for ya.
The game has been played. This thread is over. Did Earle play a good game against Des Arc? I have no clue, but I can say that the Bulldogs showed in Foreman with winning on their mind. Would DA beat the Gators this year? We will never know since the Eagles didn't get that far. I will say that I appreciated the DA head coach commentating the championship game last year, even though he leaned toward Mt Ida the whole game. Who knows, he may be the guest commentator this year.

ForeverBulldog23

We Probably Hang a 100 Up when we play des arc in basketball like dog say soon they step off the bus we Pressing !

Dogg

November 25, 2018, 03:52:39 pm #308 Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 05:15:11 pm by Dogg
Quote from: Lions84 on November 25, 2018, 01:57:43 pm
Gators nipped the Dogs!
And Clarendon will never get out of the first round  as long as the earth remains

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on November 25, 2018, 03:04:09 pm
We Probably Hang a 100 Up when we play des arc in basketball like dog say soon they step off the bus we Pressing !

To bad this is a football topic,

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 11:43:47 pm

You know that's the only reason why y'all beat us. Thanks to your #55 for being low down and causing that gruesome injury. Our boys played in emotions for the rest of that night

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on November 26, 2018, 06:40:59 am
You know that's the only reason why y'all beat us. Thanks to your #55 for being low down and causing that gruesome injury. Our boys played in emotions for the rest of that night

Lowdown? #55? Whatever, now you are just talking stupid. You were beat long before he got hurt anyways. You were actually outclassed. Stick to basketball.

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 26, 2018, 07:03:54 am
Lowdown? #55? Whatever, now you are just talking stupid. You were beat long before he got hurt anyways. You were actually outclassed. Stick to basketball.
Yes lowdown, do you need the video? Outclassed? Now that's funny😂😂😂 See ya next year Pick

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on November 26, 2018, 07:13:23 am
Yes lowdown, do you need the video? Outclassed? Now that's funny😂😂😂 See ya next year Pick

So what did you see on film? Cause yall sure didnt bring fans. Or are you one of the coaches that post on here?

Sugeknight

I agree this is over, right now it's only bringing out the worst in every one.

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2018, 09:55:03 pm
Not so sure about that. They were manhandled at des arc. Our line whipped them all night.

But I am glad they gave yal a good game.

No excuses for the loss in des Arc but 3 players didnt play including #5... Good Season dogs

Bulldogs2002

I saw something that was done intentionally and no I'm not a coach. Yes it's over sugeknight, our Dogs had a great season, and everybody knows Pick gets in his feelings quickly😂😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on November 26, 2018, 12:30:05 pm
I saw something that was done intentionally and no I'm not a coach. Yes it's over sugeknight, our Dogs had a great season, and everybody knows Pick gets in his feelings quickly😂😂😂😂

feelings? you are the one who brought up some mysterious act of lowdownness,

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on November 26, 2018, 11:25:26 am
No excuses for the loss in des Arc but 3 players didnt play including #5... Good Season dogs

good season for both teams, we had players out as well. but on to basketball season now, yall just take care of clarendon. and post when that game is, I will try to make it.

Dogg

We may loose some during the regular season but come tourney we will send  Clarendon to the house if MT doesn't

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on November 26, 2018, 04:54:33 pm
We may loose some during the regular season but come tourney we will send  Clarendon to the house if MT doesn't

ill just go ahead and say it. See y'all in hot springs for round 3.🤷🏿‍♂️

NEark tigers

Quote from: MT Legend on November 26, 2018, 06:09:36 pm
ill just go ahead and say it. See y'all in hot springs for round 3.🤷🏿‍♂️
We're tired of MT, do y'all have two runner-up trophies in the storage room.....

MT Legend

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 26, 2018, 11:17:44 pm
We're tired of MT, do y'all have two runner-up trophies in the storage room.....

No shame in losing to Earle,Them boys always tough to beat.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas