• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 1 @ Charleston

Started by BigMan15, February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

February 17, 2017, 10:30:02 pm Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:43:59 pm by BigMan15
Charleston. Weds 5:30
Perryville

Jesseville.   Thurs 5:30
Elkins

Paris.        Thurs 8:30
Cedarville

Lamar.     Weds 8:30
Greenland

TheTruth2010

Hitman Warrior23

fbisgreat

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 17, 2017, 10:49:46 pm
You got the girls times?
The 1 seeds play Wed. I no Charleston plays Paris at 7 on Thursday and Jesseville plays Elkins at 4 on thur.I'm not sure what time Lamar girls play.

BigMan15

Hitman Warrior23

February 18, 2017, 12:06:43 am #5 Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 12:13:49 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: BigMan15 on February 17, 2017, 11:37:25 pm
I think they play Weds at 7

I got the times thank you.   

Girls::Honestly hating being on ctown side of the bracket at ctown  but that's the way the cookie crumbles :) look forward to seeing Jessieville again so we both need to handle our business! On the girls side

Boys::: Jessieville plays the Same D on Ctown as they did on Lamar they get beat by 20 plus gotta be more aggressive on D.  I see a Ctown vs Lamar.   That's allot of intangibles go into that kind of game!

BigMan15

Sounds good to me but first things first gotta beat Perryville! !!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 18, 2017, 12:10:31 am
Sounds good to me but first things first gotta beat Perryville! !!!!

Perryville is a scary team cause they are so streaky.

I can see Perryville girls beating Greenwood  for SURE!
BOYS will be going home!

BigMan15

I feel like we matchup great with them. I would think Hampton will have a huge game!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 18, 2017, 12:30:11 am
I feel like we matchup great with them. I would think Hampton will have a huge game!!!

Yes just not good for Perryville.   Now that don't mean lay off gotta work no doubt.    But just don't see Perryville winning

B Ray

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 18, 2017, 12:06:43 am
I got the times thank you.   

Girls::Honestly hating being on ctown side of the bracket at ctown  but that's the way the cookie crumbles :) look forward to seeing Jessieville again so we both need to handle our business! On the girls side

Boys::: Jessieville plays the Same D on Ctown as they did on Lamar they get beat by 20 plus gotta be more aggressive on D.  I see a Ctown vs Lamar.   That's allot of intangibles go into that kind of game!

How is the brackets laid out , who would Jessieville play if they beat Elkins ?

xadboy

Quote from: B Ray on February 18, 2017, 12:27:10 pm
How is the brackets laid out , who would Jessieville play if they beat Elkins ?
They would play the winner of Charleston/Perryville.

xadboy

Charleston better come ready to play. Perryville is no slouch, good inside and out play. Better keep someone on the French kid #3, he is lights out if left open. Of all the first round games, this will be the best IMO. Both teams match up well with the other. Can't wait for these games to get started.

B Ray

Quote from: xadboy on February 18, 2017, 04:20:36 pm
Charleston better come ready to play. Perryville is no slouch, good inside and out play. Better keep someone on the French kid #3, he is lights out if left open. Of all the first round games, this will be the best IMO. Both teams match up well with the other. Can't wait for these games to get started.

So the times in the OP is boys or girls ?

teachers pet

Is it out if the realm of possibility that all district 4 teams win?

YC

Region 1 @ Charleston

G1  2/22  4: 00  1Greenland vs 4Perryville (G)
G2  2/22  5:30   1Charleston vs 4Perryville (B)
G3  2/22  7:00   1Lamar vs 4Cedarville (G)
G4  2/22  8:30   1Lamar vs 4Greenland (B)

G5  2/23  4:00   2Jessieville vs 3Elkins (G)
G6  2/23  5:30   2Jessieville vs 3Elkins (B)
G7  2/23  7:00   2Charleston vs 3Paris (G)
G8  2/23  8:30   2Cedarville vs 3Paris (B)

G9   2/24 4:00  Winner G1 vs Winner G5 (G)
G10 2/24 5:30  Winner G2 vs Winner G6 (B)
G11 2/24 7:00  Winner G3 vs Winner G7 (G)
G12 2/24 8:30  Winner G4 vs Winner G8 (B)

G13 2/25 12:00 Loser G9  vs Loser G11 (G) 3rd place
G14 2/25   1:30 Loser G10 vs Loser G12 (B) 3rd place
G15 2/25  6:00 Winner G9 vs Winner G11 (G) championship
G16 2/25  7:30  Winner G10 vs Winner G12 (B) championship

Hitman Warrior23

Girls i can see Perryville beating Greenland. It's about matchups. Can Greenland press effectively if not it's gong to be a long night for them!

1-Adam-12

I told myself after the Cats got beat in the 4-4A, that I wouldn't watch another game this season.  But I'll probably come Weds. to watch the Charleston boys and the Lamar girls play. 

I want to see for myself how much Ctown has improved since the players all got back on the same page.   I haven't seen the Lady Warriors play yet, and have wanted to.

RTF

I don't see Greenland or Elkins being able to hang with Lamar or Jessieville. Cedarville will keep it respectful but I also do not see them beating Paris. The Chuck/Perryville game could be a very good one.

dentist15

February 20, 2017, 01:20:35 pm #19 Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 01:30:29 pm by dentist15
Quote from: teachers pet on February 19, 2017, 06:50:47 pm
Is it out if the realm of possibility that all district 4 teams win?

Definitely not out of the realm of possibility. Charleston has been playing well as of late, but has also shown many instances of coming out flat and playing down to their competition this season. If Charleston comes out flat, Perryville could very well beat them.

The other 3 boys games, 3A-4 should win fairly easily.

Hitman Warrior23

the girls side is a complete toss up!

ZestyJester

Hm im calling for an upset in the Paris Cedarville game. Eaglets struggled when they had the tourny at there place now they go to charleston?? Bad news. And just think that cedarville has played 3 games and won 2 there already and are playing alot better. I think the pirates pull this one off. I think the other 3 are all blowouts. Perryville wont have an answer for Fenner and Hampton.

mountainmangrizzly

Don't see any of these teams having an answer for Lamar,  if porter and Beeman get going it's going to be a long night for anyone playing them, just the better team in this regional in my opinion.

BigMan15

Im going with
Charleston over Perryville
Jesseville over Elkins
Lamar over Greenland
Cedarville over Paris

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 21, 2017, 10:44:46 am
Im going with
Charleston over Perryville
Jesseville over Elkins
Lamar over Greenland
Cedarville over Paris

Has Cedarville improved that much from the beginning of the year?

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 21, 2017, 11:51:27 am
Has Cedarville improved that much from the beginning of the year?
No, don't know what this guy is Talking about. I'm not sure he knows either. Cedarville lost both time they played Paris this year, the last time was a 26 point loss. Yes they hung with Paris the first game and lost by 2. Don't see that happening here. Paris by 20.

BigMan15

My apologies Paris did win by 26 last time, the first time was a come back win. I guess I was think about the Atkins game being closer than it shouldve been and also the Booneville game! Still I will go with Cedarville by 1

TheTruth2010

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 21, 2017, 12:22:29 pm
My apologies Paris did win by 26 last time, the first time was a come back win. I guess I was think about the Atkins game being closer than it shouldve been and also the Booneville game! Still I will go with Cedarville by 1
I was actually referring to the other guy, not you Bigman lol. I didn't notice it was you he was replying too.

BigMan15

I had to go back and look, but no prolbem!

ZestyJester

You mean the same booneville that beat you twice lol?

but I agree with you Cedarville will win and game over for the Parisites! I do know what I'm talking about! Wait and see!

BigMan15

Theres only one Booneville team, I think, haha Yes they beat Charleston twice! They got a big trophy and we told them congrats on a first round loss in district!!!

RTF

Cedarville could win. But didn't you Zesty perdict County Line over Paris by 20? If I remember right Paris won 3x.

TheTruth2010

Max preps has Cedarville at 5-19 on the year. Paris is 21-8, what is making y'all think Paris will lose this game? I mean I don't care either way, I'm just curious what makes y'all think that?

BigMan15

Cedarville looks to be clicking better now then earlier in the year. They are streaky at times but don't let that record fool you they are better than their record shows. Would i be surprised if Paris won by 20, no, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it's close in the fourth Cedarvillewill win.

WarriorFan

Wonder who the officials are going to be at Charleston, Maybe BJs Ross brothers.

BigMan15

ZestyJester

Quote from: RTF on February 21, 2017, 02:16:58 pm
Cedarville could win. But didn't you Zesty perdict County Line over Paris by 20? If I remember right Paris won 3x.

True I'll admit they got us. Had our chance at home and gave it away. Caught us at the right time at ozark and I guess there a bit of a bad matchup for us. But look at where our 2 teams have headed since then. No question CL has played better ball. Look at the beat down we gave Lavaca who beat lamar by 20!! But I feel that way with Cedarville too. Records aren't important really it's who's got the hot hand. Right now I think that's the pirates so I'm going with Cedarville!!

WarriorFan

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 22, 2017, 10:27:29 am
Thats what were hoping for!!

Like it hasn't ever happened there before.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: ZestyJester on February 22, 2017, 01:24:48 pm
True I'll admit they got us. Had our chance at home and gave it away. Caught us at the right time at ozark and I guess there a bit of a bad matchup for us. But look at where our 2 teams have headed since then. No question CL has played better ball. Look at the beat down we gave Lavaca who beat lamar by 20!! But I feel that way with Cedarville too. Records aren't important really it's who's got the hot hand. Right now I think that's the pirates so I'm going with Cedarville!!
The beat down that Cedarville gave Lavaca? Lavaca beat Cedarville? Lol Do you know anything? Unless you are talking about someone else?

TheTruth2010

Ok, never mind. You are taking about Ozark I'm guessing. In that case it was the first game of the year.

dentist15

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 22, 2017, 02:50:41 pm
Ok, never mind. You are taking about Ozark I'm guessing. In that case it was the first game of the year.

Think he's talking about County Line, who beat Lavaca twice (once pretty badly) (you already know about the Lavaca/Lamar game), but who also got beat by Paris twice (once in a close game, and once in a not so close one).

teachers pet

#4 Perryville leads #1 Greenland 21-19 at half.

Hitman Warrior23

teachers pet

Getting scores off ScoreStream, I'm not going until Friday.

teachers pet

Greenland 32-27 after 3. (Girls)

xadboy

Greenland girls lead Perryville 40 to 28 with 1:37 left.

xadboy

Greenland girls 44 Perryville 31 final.

xadboy

Charleston boys 19 Perryville 13 end 1

xadboy

Charleston boys 45 Perryville 29 halftime

BigMan15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas