• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar @ Pottsville

Started by TheTruth2010, February 06, 2017, 12:09:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTruth2010

Should be a great game. If Lamar plays well I think they should win. I'm taking Lamar by 3 on the road.

Hitman Warrior23

I'll agree on the Boys, Girls are tough to call,  Pottsville is very streaky,  very capable of being very good,  I just hope for a,win.   

TheTruth2010

I think the boys win by 3 and the girls win also in a close one. Should be some good basketball and I'll have to miss it :(

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 06, 2017, 12:17:23 pm
I think the boys win by 3 and the girls win also in a close one. Should be some good basketball and I'll have to miss it :(

THAT STINKS! BUT AGREE WITH PREDICTIONS.

Hitman Warrior23

Lamar will play tonight without Porter and Albert, so obviously that makes Pottsville a heavy favorite.

TheTruth2010

Chunkyator99

Nope.. They got in trouble. Beeman better go off for 40+ for us to win this ballgame.

Hitman Warrior23

February 07, 2017, 01:56:42 pm #7 Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:41:03 pm by Hitman Warrior23
 ???

TheTruth2010

They need to start Johnathan mayes. That kid has a pretty shot and can drain some 3s! Braden has improved a lot! Since that Dardanelle game where they were missing Porter. I think they have a shot to win this game still.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 07, 2017, 02:11:14 pm
They need to start Johnathan mayes. That kid has a pretty shot and can drain some 3s! Braden has improved a lot! Since that Dardanelle game where they were missing Porter. I think they have a shot to win this game still.

Mayes is starting and Braden  Mayes is a very good shooter!  Just gotta work the ball not put it on the floor!

TheTruth2010

Hope them boys can put it together tonight. We need a huge game from Beeman. Keep me updated Hitman!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 07, 2017, 02:22:01 pm
Hope them boys can put it together tonight. We need a huge game from Beeman. Keep me updated Hitman!

will do

TheTruth2010

HorseFeathers

Lamar girls won 52-51...Haven't got a boys score

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: HorseFeathers on February 07, 2017, 09:13:42 pm
Lamar girls won 52-51...Haven't got a boys score

Sorry phone was dead Boys fought hard lost by 12
maybe 67 to 79

mountainman

Pottsville  79          Lamar    67   final

mountainman

half time Pottsville  had  34  Lamar 30    Beeman had 6 points-----  beeman had about 30 at the end.

TheTruth2010

Without Porter and Albert, it was kind of expected. Glad they atleast made somewhat of a game of it!

KingFootball

February 09, 2017, 07:13:10 am #18 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:57:10 pm by KingFootball
Quote from: Chunkyator99 on February 07, 2017, 01:44:29 pm
Nope.. They got in trouble. Beeman better go off for 40+ for us to win this ballgame.

KingFootball

February 09, 2017, 07:16:47 am #19 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:57:57 pm by KingFootball

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: KingFootball on February 09, 2017, 07:13:10 am
Got in trouble???  What kind of program are y'all running?   You recruit kids in and they don't get preferential treatment?  I'd be ashamed.

AGAIN YOUR A GOOFBALL!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on February 09, 2017, 07:16:47 am
You better win a championship if you're bringing in these kids.  Just shows how average Lamar is without the players from other schools. I suspect one or all will have an off night and with zero talent to back them up.  Will be a quick post season
Its ok to hate on sucesss. Everyone does it. Also, they still competed hard against a Pottsville team on the road that's ranks in the top 5 in 4a. So, dumb assessment on your part.

TRgators11

Lamar preys on the fact they'll never win a championship. The past few years they've been denied at district, regionals, and then to come state. I hear Russelville will do the same. I'm not hating, i'm just saying Lamar isn't as good as you guys put on. Anybody can not play their "Better Players" on the night of a tough game they think they just might lose, and when they do lose.. blame it on the fact that their "better players" did not play.

TRgators11

Don't get me wrong, I think lamar will make state unless they lose in district which is going to be very tough for them with perryville jesseville and paris playing and lamar winds up with the 4 seed going out of district and play charleston first round of regionals. Now that would be a game i'm itching to see. Lamar beating charleston first round of regionals. Which would actually be a pretty smart thing to do.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: TRgators11 on February 09, 2017, 08:15:39 am
Lamar preys on the fact they'll never win a championship. The past few years they've been denied at district, regionals, and then to come state. I hear Russelville will do the same. I'm not hating, i'm just saying Lamar isn't as good as you guys put on. Anybody can not play their "Better Players" on the night of a tough game they think they just might lose, and when they do lose.. blame it on the fact that their "better players" did not play.
Yea I'm sure Lamar didn't start their better players because they thought they would lose with them.  ::)  That is litterally one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on this board. Lamar is a contender, no matter what you think. Oh and last time I checked what happend when Lamar played Two Rivers? Just curious?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 09, 2017, 08:23:31 am
Yea I'm sure Lamar didn't start their better players because they thought they would lose with them.  ::)  That is litterally one of the most ridiculous things I've heard on this board. Lamar is a contender, no matter what you think. Oh and last time I checked what happend when Lamar played Two Rivers? Just curious?

You beat me to this Truth!

xadboy

Quote from: KingFootball on February 09, 2017, 07:13:10 am
Got in trouble???  What kind of program are y'all running?   You recruit kids in and they don't get preferential treatment?  I'd be ashamed.
What a jealous, hater you are! Quit drinking hatorade! A family's house burned down and they lost everything. So they moved into a house in Lamar. Just shut up and quit attacking the kids!

xadboy

Quote from: TRgators11 on February 09, 2017, 08:15:39 am
About the stupidest thing I've ever heard! Oh wait, you come from Ola so that explains it.

KingFootball

February 09, 2017, 04:52:48 pm #28 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:00:43 pm by KingFootball

KingFootball

February 09, 2017, 05:04:15 pm #29 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:59:19 pm by KingFootball
Quote from: xadboy on February 09, 2017, 12:26:11 pm
What a jealous, hater you are! Quit drinking hatorade! A family's house burned down and they lost everything. So they moved into a house in Lamar. Just shut up and quit attacking the kids!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on February 09, 2017, 05:04:15 pm

Tell me this?  Do all three kids families live in separate housesin Lamar?  Or do they all live in the same Parents house?  Think about that before you answer.  All three were legit move ins ?
You know nothing. For one, Beeman was actually at Lamar before he went to Russellville. You can't even really count him as a transfer. The other 2 are legit transfers. Hate on it all you want.

xadboy

Quote from: KingFootball on February 09, 2017, 05:04:15 pm

Tell me this?  Do all three kids families live in separate housesin Lamar?  Or do they all live in the same Parents house?  Think about that before you answer.  All three were legit move ins ?
Hatorade!

smallybells

Move ins happen on several teams in 3A across the state. If the AAA hasn't taken issue, play ball, it's your only option really 😀

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas