• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs. Clinton

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, February 02, 2017, 10:13:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

feb 3. Lamar boys are pretty solid, pretty excited about this game, regardless of who wins i think it will be a great game, i say Lamar by 9

PeedeecreekBoy99

clinton has also been playing some good ball lately so it should be a fun matchup

TheTruth2010

Lamar girls win the rematch, Lamar boys by 10 or more.

botkinburgbomber

Lamar doesnt have very good fundememtals, but they are very physical and quick. Lamar by 3 at home

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 02, 2017, 10:44:04 am
Lamar girls win the rematch, Lamar boys by 10 or more.
i agree i think it will be around a 10 point game.

Culppepermtn999

Clinton by 5. They've been playing good basketball, just coming up short. It seems like they've got a win coming.

jk

I'll take Lamar girls by 12, Boys It'll be like a coach told me when I asked him how he came out against Lamar boys, he said Russellville beat him pretty good, we played Clarksville real close and thumped the few lamar boys they have 

TheTruth2010

Quote from: jk on February 02, 2017, 11:55:20 am
I'll take Lamar girls by 12, Boys It'll be like a coach told me when I asked him how he came out against Lamar boys, he said Russellville beat him pretty good, we played Clarksville real close and thumped the few lamar boys they have
Looks like you should have choose to go to one of those schools. Maybe then you would know what a run on sentence is.

jackets101

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 02, 2017, 12:22:42 pm
Looks like you should have choose to go to one of those schools. Maybe then you would know what a run on sentence is.
I think the correct form of the word choose to use there would be chose. Grammar police...smh

RTF

TheTruth2010

I'm far from a grammar police, but that was hard to read.

jackets101

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 02, 2017, 12:43:35 pm
I'm far from a grammar police, but that was hard to read.
must have went to school at lamar if you can't read.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: jackets101 on February 02, 2017, 12:51:26 pm
must have went to school at lamar if you can't read.
Ha! Maybe if you read more of these boards you would know that isn't true. One thing I know is that Lamar is going to be giving basketball lessons to Clinton Friday night.

Hitman Warrior23

Honestly ill just be happy with 2 wins haha! I'm just a goofy Dad that wants the W pretty or ugly!

xadboy

Quote from: jk on February 02, 2017, 11:55:20 am
The boys will win by 20+. Girls in a revenge game, say by 15+. Lamar only had two starters play in the "few Lamar boys they have". Better tell your coach he needs to watch game film of how Lamar is playing. If he doesn't it will be a very long night for him. By the way, how did they do when they played Lamar with a full team of starters? Do believe they lost by 8 in thier home gym.

TheTruth2010

Any of you going to the game?

xadboy

PeedeecreekBoy99

xadboy and truth, i will be at the game! i got Lamar winning but would like to see clinton win of course, should be a good game, maybe

jackets101

I'll be there. Hoping for a great game.

TheTruth2010

You'll know when I'm there. There's always a certain glow to the gym when I walk in, as they start playing Rick Flairs theme song.  ;D

PeedeecreekBoy99

truth you can buy me a coke and popcorn from the concession stand at halftime

TheTruth2010

Nah, I have my way of bringing my ice chest in. Want a beer instead?

PeedeecreekBoy99

Always hate to turn down a nice offer, but i will be driving home.

BannerMountainMan

Clinton boys by 7, big boy gets in foul trouble early, Sr girls who knows

TheTruth2010

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on February 03, 2017, 10:34:02 am
Always hate to turn down a nice offer, but i will be driving home.
Oh darn. Rain check?

PeedeecreekBoy99

You buy my dinner after the game?

TheTruth2010

Only if Lamar wins both games.

Hitman Warrior23

Both girls are sorta spotty in their play hard to predict! Again just hope for a Lamar win gotta rebound better for sure.  Boys if Lamar is on and work the ball well inside and out they are going to be hard for anyone to stop,  I say Lamar by 15 in a good game!

xadboy

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on February 03, 2017, 09:46:39 am
xadboy and truth, i will be at the game! i got Lamar winning but would like to see clinton win of course, should be a good game, maybe
Since it's homecoming the boys will play first. Let's all meet up at halftime in the lobby. Enjoy meeting the people who liked to trash talk. Have safe trip over here, hope to see you there.

BannerMountainMan

I might make the long trip over there and meet with the locals to see why Lamar doesn't dominate everybody, I hear they have superior skills over other teams. Is the coaching bad? Are the locals just crazy?

Chunkyator99

Lamar girls by 5, Lamar boys by 12. If Beeman goes for 25 plus, and Anderson grabbing a ton of rebounds. It's a wrap.

Chunkyator99

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 03, 2017, 11:16:12 am
I might make the long trip over there and meet with the locals to see why Lamar doesn't dominate everybody, I hear they have superior skills over other teams. Is the coaching bad? Are the locals just crazy?
Well, Lamar has gotten in trouble for "not playing with class" when dominating opponents

Coach D 23

Beeman and Anderson should be too much for the YellowJackets to handle. Lamar by 15+

PeedeecreekBoy99

Truth that sound good to me, you can pick where we eat :)

tanman6334

I'm going with Lamar boys by 14. I have a feeling that Porter is going to to have a big game tonight along with Beeman.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: xadboy on February 03, 2017, 11:13:37 am
Since it's homecoming the boys will play first. Let's all meet up at halftime in the lobby. Enjoy meeting the people who liked to trash talk. Have safe trip over here, hope to see you there.
i dont know if you were reffering to me or not about trash talking, when i clearly stated that i picked Lamar to win the game.

xadboy

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on February 03, 2017, 12:34:54 pm
i dont know if you were reffering to me or not about trash talking, when i clearly stated that i picked Lamar to win the game.
Didn't mean anything by saying trash talking. Just enjoy meeting people who like to have fun on here. I just said trash talking in general. Hope to see y'all there.

PeedeecreekBoy99

i gotcha! yeah that sounds fun, see ya there

TheTruth2010

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 03, 2017, 11:16:12 am
Lamar has won 17 of their 23 games by double digits. Come on down, we would love to see you there. 8)

jackets101

Who all is at the Lamar game right now

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jackets101 on February 03, 2017, 05:52:58 pm
Who all is at the Lamar game right now

Game? Looks like a social gathering on the court right now...

jackets101

PeedeecreekBoy99

xadboy

PeedeecreekBoy99

HorseFeathers

I'm here to....But I'm not getting up...Nothing personal...Just don't have anyone to save my spot

TheTruth2010

PeedeecreekBoy99

I spotted hitman, havent seen truth

xadboy

Should clear out some after this game

xadboy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas