• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pottsville vs clinton

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, January 31, 2017, 10:03:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

tonight jan 31. pottsville won big over clinton boys last time, how have they been playing lately?

TheTruth2010

Pottsville wins again. Maybe not as big but they will win. I say Pottsville by 10.

PeedeecreekBoy99

i know pottsville is pretty solid, do you know their record?

PeedeecreekBoy99

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 31, 2017, 10:18:41 am
18-4? maybe idk

YES 18-4

Ill go Pottsville boys by 10 as well
Both Girls Pottsville and Clinton are coming off their worst games of the season, ill go with Pottsville just because they are home could go either way!

jackets101

Hitman Warrior23

I seen it wrong on Max preps my bad, after Dardenelle loss either Pottsville  will come back strong or Fold.   I'll flip my prediction I say Clinton in a close one at home. 

Culppepermtn999

Not to worried about tonight's game but I'm ready to see Clinton beat Lamar this Friday.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Culppepermtn999 on January 31, 2017, 11:40:28 am
Not to worried about tonight's game but I'm ready to see Clinton beat Lamar this Friday.
Ha! Be ready to be disappointed then.

Culppepermtn999

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 31, 2017, 11:42:57 am
Ha! Be ready to be disappointed then.
be disappointed by Clinton winning? No I'm going for Clinton to win!

PeedeecreekBoy99

Truth, you sure are funny. Always can count on you to pop up on a post.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Culppepermtn999 on January 31, 2017, 11:40:28 am

I bet you are!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 31, 2017, 11:45:41 am
Truth, you sure are funny. Always can count on you to pop up on a post.
Thats what I'm here for.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Culppepermtn999 on January 31, 2017, 11:45:31 am
be disappointed by Clinton winning? No I'm going for Clinton to win!
What happened when this game was at Clinton?  8)

botkinburgbomber

Predicting a close game with clinton pulling ahead and winning by 3 in overtime at home

Hitman Warrior23

Pottsville girls showed up i guess tonight.  was the score 69 to 48? (got it off max preps) I expect a,tough game against Clinton Friday.

TheTruth2010

Anyone have the score of the boys game?

jackets101

Somewhere around 73-69 not exact but very close to that

SackAttack

jackets101

TheTruth2010

jackets101

Ozark Hog

Still trying to figure out how the Pottsville girls have lost 8 games with the talent they have??????????????? Last year they beat Ozark every game they played and only lost one starter off that team. Losing to Dardanelle is  what is really stunning!!!!!!!!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 01, 2017, 11:14:53 am
Still trying to figure out how the Pottsville girls have lost 8 games with the talent they have??????????????? Last year they beat Ozark every game they played and only lost one starter off that team. Losing to Dardanelle is  what is really stunning!!!!!!!!

Yes I agree but as long as they finish strong, very talented group for sure, crazy   They thump Two Rivers lose to Dardenelle lose to Clinton thump Clinton.  Im hoping Lamar gets the lesser one when we play them  haha! Very streaky right now for sure!

Gray lizard

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 01, 2017, 11:14:53 am

They have no size.  If their out side shooting is on they hard to beat.  A team with a big girl will give them fits. They lost their two girls last year that played inside well. If they just had a big girl I would give them a good shot at state.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Gray lizard on February 01, 2017, 01:06:43 pm
They have no size.  If their out side shooting is on they hard to beat.  A team with a big girl will give them fits. They lost their two girls last year that played inside well. If they just had a big girl I would give them a good shot at state.

Perryville 2 big girls beat them by 40
Two Rivers has a,very talented big player in the Coats girl  win by 23
You look at some of their losses
Lamar small
Wonderview small
Clarksville small
Dardenelle Small

they seem to match up well with size

Ozark Hog

Talked to some people who was at Dardenelle game, they said the game should never got to over time,bad decision by coach cost them the game with 3.6 seconds left on clock and Pottsville up by three he elected not to foul and put them on line. Even if they had made booth free throws they could have run out the clock. Never should have made it to that point. The coach at Dardenelle use ball control offense and slows the game down, Pottsville is at their best when they play up tempo.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas