• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MANILA@RIVERCREST

Started by biglion1985, January 30, 2017, 02:12:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

What's your thoughts and opinions on this one

Baller_34

Rivercrest has been playing better lately. They almost beat Osceola and Gosnell last week. Lions better come to play.

BoxNOne

The Colts record may not be good but they have been playing the best teams in the blended conference down to the wire lately. But with that said, I have to go with Manila in a tight one.

biglion1985

Oh yeah I agree we got lucky at our place and we are gonna have to play good but I am gonna take my lions in a tight one

RedWolf275

Rivercrest has Manila and Riverside at home this week. I believe they will win one of these games but have no idea which. Both should be good games.

Rebelfan77

Anyone have an update on the game?

Head Lion

Manila's girls broke the slide & won Sr girls game 64-54!

Rebelfan77

RedWolf275

Rebelfan77

I've got my days all messed up. Sorry. Good luck!!

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on January 30, 2017, 09:11:56 pm
Manila's girls broke the slide & won Sr girls game 64-54!
Wow ..good win for the lady lions. Had to be cold breaking that water slide at night .😄😜😷😎

NWA Hog

Intense, hard-fought game from both teams that the Colts won, 57-53. I couldn't be any prouder of or happier for our players and Coach Ashabranner. They fought their guts out for four quarters, and he coached his tail off from the opening tip to the final buzzer.

Baller_34

Congrats to the Colts, not really a shocker. The Lions are inconsistent and the Colts are getting better every game.

biglion1985

How did the junior game go

Paperman

bootlegger

Quote from: ColtPride on January 31, 2017, 09:27:07 pm
Intense, hard-fought game from both teams that the Colts won, 57-53. I couldn't be any prouder of or happier for our players and Coach Ashabranner. They fought their guts out for four quarters, and he coached his tail off from the opening tip to the final buzzer.
.   I think if coach Ashabranner will stick around for awhile he can build a good team and program.I like he's style of coaching.

Paperman

one of the best games I've seen this year! Colts are playing really well! Manila struggled to shoot the ball at times!

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on February 01, 2017, 05:19:58 am
one of the best games I've seen this year! Colts are playing really well! Manila struggled to shoot the ball at times!
That's called Defense and they did miss some open shots..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas