• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is lamar the real deal or what?

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, January 27, 2017, 12:23:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

True, dont get to bloated on those cupcakes.

TheTruth2010

You mean like some of those cupcakes that beat y'all this year? Let me ask you, what flavor would Manila be when we play?

TheTruth2010

But I guess Paris, perryville, Pottsville, Dardanelle, Charleston, Clinton, and Ozark . are all cup cakes  ::) Everyone of those teams could put double digits on Manila.

ZoneBuster

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 28, 2017, 07:13:57 pm
But I guess Paris, perryville, Pottsville, Dardanelle, Charleston, Clinton, and Ozark . are all cup cakes  ::) Everyone of those teams could put double digits on Manila.

I would sure hope they could score 10 points on Manila... ;)

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ZoneBuster on January 28, 2017, 09:58:04 pm
I would sure hope they could score 10 points on Manila... ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;DGood one ZB! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mountainmangrizzly

Pottsville/ Lamar....... who wins this rematch, and can anyone tell me how good are the 3a teams in the eastern side of the state ,if Lamar was to get past district who could they be facing?

mountainmangrizzly

Pottsville/ Lamar....... who wins this rematch, and can anyone tell me how good are the 3a teams in the eastern side of the state ,if Lamar was to get past district who could they be facing?

Chunkyator99

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on January 29, 2017, 03:10:02 pm
Pottsville was a tough matchup for us. I say lamar by 7

mountainmangrizzly

How do the teams matchup? Big man have a good game?  Was going to ask about the Beeman kid but done seen his numbers....

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Head Lion on January 28, 2017, 07:04:14 pm
True, dont get to bloated on those cupcakes.
I'm still trying to figure out how we have a cup cake schedule, when Manilas is way weaker than ours.

Head Lion

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on January 29, 2017, 03:10:02 pm
Don't worry about anyone in the East, go ahead & get fitted for those rings.

TheTruth2010

We already have them ordered, what are you talking about?

KingFootball

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 29, 2017, 06:37:13 pm
We already have them ordered, what are you talking about?
The only thing y'all need to get fitting for is a district tournament tournament shirt you can purchase at the T-shirt stand.  That'll be as close as you get to taking anything home with you.

Chunkyator99

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on January 29, 2017, 05:22:59 pm
How do the teams matchup? Big man have a good game?  Was going to ask about the Beeman kid but done seen his numbers....
They matchup pretty good, we played them pretty poorly earlier this year, and came out on top by 1. Pottsville runs a 1-3-1 defense which is pretty tough. But Beeman really doesn't care what defense teams are running. He is going to get his 25 or 30 a game.

KingFootball

I'm not sure why you call yourself TheTruth because all I've heard you spout off on every board you're on is totally false.  Did you even play sports or just watch alot on TV?  I guess that makes you an expert.

KingFootball

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 29, 2017, 07:47:52 pm
They matchup pretty good, we played them pretty poorly earlier this year, and came out on top by 1. Pottsville runs a 1-3-1 defense which is pretty tough. But Beeman really doesn't care what defense teams are running. He is going to get his 25 or 30 a game.
Well said Mr. Beeman. 

Chunkyator99

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on January 29, 2017, 07:48:16 pm
I'm not sure why you call yourself TheTruth because all I've heard you spout off on every board you're on is totally false.  Did you even play sports or just watch alot on TV?  I guess that makes you an expert.
Yea actually I did and still do. Have you even seen Lamar play?

KingFootball

Maybe I'll get to see them play before they get knocked out.  Does that giant QB play basketball? 

KingFootball

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 29, 2017, 08:14:47 pm
Yea actually I did and still do. Have you even seen Lamar play?
Still do?  I'm assuming you graduated in 2010, so you in the NBA or NFL?  Madden doesn't count.

Chunkyator99

Quote from: KingFootball on January 29, 2017, 08:15:11 pm
Maybe I'll get to see them play before they get knocked out.  Does that giant QB play basketball?
He does not. But I do see him in the gym every now and then shooting lights out

KingFootball

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 29, 2017, 08:20:00 pm
He does not. But I do see him in the gym every now and then shooting lights out
So he shoots it so hard it knocks the lights out???   He doesn't look like much of a basketballer.

KingFootball

You boys enjoy your evening, I'm going to go see if I can find Truth on the Pro Bowl 😂😂😂😂

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on January 29, 2017, 08:27:52 pm
You boys enjoy your evening, I'm going to go see if I can find Truth on the Pro Bowl 😂😂😂😂
You know what they say about assuming. Just for your info, don't know if you are educated enough, but we are talking about basketball here not football.

KingFootball

Well you're right about that.  The queen and I aren't the tops when it comes to all that book learnin and all but I'd say I had forty years on you junior so from what can gather is this. You graduated from Lamar, most likely from a mediocre team in every sport you played.  Lamar is rich in tradition when it comes to mediocrity or worse and they finally have a team that is halfway decent and you want to crown them. They will fall apart when it comes down to that big moment against a team as talented as they are. 
The queen and I are gonna  load up and get up to that part of the state to see them in person and I'll chime in again.  Until then all I can go off of is years of middle of the pack wannabes like you're used to being a part of.  Know you're roll Truth and accept it and life will be much easier 

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: KingFootball on January 29, 2017, 08:23:23 pm
So he shoots it so hard it knocks the lights out???   He doesn't look like much of a basketballer.

Your a GOOB, but thank you forgiving me a good read this morning.
I dont think you would be talking smack to Truths face you crafty keyboard Ninja!

Hitman Warrior23

January 30, 2017, 09:34:50 am #76 Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 09:50:01 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: KingFootball on January 30, 2017, 07:39:08 am
Well you're right about that.  The queen and I aren't the tops when it comes to all that book learnin and all but I'd say I had forty years on you junior so from what can gather is this. You graduated from Lamar, most likely from a mediocre team in every sport you played.  Lamar is rich in tradition when it comes to mediocrity or worse and they finally have a team that is halfway decent and you want to crown them. They will fall apart when it comes down to that big moment against a team as talented as they are. 
The queen and I are gonna  load up and get up to that part of the state to see them in person and I'll chime in again.  Until then all I can go off of is years of middle of the pack wannabes like you're used to being a part of.  Know you're roll Truth and accept it and life will be much easier

After 40 plus years you don't know the GOLDEN RULE? AGAIN YOU'RE A GOOBER!!!!!

jackets101

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on January 30, 2017, 09:34:50 am
After 40 plus years you don't know the GOLDEN RULE? AGAIN YOUR A GOOBER!!!!!
you're*

Hitman Warrior23

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on January 30, 2017, 07:39:08 am
Again, You are wrong. I have lots of family here in Arkansas, Mostly from Lamar and Clarksville. So I cheer for them to do good. You don't know anything about me so quit assuming. I'm from Louisiana where I was part of a state championship team in basketball. Was I the best player? Nope but I enjoyed playing the game. Now I watch my cousins and other family members play. From what I can tell you, I've seen a lot of basketball, and when this years Lamar team is hot they are hard to contend with. I'm not saying they will walk in the tournament and tear everyone up, but who ever is able to beat them, they will earn it.

PeedeecreekBoy99

yeah listening to the truth talk, based on what he says, Lamar is the greatest team ever. i think they should go ahead and cancel the State championship because Lamar already has it in the bag. LOL yeah right buddy

TheTruth2010

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 30, 2017, 12:50:39 pm
yeah listening to the truth talk, based on what he says, Lamar is the greatest team ever. i think they should go ahead and cancel the State championship because Lamar already has it in the bag. LOL yeah right buddy
When did I say that they were going to win state? I only said they have as good of a chance as anyone to win it. I also said that if they get beat the other team will earn it. I never once said it was a guarantee that they would win state.

Redwolves8526

Man if my coach knew I was on Fearless Friday when I was in high school...

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on January 30, 2017, 01:52:14 pm
Who are you referring to?

PeedeecreekBoy99

xadboy

Peecreek, PrinceFlagFootball and Smellywolves, you are funny how you quote people who didn't even say that. So what if Lamar is excited about having a basketball team that has a great chance to win state. When people like you three get on here and start spewing the crap you say, it just shows how little you know about sports. Your ignorance about the subject also shows how much jealousy you have so you try to spew hatred towards Lamar fans. Go back under the bridge and let the knowledgeable grown ups have a smart conversation. Stop drinking hatorade!!

WarriorFan

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on January 30, 2017, 01:52:14 pm
[/quo

Your a coach now on fearless friday. What does that say about you.

TheTruth2010

Lamar girls escaped by 2, Lamar boys won by 30 over two rivers.

870baller15

I'd like to see Lamar play Riverside

Radiotalker

Quote from: 870baller15 on February 04, 2017, 02:36:22 am
I'd like to see Lamar play Riverside

be careful you might get what you wish for

TheTruth2010

Radiotalker

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on February 04, 2017, 02:50:50 pm
Are we supposed to be scared?

Actually I was speaking to the Riverside Fan and complimenting Lamar. Everyone know s. Lamar is great

TheTruth2010

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 04, 2017, 07:17:14 pm
Actually I was speaking to the Riverside Fan and complimenting Lamar. Everyone know s. Lamar is great
I need to get my eyes checked.  ;D

870baller15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas