• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the worse fans around

Started by biglion1985, December 11, 2016, 03:57:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paperman

Quote from: Head Lion on January 20, 2017, 09:57:13 pm
It's hard to lose to a in county rival, but you know you have a good program when Osceola's celebrates like they won state when they beat you.
In my opinion, when it comes to basketball, I think Osceola fans and players know a win over Manila is huge! With Rivercrest, still good to beat your next door neighbor, but it isn't that big a deal! Football though is a whole other can of worms!

Baller_34

Osceola acts like they won state every time they win. I agree they have a good team and hope that do good come tourney time but act like you've been there before.

Paperman

Celebrate your victories! Be humble in your defeats! Show good sportsmanship at all times!

Head Lion

Quote from: Paperman on January 22, 2017, 09:46:03 am
Celebrate your victories! Be humble in your defeats! Show good sportsmanship at all times!
I'm with you on that, especially as I get older & hopefully more wiser.

Longfellow

Just my opinion on the worst fans around:
Charleston
Paris
Lamar
Dover
TR
Danville (not 3A but were last year)
Mansfield
Benton Harmony Grove

Basically the 2014-15 3A-4. I'm eating lunch with an official who just told me that most guys refuse to take games in this conference

RTF

hard to say unless you go and experience everyones fans. Also, it can change from year to year based off of the kinds of parents you get in the gyms.

Redwolves8526

Lamar fans are still the worst. No questions asked.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Longfellow on January 23, 2017, 12:21:28 pm
Just my opinion on the worst fans around:
Charleston
Paris
Lamar
Dover
TR
Danville (not 3A but were last year)
Mansfield
Benton Harmony Grove

Basically the 2014-15 3A-4. I'm eating lunch with an official who just told me that most guys refuse to take games in this conference

At least we made the list :)

xadboy

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on January 23, 2017, 01:33:44 pm
Lamar fans are still the worst. No questions asked.
Stings doesn't it. To bad you can't stomach Lamar being better than you.

AlumniLights

I believe I witnessed Lamar tossing debris onto the court after a game once.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: AlumniLights on January 23, 2017, 04:41:13 pm
I believe I witnessed Lamar tossing debris onto the court after a game once.

when did you ever witness that?

AlumniLights

Many moons ago. Chaos. A little tid bit, McCarley hit a half-court shot at the end of regulation of the game to put the conference in a 3-way tie for conference that year. Charleston/Lavaca/Lamar

Redwolves8526

Quote from: xadboy on January 23, 2017, 04:34:06 pm
Stings doesn't it. To bad you can't stomach Lamar being better than you.

At what exactly? Lol I would love for you guys to come play us

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on January 24, 2017, 02:18:15 pm
At what exactly? Lol I would love for you guys to come play us

It really has nothing to do with your team's success. It's just that they still smell funky and the fans really know nothing about sports. Simple as that!

Longfellow

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on January 24, 2017, 02:22:28 pm
It really has nothing to do with your team's success. It's just that they still smell funky and the fans really know nothing about sports. Simple as that!
If there is anything I have learned since I went to college to become a coach, it's that very few people in the stands know as much as they think they do. And next to none know as many as the coaches

Hitman Warrior23

Coach your a goofy fella!

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Longfellow on January 24, 2017, 02:29:32 pm
If there is anything I have learned since I went to college to become a coach, it's that very few people in the stands know as much as they think they do. And next to none know as many as the coaches

You maybe are right but going to college has nothing to do with being a coach, id say who you you mentored under, and how open you are by doing your homework and open to new ideas on a constantly evolving game is key  on being a Great coach nothing about your college degree.  Im sure when I got out of college  their was a marketer and even now a marketer better then I with ZERO college.     But yes fans im sure on the most part do not know what goes into coaching.

xadboy

Give us a call, I'm sure our coaches would love to play you! As far as knowing about the game, I used to be an official and I keep up with the rules. When I lived in Houston, I reffed there before I moved back to Lamar. I would say I have forgotten more than you ever will about basketball. As far as smell goes, maybe you need to quit picking your behind and wash your hands. There is such a thing as soap and it comes in a variety of odors. Which all smell better than a wet solve.

jackets101

lamar and dover fans have to be some of the most disrespectful people. They expect officiating crews to be absolutely perfect and only on their side. Most don't know anything that is happening on the court and make a fool of themselves by yelling at referees or students.

PeedeecreekBoy99

i agree  jackets, after a basketball game this year at clinton we witnessed where two dover parents confronted 2 of clintons players very mouthy, not going to repeat the rude things that i heard was said.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: jackets101 on January 31, 2017, 09:47:40 am
lamar and dover fans have to be some of the most disrespectful people. They expect officiating crews to be absolutely perfect and only on their side. Most don't know anything that is happening on the court and make a fool of themselves by yelling at referees or students.

:)

jk

Without a doubt Lamar fans, have been since the 80's. Gotta say they support their teams, they just don't have a clue

TheTruth2010

Quote from: jk on February 01, 2017, 03:17:14 pm
Without a doubt Lamar fans, have been since the 80's. Gotta say they support their teams, they just don't have a clue
Are you trying to tell me the Lamar girls didn't hit a walk off homer last night to beat two rivers?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: jk on February 01, 2017, 03:17:14 pm

hum,

WarriorFan

Quote from: Redwolves8526 on December 19, 2016, 09:59:49 am
Yes I do. Front to back.

Coach  does your admin know your online. Get a life quit harassing the coaches you used to work under. 

smallybells

Re: Who has the worse worst fans around  ;D

tanman6334

Paperman

I thought about correcting that once, but I let it go. Lol Grammar Police at Work!

Radiotalker

Quote from: Paperman on February 03, 2017, 11:42:25 am
I thought about correcting that once, but I let it go. Lol Grammar Police at Work!

ISU is in trouble  :)

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Paperman on February 03, 2017, 11:42:25 am

I've grown numb to it on social media at large.  It would make an English teacher just cry!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas