• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NEA -3A/4A Pre Season poll (Boys)

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, October 29, 2016, 06:47:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NeaBaller21

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 27, 2017, 08:57:40 pm
Westside over Riverside 72-54
8 point game going to 4th but Westside dominated 4th.
After having our biggest win of the year, we play our worst game of the year and lose to a team we shouldn't lose to ...again

whsbballfan

With all due respect.  How can you say " to a team you shouldn't lose to."  This is 3 straight losses to the Warriors over the last two seasons by an average of 15 plus.  The facts are that y'all have a really good team but Westside is strong too.  And I might add, considerably younger as well.

BoxNOne

Rebels were down a starter and that didn't help but give Westside credit they deserved the win. Hard to win when you have two starters play 32 minutes and score two points between them. Especially when a third starter was double teamed constantly. Got to score more more when it's four on three.

whsbballfan

We feel your pain about the loss of a starter.  We had a tough stretch of close losses all by 3 or less to some of the top teams in the conference without our 6'6" kid.  Nobody seemed to care about that fact and just wanted to know why we were losing.

BoxNOne

RedWolf275

Westside over Rivercrest 79-61
Osceola over Harrisburg 59-57

NeaBaller21

What the heck was the deal with the Osceola vs Harrisburg game?

RedWolf275

Jonesboro Sun had it as a very tight game from start to finish with Harrisburg missing a 3 at the buzzer to win it.

BoxNOne

February 10, 2017, 08:28:42 pm #108 Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 08:06:21 am by BoxNOne
Riverside 47 Brookland 36 I could be off on exact score.

Gavin Stone with 25

ISU7

biglion1985

Radiotalker

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas