• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pine bluff zebras vs. Watson Chapel wildcats

Started by itsslim, December 02, 2014, 10:13:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

itsslim

Its the crosstown showdown in Pine Bluff for basketball, the Wildcats are 5-0 having won the North Pukaski tournament two weeks ago. The zebras are off to a 0-2 start having not played with key football players still playing in the playoffs. Zebras will have their hands full tonight. Tip off will be approximately 7:30 pm. U can watch the game live at www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar. Pre game sho starts at 7:00 pm

Absolut

WC will whip up on pb tonight and I don't want to hear any excuses about football players out.

itsslim

PBhs has three starters playing still playing football, not an excuse, just facts. 

zebrafan

Quote from: Absolut on December 02, 2014, 05:44:10 pm
WC will whip up on pb tonight and I don't want to hear any excuses about football players out.
hahahahahahahahahahaha...why?

zebrafan

Didn't attend the game tonight, congrats to our girls on the win....congrats to Chapel boys...sounded like a great game. I still wonder why they schedule this game so early..

Absolut

I saw the game and it was tight early, but WC started to pull away in the 3rd. For some reason WC got conservative and slowed the tempo down way too much and pb got back in the game.
Side note: the refs were horrible. Called sticky tack fouls ALL night. Seemed more concerned with a possible brawl than calling the game.

itsslim

Hey absolute u hit it right on the money about the refs!! They didn't let em play at all.  The police were there for a possible brawl. They should've just been concerned with on the court play.

Absolut

I agree slim, I was obviously rooting for WC, but neither team got a good game called from the refs. It was pitiful and one or both coaches should complain to the AAA.

zebradynasty

That crew officiates a lot of PB games over the last couple years. THEY ARE HORRIBLE! I mean it's not like the cheat for PB they are just incompetent. They absolutely blew the call on the technical in which they let our best player shoot 4 shots on the foul and technical. He wasn't the one foul! Trust me we wish that crew would call elsewhere.

itsslim

Wow I'm the play by play guy for zebra sports and I was confused on the technical foul myself. Didn't know how to explain it.  It seemed to me the refs had a grudge against someone, they seemed upset for some odd reason all night. Hey can anyone help me out and provide some info about the top players in the wampus cat invitational next week

Burks

Trey Lennox from Hot Springs will be one of the top players at Wampus Cats a Tourney. The entire HS starting five is talented. Best team I seen so far this season.

Yak

Zebras vs Wildcats.....this would be some serious hoops!

Yak

And looks like a Chapel W. Chapel must be projected to be pretty good this year.

itsslim

They played tuesdAy yak. Wildcats won by 2 at the buzzer, great game. The wildcats are projected to finish amongst the top ten in 5A.  Watch zebra sports live at www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar.  6A FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT VS BENTON AT 6:45 pm

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas