• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood and Hall Ladys tonight

Started by SNWA, November 18, 2014, 04:16:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SNWA

I agree 100%. Although there are some great teams and players out there, last year was loaded. A brutal conference schedule, night in and night out. Several breather games this year.  We have already played what normally would be a very tough schedule, most of the teams lost talent and cant compete this year. Will make the big games even bigger this year. Big game with Springdale Friday then will have either Conway or Hall waiting on us sat.

A-Good-One

Greenwood has already played four of the hardest five teams on its schedule. Only Conway remains. The only issue Greenwood might have - and that's a strong might - is they won't be tested, other than by the Cats, from January to the postseason.

A-Good-One

Quote from: SNWA on November 19, 2014, 03:30:52 pm
GW would beat them 9 out of 10......Just stating facts....

What happened Saturday, SNWA? Not trying to ask smart-alecky. Curious, though.

SNWA

I Was At Other Daughters Game . We Had 7 Point Lead With 1 Minute To Play And From What I Was Told Instead Of Waiting To Get Fouled We Turned Ball Over On 3 Straight Possessions.....Lead Them Whole Game, Out Played Them Whole Game, And Gift Wrapped One.....Big Learning Experience.....Point Guard Will Be Back This Week....Two Really Good Teams.

Basketball14

Greenwood couldn't handle the Defensive pressure toward the end from what I saw, they had Hall beat until Hall started pressing.

SNWA

That is exactly right. GW had 2 guards fouled out at that time.

urban legend2

Gotta give Hall credit. Was there at the game. Hall cleaned up the turnover problems they had in that first close loss to GW. They still turned it over some but looked better. It was never a game where one team was clearly better than the other. Ebbs and flows pretty much decided it. Hall turned up their pressure late and GW struggled with it. Hall still needs to establish a consistent  inside game and GW has to improve some in the backcourt because teams with good guard play are going to start attacking with pressure more and more. I suspect both will get that cleaned up.

Basketball14

Quote from: urban legend2 on December 15, 2014, 10:18:56 am
Gotta give Hall credit. Was there at the game. Hall cleaned up the turnover problems they had in that first close loss to GW. They still turned it over some but looked better. It was never a game where one team was clearly better than the other. Ebbs and flows pretty much decided it. Hall turned up their pressure late and GW struggled with it. Hall still needs to establish a consistent  inside game and GW has to improve some in the backcourt because teams with good guard play are going to start attacking with pressure more and more. I suspect both will get that cleaned up.
This is 100% accurate

SNWA

I agree....Two very strong teams and I assume they will meet again in the State semis......yes that correct because of the lame way that they do the play-off scheduling now. GW will get a big lift ball handling this week when point guard returns. That was a great game for both teams before going into conference play.

DogsWin7

Someone's Girl returns!:)   GW will get in sync.  They are playing really good from all I have heard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas