• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

top10 girl guards in 6A basketball?

Started by Basketball14, October 29, 2014, 11:23:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketball14

Not based on name recognition but actually by ball handling, scoring, defense, and facilitation.

Blindsided

Facilitator-wise and scoring, I gotta go with the pt. guard at Russellville. If you were going to build a team, she'd be a great first pick.  After her, I'd go with #22 from Benton (Braxton Chumley).  She is long and can really guard you.  Plus she can shoot it from deep.  Then uoy have Murray from Lake Hamilton.  Very explosive scorer.

urban legend2

The guard from Russellville is a good one, and a true point guard in every since. She kinda reminded me of Lundon Williams from Greenwood. She's not the scorer that Williams was, but she did a very good job of running Russellville's offense to a tee.

Yak

Greenwood girls are a great looking group from last year. They should continue to compete for a title.

DogsWin7

November 19, 2014, 04:57:40 am #4 Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 05:30:04 am by DiehardFBfan
Agreed.   From all that I have heard and seen.....they are focused and are ready to get another Championship.    They won over Hall last night.   :)

Yak

Hats off to Greenwood....they really have a great athletic program all around, both boys and girls. After talking with several people from Greenwood, the community seems to be really involved and supportive.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas