• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A State: Directions, Food & More

Started by Brian G, March 01, 2014, 05:04:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Jonesboro

Please share all your local knowledge here.

ricepig

Gym is on Main St/SW Drive, any questions you have, post them here and I'll try to answer. Jonesboro has every imaginable restaurant, from fast food to most sit down chains. I don't think the Buffalo Wild Wings will be open until the next weekend, but plenty of options. If you wish a more adult type setting, there are plenty of this type restaurants downtown.

Ron Mexico

March 01, 2014, 08:28:32 pm #2 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:23:32 pm by Ron Mexico
Dining unique or somewhat unique to Jonesboro:

Fat City Grill *****
Munchey's ****
Upper Crust Pizza *****
Front Page Café ****
Lazzari *****
Skinny J's *****
Godsey's ****

It's a list...that better Ricepig?  No need to be a jerk. 

ricepig

Quote from: Ron Mexico on March 01, 2014, 08:28:32 pm
Dining unique or somewhat unique to Jonesboro:

Fat City Grill *****
Munchey's ****
Upper Crust Pizza *****
Front Page Café ****
Lazzari *****
Skinny J's *****
Godsey's ****

Many others I've forgotten I'm sure but that is a great list of great variety.

It a list, great??

John M.

panthermomof2

Gentlemen:  Where is the best place to watch the HOGS tomorrow? (BWW not yet open?)  We want to watch that win before we watch our Panthers win tomorrow night  :-)   

ricepig

Quote from: panthermomof2 on March 07, 2014, 11:30:17 am
Gentlemen:  Where is the best place to watch the HOGS tomorrow? (BWW not yet open?)  We want to watch that win before we watch our Panthers win tomorrow night  :-)

Good question, I've not heard of any place showing it. Wings to Go shows a lot of PPV events, but I think most of those come off of Dish or Direct.

panthermomof2

Quote from: ricepig on March 07, 2014, 12:06:24 pm

Good question, I've not heard of any place showing it. Wings to Go shows a lot of PPV events, but I think most of those come off of Dish or Direct.

Vino's is going to set up the Razorback game via projector and screen in their upstairs room.  They suggested making reservations so we did... so passing this along to anyone else that might be interested.  #WPS  and #GoPanthers!

ricepig

Quote from: panthermomof2 on March 08, 2014, 09:34:43 am

Vino's is going to set up the Razorback game via projector and screen in their upstairs room.  They suggested making reservations so we did... so passing this along to anyone else that might be interested.  #WPS  and #GoPanthers!

Thanks, I didn't think we had enough room in my game room, haha.

Shady

Where is that located?

ricepig

Quote from: Shady on March 08, 2014, 11:05:17 am

Where is that located?

305 Main St, downtown if you're not familiar with Jonesboro

Shady

Quote from: ricepig on March 08, 2014, 11:09:33 am
Quote from: Shady on March 08, 2014, 11:05:17 am

Where is that located?

305 Main St, downtown if you're not familiar with Jonesboro
Thanks

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas