• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has the best fans in the state?

Started by da_analyzer, September 05, 2006, 10:00:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

da_analyzer

Yukon Cornelius

Of course the obvious answer is Dierks, don't you know they have the best everything in the state?   ::)

Dragon I

Of everyone left in 2A ball, Junction City has to have some of the best, but overall, nobody compares to Rison or Nashville.  There small worlds revolve around football, its like a carnival atmosphere on Friday nights in those towns.

the_twins_fan_5157

Foreman of course! We put alot of pride in our school We had kids from hotown sittin in our stands cause they knew were gonna win and we did!

SHS_71

September 09, 2006, 01:00:49 pm #4 Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 02:15:17 pm by SHS_71
Everyone on knows 2a schools alwah=ys have the fans with the most pride

SeniorRattLerFan2007

Murfreesboro has some of the best fans. Last night our blenchers we're full of people. Our town loves the Rattlers.

RisonRacingFan

Quote from: Dragon I on September 05, 2006, 10:21:24 am
Of everyone left in 2A ball, Junction City has to have some of the best, but overall, nobody compares to Rison or Nashville.  There small worlds revolve around football, its like a carnival atmosphere on Friday nights in those towns.

Thanks for the compliment Dragon!! JC has a VERY GOOD atmosphere as well..gonna miss playing you guys..we've had some good one's!Maybee we can hook up again someday!

coleclocker#1

murfreesboro's stand were full... there wasn't any more room in the stands ....ppl had to stand through the whole game

RisonRacingFan

Quote from: coleclocker#1 on September 09, 2006, 04:32:11 pm
murfreesboro's stand were full... there wasn't any more room in the stands ....ppl had to stand through the whole game

Thats every game in Rison :D Gotta love the "Hedge Dwellers"

BearCountry01

It doesn't matter If Woodlawn hasn't won a game in 5yrs. are stands are full.
Hey, RT how 'bout the Rison/Woodlawn fans.

RisonRacingFan

Quote from: BearCountry01 on September 09, 2006, 05:15:10 pm
It doesn't matter If Woodlawn hasn't won a game in 5yrs. are stands are full.
Hey, RT how 'bout the Rison/Woodlawn fans.

You know..Concearning Woodlawn...I was talking to my boss who is from Woodlawn..and we've come the conclusion that since Rison and Kingsland has consolidated..if Woodlawn was to consolidate as well..we would be a sports powerhouse...Rison has Football..Kingsland has Basketball,and Woodlawn has Baseball..but that's wishful thinking.

Woodlawns fans sounded good lastnight,though I felt they tuckered out a little too early in the game.

rattlerband06

Murfreesboro fans are great the stands are always packed if they are at home or away

GreenFro 50

well u gonna have to throw in da bleacher creatures from danville...with da return of da greenfro and slick rick...things should be interesting

RisonRacingFan

Green Fro..that in itself sounds like it would be alot of fun to see :D

dave@J.C.

jc and rison semis in '03 and '04, you can't beat that atmosphere in hs football - would love for jc to go to rison - would like to see firsthand their home crowd - jc would bring the house to that one  8)

bluesquad_07

jessieville by far have u seen our fans the last two weeks even when we went to gurdon we had twice as many fans then they did on the road an Friday it was just packed at home

bruin4life

That's everygame for Spring Hill, might not be the best stadium in the world but they do show great pride for their team

PlayMaker

Murfreesboro has the greatest fans no doubt. Everybody fears to come in the snake pit. The fans are crazy and the team is always ready. The fans want to see hard hits, long touchdown drives, and of course the scoreboard in our favor. The rattlers have provided it all so far in this 2006 season!

amehr36

Yeah JC carries the whole town anywhere it goes, they just dont seem to get loud....

da_analyzer

BEARDEN FANS ARE GREAT...THEY MAY GET OFFENSIVE SOMETIMES THOUGH...JUST ASK THE DES ARC FOOTBALL TEAM

Dragon I

amher36, not much to cheer about when you're beating someone 51-0.  They were pretty loud at the beginning of the game though and they got pretty loud when "Poo-Man" scored too. 8)

amehr36

I love ole pooh man, remember when he played DL ??

football_writer

This may sound rediculus, but if you think about it, you'll agree with me....Marvell has the best fans.  My reason is this:  They haven't won a game in three-plus years and the fans keep showing up to support them...WITHOUT paper bags on their heads.  Now THAT's support....THAT's a fan.

gator1274

I think the true test of how loyal your fans are is how many you bring to away games.  I don't think it's any secret the turnaround that Cross County's football program has made over the past 4-5 years.  You can really tell on Friday nights, we always bring a crowd wherever we go.  I think Rison fans would agree, we've been there twice in the past four years (3 hour trip) and packed the stands both times.  There's no better way to support your team than to follow them wherever they go.

amehr36

As far as small schools, Rison and Junction City's towns could be looted for several hours every time they have an away game.  Noone is to be found.

whoknows

make a trip to the "Holler" and tell me what you think...

amehr36

Ive been there and thats a good crowd as well.

whoknows

Badger10

Cross County always has the stands packed home or away! ;D

amehr36

Burto

Quote from: bruin4life on September 13, 2006, 10:31:45 pm

That's everygame for Spring Hill, might not be the best stadium in the world but they do show great pride for their team

Yeah but at spring hill if more than 50 people show up.....for the visiting team then you are standing........

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas