• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

“Checking the Stock” of Class 4A

Started by FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48, October 14, 2008, 03:50:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Late tonight my friend, I'll be sure to have the post up either late tonight or early tomorrow morning.  Be on the look-out.

--Kyle

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Went rummaging through old posts of mine and came across a couple like this.  I know that there are numerous guys on the 4A board that do a fantastic job of covering the teams, the Top 10s, conference breakdowns, the whole 9 yards (LJ06 has really carried the torch!).....

But I do miss doing these, tremendously.  I feel so out of the loop now though, it'd be a disservice to even try these again, but I remember when I used to be able to really bring it--back in the day. 

Anyways, thanks for allowing me the chance to reminisce on better times, or at least the times I really contributed. 

Back to business now, and Go Jacks!

--Kyle

DogsWin7

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on July 16, 2014, 04:59:30 pm
Went rummaging through old posts of mine and came across a couple like this.  I know that there are numerous guys on the 4A board that do a fantastic job of covering the teams, the Top 10s, conference breakdowns, the whole 9 yards (LJ06 has really carried the torch!).....

But I do miss doing these, tremendously.  I feel so out of the loop now though, it'd be a disservice to even try these again, but I remember when I used to be able to really bring it--back in the day. 

Anyways, thanks for allowing me the chance to reminisce on better times, or at least the times I really contributed. 

Back to business now, and Go Jacks!

--Kyle

You did a wonderful job.  I wish you would please reconsider and do more.   The board needs more information on teams.  You have great insight.   I noticed GLion ALum's post....sure miss GLion.   

whippersnapper

Do it secretary,  now a days I think everyone enjoys reading up on teams. It helps them with our fear less poll for sure.

Romeo

Quote from: GLion Alum on October 14, 2008, 09:02:46 pm
Quote from: jackrabbitgirl on October 14, 2008, 07:57:53 pm
Wow. I enjoyed reading this post. You should write a book on Football. There are many ladies they love the game and could use your insight. Well, I'm a Lonoke Alumni, so of course, I'm going to be loyal to dear ol' Lonoke. We have some tough football games ahead of us. We have Dewitt, Marianna, Stuttgart and Clinton. We are in a tough conference. I am hoping and praying that we make it to the state championships. We lost last year to Gravette. Gravette is a good football team. I really enjoyed the hospitality from the people of Gravette and the stadium. Lonoke has many versatile players on both sides of the ball. We have some dangerous players that will be a threat to opposing teams.

Thanks for the kind words about Gravette.  Hopefully both Lonoke and Gravette will advance far enough in the playoffs to meet again.  I know that Gravette fans were impressed by the Lonoke fans' class and spirit last year.

Also, Mr. FF Secretary, great job!  It's obvious you spent a lot of time researching and writing.  I enjoyed reading your post.  Although I don't totally agree with you, I'm not about to argue with someone who does his homework and who doesn't appear to be biased.  Sometimes I check out the boards of the other classes, and, although I am little biased, I think the 4A board, thanks to you, Romeo and others, has more detailed info than the others--not that I don't enjoy most of the smack talk, too.

With Farmington and Shiloh coming up next for Gravette, the Lions have the chance to prove themselves on the field.  I much prefer that Shiloh be ranked higher than Gravette at this point, and I finally think they deserve to be, thanks to their mercy-rule win over Prairie Grove. 

This is the first time I've read this. To get recognition like that from GLion is a huge compliment. He's sorely missed.

AirWarren

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas