• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It was a good run

Started by sam, July 10, 2014, 07:04:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sam

This will be my last thread/post. I got a new job. Actually you could say that I got a big promotion. It won't leave me with much extra time. But I haven't been very active the last few years anyway.

But it's been fun. I had a lot of fun over the last 10 years saying stuff on here that makes no sense, using poor grammar, and arguing with people. Thanks for putting up with me.

Bye guys,
sam

Brian G

Really?  You have a 24/7 job?

LJ06

It's a sad, sad day on FF. End of an era if you will  :'(

CounterPunch

Sounds like the job sucks. Just sayin'

AirWarren

phdefense

I had heard that Dollar General was hiring. I had no idea it was that time consuming though. Congratulations.  ;D

apache_alum_90

Hate to see ya go SAM! It's been fun!

Brian G

I'm pleased to announce that we are in negotiations with Sam's employer to allow him to continue to post on FF.

DogsWin7

Yes!!!!   I think that if people can and are able to provide information.....then they should be able too.  :)

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: B.G. on July 11, 2014, 03:20:28 pm
I'm pleased to announce that we are in negotiations with Sam's employer to allow him to continue to post on FF.

By "negotiations", it really means that a knife was held to someone's throat.

AirWarren

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on July 11, 2014, 03:36:12 pm
Quote from: B.G. on July 11, 2014, 03:20:28 pm

By "negotiations", it really means that a knife was held to someone's throat.

Inside a press box?

Or at the Alma Sonic?

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: AirWarren on July 11, 2014, 03:37:33 pm

Or at the Alma Sonic?

At that location.  We always bring our violence there.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on July 11, 2014, 04:02:55 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on July 11, 2014, 03:37:33 pm

Or at the Alma Sonic?

At that location.  We always bring our violence there.
With the Whinebulance and first aid kit!!  :)

AirWarren

cdelaney

It may be too much to ask, but maybe someone new can come on FF who will meet your standards: makes no sense, poor grammar, argumentative. Those qualities are rare.

Also, can you re-post the Kindergarten picture of the Booneville noseguard- that was a classic

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: cdelaney on July 11, 2014, 04:35:04 pm

Also, can you re-post the Kindergarten picture of the Booneville noseguard- that was a classic

DogsWin7

Quote from: cdelaney on July 11, 2014, 04:35:04 pm
It may be too much to ask, but maybe someone new can come on FF who will meet your standards: makes no sense, poor grammar, argumentative. Those qualities are rare.

huh?  What ya talkin' bout?  Whats that there grammer, and that cents??   Is that some type of busted football startergy???   lol!!   ;D

HorseFeathers

I won't post his real name...but the weirdest thing about sam this whole time...he was/is a football coach...

DogsWin7

Quote from: HF on July 12, 2014, 09:01:13 pm
I won't post his real name...but the weirdest thing about sam this whole time...he was/is a football coach...

He's a good man then.     Promotions are usually well deserved and hard earned.

I think he should continue posting....show support to kids.  :)

Superjack45

I know who he is also and he is a pretty good guy, hope he contiue to post.

phdefense

Quote from: HF on July 12, 2014, 09:01:13 pm
And he specialized in defense which is always a plus in my book.

transplant

Jack1990

cuckoobird

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Superjack45 on July 13, 2014, 05:58:43 pm
I know who he is also and he is a pretty good guy, hope he contiue to post.

I wish there would have been a thread where he detailed some of his past exploits and adventures.  I've known him for years, and he's as funny in person as he is on FF. 

Hoghead

Quote from: sam on July 10, 2014, 07:04:24 pm
This will be my last thread/post. I got a new job. Actually you could say that I got a big promotion. It won't leave me with much extra time. But I haven't been very active the last few years anyway.

But it's been fun. I had a lot of fun over the last 10 years saying stuff on here that makes no sense, using poor grammar, and arguing with people. Thanks for putting up with me.

Bye guys,
sam

Translation, Im going to prison. Im not sure if it's Brickeys or Cummins. If all possible could you guys on FF post money on my books and some fresh white underware.
It's been a good run, hope to see you guys soon. If I get a job in the prison library I'll stay on FF. Love Always, Sam

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas