• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emotional Day in Gravette

Started by Wendell Robinson, July 08, 2014, 04:04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendell Robinson

July 08, 2014, 04:04:47 pm Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:10:41 pm by Wendell Robinson
Today a Gravette High School teacher was killed in a car accident just east of town on Hwy 72. She had been teaching at Gravette since 1996 and her husband was at one time a basketball coach and assistant football coach at Gravette. Her daughter had just graduated from GHS in May and she has son that is a middle schooler as well. She has literally impacted thousands of lives in her time at the school, and was personally one of the greatest teachers that I ever had, and that includes some fine military leaders and instructors that I worked for and learned from. She was just recently awarded as the National HOSA teacher of the year in Orlando, FL. I won't post too much information on the matter here out of respect for the family. However, there is a small story about it on KFSM Channel 5's website for those that want to know more.

The students at the high school and the entire town of Gravette were dealt a great blow today. Keep the students (past and present), faculty members, and most importantly her husband and 2 young children in your thoughts and prayers. Please, don't take a single day for granted.

AirWarren

Prayers. Dear Lord be with that family.

doober3

I have heard nothing but very positive things about her and her life.  It looks like Gravette lost a huge part of their faculty.  Lots of prayers from my family to her family and the entire Gravette community.

Oldbadger

Prayers from Arkadelphia.  God give this family and town the strength to make it through this terrible tragedy. 

Lions84

elvis26

george7244

Jacketman65

Sometimes we take so much for granted and don't appreciate  all of the good that is around us,  things change so quickly and sometimes not for the best!  My thoughts and prayers are for this family and town!  You WILL find a way, you just have to believe!

Razorback Red

Very true Jacketman!  I pray for God's love and mercy for this family. 

OldScrap

Prayer for everyone at Gravette High School, may God give all grace in order to deal with this loss.

DogsWin7

So very sorry.  Prayers to the family and all who knew her..

TIGER101

All in PG are sorry to hear this......

CounterPunch

I hate to hear things like this. God bless the family and friends. Prayers from twinkle town.

Wolfman34

Prayers from Pensacola Beach, Florida. God Bless her and her family.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas