• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Star Game- All Star Performance.

Started by whippersnapper, June 28, 2014, 02:17:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

I know everyone is getting tired of reading what I have to say. But I wanted to take a moment to recognize Newport's Kristen Crite one more time. Crite was named Special Teams Player of the Game with 3 returns of 106  yards with a 58 yard return in the 3rd qtr. He also led the East Team with 6 receptions 38 yards 1 TD catch of 7 yards. I am very proud of Kristen and he plans to walk on at UCA. And after last night's game I am sure he will get a scholarship in no time.

SUGARTOWN

He was the most explosive player I've seen in person the past 2 seasons. Saw his stats in the paper today, congrats to him and good luck at UCA.

Jacketman65

Even though we are gone from the 2-4A, glad to hear that someone represented the conference well!  Way to go Kristen!  No Whipper we are not tired of what you have to say!  Was there anyone else that stood out?  For some reason the kid from Carlisle keeps coming to mind,  Weddle I think was his name, did he do anything?

whippersnapper

I wasn't there. Someone from Newport posted a picture of the article on twitter. 

cuckoobird

Its hard to believe this kid doesnt have a scholarship offer from conway. I honestly think he could be returning kicks for the hogs because he is that good. Good luck to him and i hope he gets that offer

wing

Quote from: whippersnapper on June 28, 2014, 02:17:00 pm
I know everyone is getting tired of reading what I have to say. But I wanted to take a moment to recognize Newport's Kristen Crite one more time. Crite was named Special Teams Player of the Game with 3 returns of 106  yards with a 58 yard return in the 3rd qtr. He also led the East Team with 6 receptions 38 yards 1 TD catch of 7 yards. I am very proud of Kristen and he plans to walk on at UCA. And after last night's game I am sure he will get a scholarship in no time.

Hey does anyone have the stats from the game? ADG did a short write up Saturday and chose to put nothing else in Sundays paper. If you don't live in central Arkansas or NWA you are screwed when it comes to high school coverage.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas