• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014. Top returning starters and new starters.

Started by AirWarren, June 15, 2014, 01:12:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on June 16, 2014, 03:39:50 pm
I'll make mine simple.

Star City
9-10 Offensive returning starters
9-10 Defensive returning starters

Dude this is weak. I know your off right now so you can do better.

whippersnapper

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 03:24:25 pm
Quote from: whippersnapper on June 16, 2014, 01:54:41 pm
Newport Greyhounds

QB: Gunnar Bullard returns for his 3rd straight season at QB. Gunnar is the kind of person you want at qb. Fierce competitor,  never misses practice, and not a Johnny Football of an athlete but he does play center field and will keep defenses honest.

RB: Everyone knows his name and game Carl Turner returns after what some may say a subpar season last year but he was never 100% healthy. He probably reached about 80. Either way he has over 2700  yards rushing and is going into the season at 225 lbs. Now to replace 2 time all state athlete Kristen Crite. Lose a player like him will be tough but the hounds have 2 receivers splitting carries with Carl. The first is junior Ben Collier he brings good speed and quickNess I would give him a rough estimate of 400-500 yards of offense. The second is senior Charley Bell this is a guy that hasn't had a lot of touches the last 2 seasons,  but coach would always just call his number at the right time of the game. I really like Charley to have a great year, he looked awesome runnin the ball at tb and should get the ball 10-12 times a game as opposed to 1-3 in the past.

Wr: Losing Crite at receiver as well but also Garret Smith who had ice in his veins and Asante Shell the 6'4 jump ball guy. Will be tough to replace all 3 but the hounds can do it. Sr McCabe Cordell will take over for Smith after rotating with Shell last season. Bell and Collier will share time at a slot spot. The other slot will be tight end/hb Jordan Maybury, then the other outside guy will be Sr DeAndre Elston. I'm not sure what kind of year he will have but I know at a hog football camp Thursday he was out jumping guys and all the players were calling him Randy Moss.

OL: My favorite position group. Sr left tackle Jesse Simmons had a great camp Thursday as well and Coach Pittman only praised him. Will be 3 year starter. JR Nick Murphy returns at a guard along with Sr Center Hayden Schultz.

DL: Simmons returns at the 3 technique but Carl will be takin over at Nose beside him. Maybury looks to be at 1 end and Sr Denver Smith at the other.

LB: This group may be the best in 4a. Sr Khairan Stafford returns after an all state season and is getting looked at by the hogs and Ole miss. Right beside is Sr Colton Willis who just wrecked havoc and earned all conference honors. On the outside are Cordell and Elston is taking over at the other spot.

Db: Bell and Collier will man the corner spots and Sr Keith Worsham moves from linebacker to take over at free safety which in Newport's defense is a 5th linebacker.

Returning starters
7 on offense
7 on defense

Does Turner play defense?
Yes he does. Plays nose guard

AirWarren

Carl Turner plays NG?? You pulling my chain? Ha.

cuckoobird

No, i was thinking the dline but wasnt for sure

LJ06

Quote from: whippersnapper on June 16, 2014, 05:21:51 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 03:24:25 pm
Quote from: whippersnapper on June 16, 2014, 01:54:41 pm
Newport Greyhounds

QB: Gunnar Bullard returns for his 3rd straight season at QB. Gunnar is the kind of person you want at qb. Fierce competitor,  never misses practice, and not a Johnny Football of an athlete but he does play center field and will keep defenses honest.

RB: Everyone knows his name and game Carl Turner returns after what some may say a subpar season last year but he was never 100% healthy. He probably reached about 80. Either way he has over 2700  yards rushing and is going into the season at 225 lbs. Now to replace 2 time all state athlete Kristen Crite. Lose a player like him will be tough but the hounds have 2 receivers splitting carries with Carl. The first is junior Ben Collier he brings good speed and quickNess I would give him a rough estimate of 400-500 yards of offense. The second is senior Charley Bell this is a guy that hasn't had a lot of touches the last 2 seasons,  but coach would always just call his number at the right time of the game. I really like Charley to have a great year, he looked awesome runnin the ball at tb and should get the ball 10-12 times a game as opposed to 1-3 in the past.

Wr: Losing Crite at receiver as well but also Garret Smith who had ice in his veins and Asante Shell the 6'4 jump ball guy. Will be tough to replace all 3 but the hounds can do it. Sr McCabe Cordell will take over for Smith after rotating with Shell last season. Bell and Collier will share time at a slot spot. The other slot will be tight end/hb Jordan Maybury, then the other outside guy will be Sr DeAndre Elston. I'm not sure what kind of year he will have but I know at a hog football camp Thursday he was out jumping guys and all the players were calling him Randy Moss.

OL: My favorite position group. Sr left tackle Jesse Simmons had a great camp Thursday as well and Coach Pittman only praised him. Will be 3 year starter. JR Nick Murphy returns at a guard along with Sr Center Hayden Schultz.

DL: Simmons returns at the 3 technique but Carl will be takin over at Nose beside him. Maybury looks to be at 1 end and Sr Denver Smith at the other.

LB: This group may be the best in 4a. Sr Khairan Stafford returns after an all state season and is getting looked at by the hogs and Ole miss. Right beside is Sr Colton Willis who just wrecked havoc and earned all conference honors. On the outside are Cordell and Elston is taking over at the other spot.

Db: Bell and Collier will man the corner spots and Sr Keith Worsham moves from linebacker to take over at free safety which in Newport's defense is a 5th linebacker.

Returning starters
7 on offense
7 on defense

Does Turner play defense?
Yes he does. Plays nose guard

Seriously??

hawgfan15

Alright PG, Star City, Highland, Hamburg, Pottsville, Stuttgart, etc. Give us all a breakdown of what y'all have coming back and a few names we should all keep an eye on.

AirWarren

Interested to see what Pottsville does to replace Michael Perry. Feels like that kid was there for 10 years.

hawgfan15

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 07:38:34 pm
Interested to see what Pottsville does to replace Michael Perry. Feels like that kid was there for 10 years.

I have heard TE Austin McNeeley of Pottsville is looking really good this week at the Arkansas camp.

Same for Prairie Groves TE Dylan Soehner. He might be close to an offer

AirWarren

Coach B loved him some TEs.

You know who all is at the camp?

hawgfan15

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 08:30:20 pm
Coach B loved him some TEs.

You know who all is at the camp?

Sunday was the start of a 3 day camp. Other notable 4A guys are Dardanelle's Parker Whitt and Highlands Avery Johnson and Deon Stewart. Avery has a quad injury and had to pull out but Parker Whitt is really impressing the staff at LB. He measured in at 6'2 225 and ran a 4.6. Has a decent shot at landing an offer from what I am hearing

Photo

I'm probably not the best person to do this, but it might be all you get so I'll do the best I can.

Highland Rebels

Returning on offense

Quarterback: Reid Maag, junior. Had 16 TD passes, but has to cut down on INTs.
Receiver: Deon Stewart, senior. 1100+ yards of offensive.
Receiver: Avery Johnson, senior. 1100+ yards of offensive.
--Maag's job is to get these two the ball and let Deon slip past or let Avery drive over the defender.
Running back: Kevin French, senior. Small, but very quick back. Injury kept him off the field much of last season.
Running back: Jake Kellett, senior. Second year at Highland, expect to see good things from him this season.
Line lost three very good seniors, but returns:
Center: Sloan Lane, senior.
Tackle: Ben Jackson, junior.
Tackle: Jordan Cooper, junior.
Tackle: Michael Archibald, senior.
All of the tackles saw significant time last season.
Tight end: Garrett Hussung, senior.
Tight end: Jake Berton, junior.
Several other players, such as Austin Himschoot at receiver, or William French at running back that can be counted to sneak in for some yards when needed.

Returning on defense

You know, I'm not sure. They lost some important pieces to the defense.
I'm guessing Deon Stewart will make appearances at defensive back and Avery Johnson at safety, occasionally.
Defensive Back: Austin Himschoot, senior.
Defensive Back: Spenser Stowers, senior.
Linebacker: Garrett Hussung, senior.
Defensive Line or Linebacker: Wade Paul, senior.
Moving up this year, and should provide immediate help.
Defensive Line: Isaac Lowe, sophomore.
Defensive Line: David Rutledge, sophomore.
Defensive Back: Nick Gotte.

SUGARTOWN

QB/WR Malik Brasfield - JR
OL/DL Tru Hobbs - JR
LB/RB Jacob Clawson - SR
WR/DB Jorden Dorsett -SR

Those are a few names to know, hard to tell who will be starting at what position though with a new coach and new system. Several sophs should see significant playing time IMO.

AirWarren

Highland will have two solid weapons this year for sure.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 09:07:55 pm

If they don't win state with all those D-1 caliber receivers they need a new coach  ::)

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on June 16, 2014, 09:11:12 pm

If they don't win state with all those D-1 caliber receivers they need a new coach  ::)

No comment.

However it appears that they are going to be returning alot of size.

CounterPunch

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 04:08:37 pm
Quote from: CounterPunch on June 16, 2014, 03:39:50 pm
I'll make mine simple.

Star City
9-10 Offensive returning starters
9-10 Defensive returning starters

Come on. Quit doing OT. Name drop. Be better than hootens.
well we have the whole team coming back. I'll just list the whole team lol.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 09:12:46 pm

No comment.

Highland will surprise a lot of people.

phdefense

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 16, 2014, 08:57:24 pm
OL/DL Tru Hobbs - JR
LB/RB Jacob Clawson - SR
WR/DB Jorden Dorsett -SR

Those are a few names to know, hard to tell who will be starting at what position though with a new coach and new system. Several sophs should see significant playing time IMO.
The most notable of those Sophs is Mahkeem Cobbs whom I have dubbed as the second coming of Waymon Johnson.

Big Fan

Quote from: phdefense on June 16, 2014, 09:29:53 pm
OL/DL Tru Hobbs - JR
LB/RB Jacob Clawson - SR
WR/DB Jorden Dorsett -SR

The most notable of those Sophs is Mahkeem Cobbs whom I have dubbed as the second coming of Waymon Johnson.
This is why I try not to throw names out.  Nothing like old men putting pressure on a 15 year old kid. 

TBone70

June 16, 2014, 10:15:03 pm #69 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:16:52 pm by TBone70
Quote from: LJ06 on June 16, 2014, 09:23:25 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on June 16, 2014, 09:12:46 pm

No comment.

[/quote

Highland will surprise a lot of people.
Highland only lost 6 starting Seniors. OL lost a few good starters. But the the underclassmen got plenty of playing time.

phdefense

Quote from: Big Fan on June 16, 2014, 09:38:55 pm
OL/DL Tru Hobbs - JR
LB/RB Jacob Clawson - SR
WR/DB Jorden Dorsett -SR

This is why I try not to throw names out.  Nothing like old men putting pressure on a 15 year old kid.
Nothing wrong with using names when it's good things being said.

Jacketman65

Is Highlands QB back this year or did he graduate?

TBone70

Quote from: Jacketman65 on June 16, 2014, 10:42:41 pm
Is Highlands QB back this year or did he graduate?
He's back and only will be a Junior.

lightsoutlefty

Well everyone knows what Arkadelphia lost this year...

QB- Jeff Blake JR
would be a returning starter who played well at safety last year. I think he has the althletism to run well like Jakahari Howell, just don't know if the arm is as strong.

Big Loss- Jakahari Howell

RB- Ty Koster Jr.
He will continue to be a big threat. He is a tough physical runner. He was very hard to take down last year. Double threat with a great set of hands. Also have a young back with some great speed. Saw some kris Oliver type flashes from him last year. I hope he is a dark horse for us.

Big Loss- Kris Oliver

WR- J Brooks Burnham SR
will be big for us. He seemed to just come up with the uncatchable balls for a big play. We have another couple that could be good, but Burnham will be the feature wideout

Line will be solid.

Defense- Emanuel Cooper SR will be the heart of our defense. Look for him to have a huge year.
We didn't lose a lot on defense as a whole but we did lose 2 big time LB in Austin White and Jaylon Mitchell( both Ouachita Baptist)

Overall I think Arkadelphia has a case to make a good playoff run if our offense is clicking. Nashville should be the big threat from the 7-4a but don't sleep on the Badgers. Being the hunter instead of the hunted this year may light a fire in them!

cuckoobird

Quote from: Big Fan on June 16, 2014, 09:38:55 pm
OL/DL Tru Hobbs - JR
LB/RB Jacob Clawson - SR
WR/DB Jorden Dorsett -SR

+1 that's why I really don't like these threads

AirWarren

Quote from: lightsoutlefty on June 17, 2014, 12:18:49 am

QB- Jeff Blake JR
would be a returning starter who played well at safety last year. I think he has the althletism to run well like Jakahari Howell, just don't know if the arm is as strong.

RB- Ty Koster Jr.
He will continue to be a big threat. He is a tough physical runner. He was very hard to take down last year. Double threat with a great set of hands. Also have a young back with some great speed. Saw some kris Oliver type flashes from him last year. I hope he is a dark horse for us.

Big Loss- Kris Oliver

WR- J Brooks Burnham SR
will be big for us. He seemed to just come up with the uncatchable balls for a big play. We have another couple that could be good, but Burnham will be the feature wideout

Line will be solid.

Defense- Emanuel Cooper SR will be the heart of our defense. Look for him to have a huge year.
We didn't lose a lot on defense as a whole but we did lose 2 big time LB in Austin White and Jaylon Mitchell( both Ouachita Baptist)

Overall I think Arkadelphia has a case to make a good playoff run if our offense is clicking. Nashville should be the big threat from the 7-4a but don't sleep on the Badgers. Being the hunter instead of the hunted this year may light a fire in them!

I'll be following cooper no doubt. I think that young man will probably play college ball somewhere.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on June 17, 2014, 06:27:19 am

QB- Jeff Blake JR

RB- Ty Koster Jr.

Big Loss- Kris Oliver

WR- J Brooks Burnham SR

Line will be solid.

I'll be following cooper no doubt. I think that young man will probably play college ball somewhere.

Kosters as well. I was more impressed with that kid than anybody else on the field when I saw them. Scary thing was at the time he was only a Sophomore.

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on June 17, 2014, 06:35:36 am
Quote from: AirWarren on June 17, 2014, 06:27:19 am

QB- Jeff Blake JR

RB- Ty Koster Jr.

Big Loss- Kris Oliver

WR- J Brooks Burnham SR

Line will be solid.

Kosters as well. I was more impressed with that kid than anybody else on the field when I saw them. Scary thing was at the time he was only a Sophomore.

He may have been the best player on the field that night. He was solid.

rdhill

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on June 16, 2014, 02:59:19 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on June 16, 2014, 02:37:51 pm
Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on June 16, 2014, 02:15:23 pm
Dude, seriously?  Cuckoobird is the exact reason this site isn't what it used to be.  A request was made to simply talk football.  A mistake was made, corrected and the conversation had moved on.  Your snark comment added nothing to the topic, just a chance for you to throw a needless jab.

Seriously, dude, get over yourself.  Please.  People with your mindset and egos are killing this board.  Do everyone a favor, read more, post less.  Your constant thread hijacking isn't helping you or the Stuttgart fan base.  It gets old, it's annoying and it shows your stupidity more often than not.

Mercy.  Rant over.  Moving on.

--Kyle
Yet you had to reply and say this. POT KETTLE my friend. BTW How is it hurting me or the ricebird fan base?

I said it because someone had to.  This constant thread hi-jacking is exhausting.  I get on this website to read about football topics, not catfights over the internet.

You can also call me whatever you'd like to.  Believe me, I'm not going to get bent out of shape by a message board troll.

This website used to be about talking football.  I know there is the occasional rib jabbing that goes on and that's great, it's to be expected.  But when you have posters that follow posters around a message board just to post needless garbage, then something has to be said.  Stuff like what you're doing takes away from the great teams and fan bases we have represented on this board.

Also, your antics are hurting you because no one takes you seriously.  I'm sure you do know an awful lot about the Ricebird program, but when you post mess like this and get into arguing matches with every other poster no one takes you seriously when you do try to offer something meaningful to the conversation.  You're viewed as an annoying message board troll. 

It affects the Stuttgart fan base because other posters associate them with your nonsense.  Believe me, Warren has had a few bad apples in the past too.  It only hurts the over-all fan base when there's one, loud mouth in the bunch causing a stir with everyone. 

In simple terms, unless you're a high school kid, there is absolutely no reason for you to get on here and try to start arguments or get into message board fights over PMs or other ridiculous stuff.  Be an adult, talk about the Stuttgart Ricebird football team or get out of here.  Everyone is tired of your constant negativity and childishness. 

--Kyle

Eddie, I'm done with this dude.  All other posts from me will be on topic.  Thanks!
Well said man i got on this site to talk football,then i found myself doin the same crap i resent. If i misspelled a word in this post it should not matter but someone will point it out and call me a dumb arse just to make them look smarter their the ones who need to find another site let the real sports fans have this site.

Big Fan

Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 12:10:55 pm
Dude, seriously?  Cuckoobird is the exact reason this site isn't what it used to be.  A request was made to simply talk football.  A mistake was made, corrected and the conversation had moved on.  Your snark comment added nothing to the topic, just a chance for you to throw a needless jab.

Seriously, dude, get over yourself.  Please.  People with your mindset and egos are killing this board.  Do everyone a favor, read more, post less.  Your constant thread hijacking isn't helping you or the Stuttgart fan base.  It gets old, it's annoying and it shows your stupidity more often than not.

--Kyle
Yet you had to reply and say this. POT KETTLE my friend. BTW How is it hurting me or the ricebird fan base?

I said it because someone had to.  This constant thread hi-jacking is exhausting.  I get on this website to read about football topics, not catfights over the internet.

You can also call me whatever you'd like to.  Believe me, I'm not going to get bent out of shape by a message board troll.

This website used to be about talking football.  I know there is the occasional rib jabbing that goes on and that's great, it's to be expected.  But when you have posters that follow posters around a message board just to post needless garbage, then something has to be said.  Stuff like what you're doing takes away from the great teams and fan bases we have represented on this board.

Also, your antics are hurting you because no one takes you seriously.  I'm sure you do know an awful lot about the Ricebird program, but when you post mess like this and get into arguing matches with every other poster no one takes you seriously when you do try to offer something meaningful to the conversation.  You're viewed as an annoying message board troll. 

It affects the Stuttgart fan base because other posters associate them with your nonsense.  Believe me, Warren has had a few bad apples in the past too.  It only hurts the over-all fan base when there's one, loud mouth in the bunch causing a stir with everyone. 

In simple terms, unless you're a high school kid, there is absolutely no reason for you to get on here and try to start arguments or get into message board fights over PMs or other ridiculous stuff.  Be an adult, talk about the Stuttgart Ricebird football team or get out of here.  Everyone is tired of your constant negativity and childishness. 

--Kyle

Eddie, I'm done with this dude.  All other posts from me will be on topic.  Thanks!
Well said man i got on this site to talk football,then i found myself doin the same crap i resent. If i misspelled a word in this post it should not matter but someone will point it out and call me a dumb arse just to make them look smarter their they're the ones who need to find another site let the real sports fans have this site.
;D

rdhill

June 17, 2014, 12:39:56 pm #80 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:41:52 pm by rdhill
Here is what is returning for Hamburg it is diffrent because with a new coach poisitions will change. i am sure, i will name our starters who contributed most last year.
Tyler Stanley 12 grade 5ft.11 db,qb
Lorenzo Watkins 11 grade 6ft 170 lbs db,wr
Trey Miller 12 grade 5ft7 170 qb,db
Damarion Mills 12 grade 5ft 8 175 rb,kick returner
Deandre Rachael 12 grade 5ft 9 160 speedster
Nik Wood 11 grade 5ft 10 220 dl,lb
Jeremiah Williams 12 grade 6ft 4 300 ol,dl
Daniel Smith 11 grade 6ft 255 ol,dl
Tijuan Winston 12 grade 6ft 1 250 ol,dl
JB Reginelli 12 grade 6ft 300 ol,dl
  Zach Branch 10 grade 5ft 9 160 rb,etc. in two years could be best player in 8-4a

LJ06

Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 12:39:56 pm
Here is what is returning for Hamburg it is diffrent because with a new coach poisitions will change i am sure i will name our starters who contributed most last year.
  Zach Branch 10 grade 5ft 9 160 rb,etc. in two years could be best player in 8-4a

Trey Miller will have an exceptional year

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: LJ06 on June 17, 2014, 12:41:58 pm
Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 12:39:56 pm
Here is what is returning for Hamburg it is diffrent because with a new coach poisitions will change i am sure i will name our starters who contributed most last year.

Trey Miller will have an exceptional year

With out digging on another thread, cause i am being lazy at the moment, anyone know what offense they will be running this year?

rdhill

June 17, 2014, 12:54:14 pm #83 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:57:21 pm by rdhill
New coach he calls it a power spread it has set offensive records everywhere he has run it . we will see how it does. rb,wr no problem here but we dont have a stud qb.

rdhill

Quote from: Big Fan on June 17, 2014, 12:24:03 pm
Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 12:10:55 pm

--Kyle

--Kyle

Well said man i got on this site to talk football,then i found myself doin the same crap i resent. If i misspelled a word in this post it should not matter but someone will point it out and call me a dumb arse just to make them look smarter their they're the ones who need to find another site let the real sports fans have this site.
You sir our weak just like your football program,GET A LIFE
;D

Jimbo Morphis

rdhill

cuckoobird

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 01:35:01 pm
Quote from: Oldman on June 17, 2014, 01:31:47 pm
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
back on subject, running the power spread you don't have to have a stud pro style qb. not sure what you meant by stud qb.  watch auburn.

rdhill

Quote from: Oldman on June 17, 2014, 01:39:27 pm
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
back on subject, running the power spread you don't have to have a stud pro style qb. not sure what you meant by stud qb.  watch auburn.
Your rite we dont have a qb who can throw it down the field. But we do have one that can break it at any time.

Big Fan

ARE weak, just sayin
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
Ok, but that was just too fun.

I'm sure he is comparing to the goliath that played QB there last year.

cuckoobird

Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 01:47:25 pm
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
Your rite we dont have a qb who can throw it down the field. But we do have one that can break it at any time.
Not being able to throw down field hampers the ability to break a run

Big Fan

ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
In that offense I would rather have a mobile QB who can throw with accuracy 15-20 yards down field vs a kid that can fling it 50 yards.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on June 17, 2014, 01:50:16 pm
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
In that offense I would rather have a mobile QB who can throw with accuracy 15-20 yards down field vs a kid that can fling it 50 yards.
your our rite

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on June 17, 2014, 01:55:36 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on June 17, 2014, 01:50:16 pm
ARE weak, just sayin
yawn get a life
your our rite
I trys too be.  I'm know looser.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: rdhill on June 17, 2014, 12:54:14 pm
New coach he calls it a power spread it has set offensive records everywhere he has run it . we will see how it does. rb,wr no problem here but we dont have a stud qb.

What about the line and physical play?  That was the major problem i noticed.

cuckoobird

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on June 17, 2014, 02:57:31 pm

I think this is a problem with every team in the 8-4a with Dollarway being the exception

Big Fan

Quote from: cuckoobird on June 17, 2014, 03:19:32 pm

I think this is a problem with every team in the 8-4a with Dollarway being the exception
Thanks for the laugh..........now go back to your electric football game. 

Jacketman65

Quote from: Big Fan on June 17, 2014, 07:07:45 pm

That was good BF, NOT to get off topic, but when was the last time you saw one of those?

Big Fan

Quote from: Jacketman65 on June 17, 2014, 09:05:50 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on June 17, 2014, 07:07:45 pm

That was good BF, NOT to get off topic, but when was the last time you saw one of those?
1978.....btw learn to use the quote feature before post #983...lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas