• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will the candidates be for the Stuttgart Head Coaching Job?

Started by Jacketman65, April 29, 2014, 12:59:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketman65

Ranger

He would be the best we could hope for. Haddock, Waymire?

loyal fan

cuckoobird

I hear its john gruden. I saw him in town the other day with a maroon tie on

cuckoobird

Or barry switzer. He has a small farm just outside of town. I think jerry jones will be the gm and conduct all operations from his lodge

whippersnapper

SUGARTOWN

Jimbo Morphis

Jacketman65

Jimbo Morphis

head coach- cuckoo, he's coaching from the stands anyway.
line coach- superjack, it's all about heart even if you're 4'2'' and weigh 125 lbs. he can coach em up.
def. co.-  sugartown, someone on staff has to be smart enough to get the bus to away games.
a.d.- jacketman,  just so he can be in charge of cuckoo. he will need help. being the head coach makes you sometimes want to pack up and move to another town. that is never the answer.

SUGARTOWN

At least we'll have something to talk/speculate about for a while now....

Jacketman65

Quote from: Oldman on April 29, 2014, 08:15:29 am
head coach- cuckoo, he's coaching from the stands anyway.
line coach- superjack, it's all about heart even if you're 4'2'' and weigh 125 lbs. he can coach em up.
def. co.-  sugartown, someone on staff has to be smart enough to get the bus to away games.
a.d.- jacketman,  just so he can be in charge of cuckoo. he will need help. being the head coach makes you sometimes want to pack up and move to another town. that is never the answer.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldman on April 29, 2014, 08:07:13 am
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 29, 2014, 08:00:43 am
Bo Hembree
get your own material. thats been mine for years.

Yeah, I guess you're right, he's not a commodity or he'd already be gone from Warren.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 29, 2014, 08:32:42 am
Bo Hembree

Yeah, I guess you're right, he's not a commodity or he'd already be gone from Warren.

That's perfectly fine by us too

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 08:35:26 am
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 29, 2014, 08:32:42 am
Bo Hembree

That's perfectly fine by us too

Yup. At 139-38-1 here, I would happily keep him around.

SUGARTOWN

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 29, 2014, 08:36:35 am
That may be your best post ever oldman
thanks, i liked it lol.

whippersnapper

AirWarren

Yeah. Me and LJ came biting like west Memphis! Carry on with the coach speculation boys. The next Harv welch will sign up soon.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: whippersnapper on April 29, 2014, 08:53:28 am
Oldman can I be the oc? Haha
cuckoo will call his own plays. don't need one. ad will be like jerry jones and micro manage.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on April 29, 2014, 08:59:52 am
Yeah. Me and LJ came biting like west Memphis! Carry on with the coach speculation boys. The next Harv welch will sign up soon.

Oh no if I really wanted to bite I would have brought out charts and graphs of the fire Bo segment

SUGARTOWN

That's what happens when your coach is in demand. Seven titles with five different coaches, I think the Ricebirds will be fine.  :)

AirWarren

[/quote]Alma has a good tradition, but Stuttgart has a great tradition. Stuttgart has won a title in every decade since the 1940's except the 90's they just keep winning.

Stuttgart has a winning record against Greenwood and Alma.

There would be little to no difference in pay between the schools.

Coach Elmore love to hunt Alma can't even begin to compare on this one.

Last but not least the writing in on the wall. Elmore has released the Krakken at Stuttgart an extended stay in Sugartown would pretty much guarantee him a seat in the Arkansas High School Football Hall of Fame.

His family is also happy at Stuttgart.
[/quote]

loyal fan

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on April 29, 2014, 09:03:20 am

Oh no if I really wanted to bite I would have brought out charts and graphs of the fire Bo segment

All charts and segments can be found at..

Www.firebo.com

phdefense

Quote from: AirWarren on April 29, 2014, 09:17:37 am

QuoteAlma has a good tradition, but Stuttgart has a great tradition. Stuttgart has won a title in every decade since the 1940's except the 90's they just keep winning.

Last but not least the writing in on the wall. Elmore has released the Krakken at Stuttgart an extended stay in Sugartown would pretty much guarantee him a seat in the Arkansas High School Football Hall of Fame.

Proof that the hunting in west memphis is better than alma ;)

Big Fan

Quote from: phdefense on April 29, 2014, 09:33:31 am

QuoteAlma has a good tradition, but Stuttgart has a great tradition. Stuttgart has won a title in every decade since the 1940's except the 90's they just keep winning.

Proof that the hunting in west memphis is better than alma ;)
Depends on what one is hunting.

AirWarren

Nice catch ph :). Just seeing if you were paying attention. Good to hear from you!

GotInfo?

Stuttgart has there hands full now. Getting a late start with the process and makes spring ball even more important. Hire needs to be done very quickly to help new HC install during spring and get his full 10 days in.

Should get some very good coaches interested. Anyone on staff for consideration?

CounterPunch

Big Fan

Jacketman65

Alma has a good tradition, but Stuttgart has a great tradition. Stuttgart has won a title in every decade since the 1940's except the 90's they just keep winning.

[/quote]Darn it AW, you kind of shut em down with that one.  I guess no carpet, no coach.
[/quote]

CounterPunch

Iron Owl

cuckoobird

I'm wondering if the new nike uniforms will look like the proposed ones from a year ago

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 30, 2014, 01:36:54 pm
I'm wondering if the new nike uniforms will look like the proposed ones from a year ago

Like the ones in my avatar? That would be cool.

Jack1990

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 30, 2014, 01:44:31 pm

I have to admit...that would look pretty cool. I wish we would bring black the black uniforms we used to wear.  Not a big fan of the all orange ones.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 30, 2014, 01:50:14 pm

I have to admit...that would look pretty cool. I wish we would bring black the black uniforms we used to wear.  Not a big fan of the all orange ones.

I agree with you, I like orange, but all orange is too much. I wish the Birds would go to white helmets with the Ricebird logo on it. That would look great.

Jack1990

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 30, 2014, 01:54:26 pm

I agree with you, I like orange, but all orange is too much. I wish the Birds would go to white helmets with the Ricebird logo on it. That would look great.
That would look pretty sweet.  Maybe even a metallic/chrome looking helmet with the Ricebird logo.  Something to think about. 

cuckoobird

Yes, those are exactly the ones I'm talking about

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on April 30, 2014, 02:06:30 pm

That would look pretty sweet.  Maybe even a metallic/chrome looking helmet with the Ricebird logo.  Something to think about. 

That would be a sweet helmet

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on April 30, 2014, 03:06:28 pm

Yes it would be. Maybe the new coach will change it up a little. Bolding was the one who put the numbers on the side like Bama. I'm not a fan of that at all.

cuckoobird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 30, 2014, 03:08:47 pm

Yes it would be. Maybe the new coach will change it up a little. Bolding was the one who put the numbers on the side like Bama. I'm not a fan of that at all.
If I'm not mistaken the order has been placed already

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on April 30, 2014, 03:09:49 pm
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on April 30, 2014, 03:08:47 pm
They gonna change them cuck?

If I'm not mistaken the order has been placed already

SUGARTOWN

CounterPunch

anything to improve your chances against Marianna. Or do y'all not play them this year?

minerjack

I heard a couple of days ago that if this job came open Brett Watson would be applying.  Heard he still lives in Stuttgart.

cuckoobird

Well i can confirm he lives here. He drives by my house every day honks and waives. Cant confirm anything else though

phdefense

That is something I have been tinkering with for the past couple years. A Ricebird helmet with a Baltimore Ravens sort of decal on it. Of course I do know how beloved the traditional Ricebird logo is. I have just always thought that from a distance it looks like it's back is broke.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas