• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opening in Fort Smith?

Started by Brian G, May 19, 2015, 05:20:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

I think someone has moved on.

sevenof400

Mother Theresa

She should be approved by Russ board meeting tonight...

fbisgreat

PrivateLesson

Brian G

Only if the field is level.

PrivateLesson

Well that holds true for everyone doesn't it?   

I thought I read that SS had a few close losses in conference play against the 7A West this year....that at one time their conference record was like 2-7??  ..I could be mistaken on that.   I do know they rallied back late in the season.   

Good Luck to SS and Coach White at Russellville. 

AT

Southside was in the 7A finals a few years back. How has her tenure been outside of that year?

TheMercenary

Quote from: B.G. on May 19, 2015, 10:37:17 pm
Only if the field is level.

The playing field is level, but the "rule book" is merely a suggestion. If the new Coach realizes this and plays by the same rules as the other team, he could win just as big at Southside!

Maclin on your girl

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 20, 2015, 04:11:39 am
Southside was in the 7A finals a few years back. How has her tenure been outside of that year?

4 rings at Harrison before Taking the SS job. I think.

AT

Quote from: Maclin on your girl on May 20, 2015, 02:02:18 pm
Quote from: Almatrackster on May 20, 2015, 04:11:39 am

4 rings at Harrison before Taking the SS job. I think.

Oh wow, she was the coach who built that dynasty in the early 2000s? I never realized that. Alma's girls beat her team in 2005 in the finals or she would have 5. I never knew that. This is a great hire.

PrivateLesson

Coach White has been coaching around +30 years I believe.  A friend informed me that the Lady Rebs had a good point guard who moved suddenly during the season this year and the team had to adjust. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas