• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bentonville-North Little Rock Play-By-Play and Chatter

Started by WPWells, March 14, 2015, 10:42:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

NLR4Eva

Kevaughn putting on a show with 2 Dunk's and two 3's already 19-6 NLR

BigWolfC/O2017

Malde

Lanny

Lanny

End of 1st qtr
NLR 27
Bentonville 23

Monk 8
Smith 15

NLR
Allen 12

BigWolfC/O2017

I hope someone was recording I want to see that on a mixtape

Redwolves8526

That 3 at the end of the quarter by Malik was DEEP

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

AT

If you made it up there early today, you are getting your money's worth. What a game so far in the 1st half.

Lanny

bdubyab60

WPWells

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

End of three
Bentonville 53-49

Smith 22
Monk 21

NLR
Allen 18
Hill 15

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

Lanny

urban legend2

businesstron

Yeah....both supporting cast played well.  That was probably the worst I've seen KJ Hill play though.  In the 4th I think...once he stopped taking shots and let Allen take over the game changed from that point.   

I thought it was an off game for Monk...he got about 25 but thats kind of an off game for him.  He didn't do alot in the 4th.   Smith played lights out though. 

urban legend2

Smith played very well, kept B'ville in it when NLR opened up a decent lead in the first. I don't think Rice was anticipating him doing that consistently... You're right about Monk in the fourth. Not sure if it was fatigue or what. Had 4 turnovers in the period and didn't attack as much. Kevaughn was definitely the difference from midway through the third on into the fourth.

neds

Congratulations to NLR and especially the seniors for staying focused and showing leadership through all the distractions , well done!

pioneers

Does anybody have a link to kevaughn dunk over Malik

mr.gametime

It wasn't like how people on here trying to make it seem....de didn't dunk over malik Monk ...all got a steal and went up for a two hand slam...and malik jumped behind  him and tried to swipe the ball away...

businesstron

zebradynasty

NLR4Eva

zebradynasty

mack

Quote from: businesstron on March 14, 2015, 06:45:39 pm
Yeah....  He really didn't dunk on him.  It was a nice play though.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/highlights/aaa/42ad790249

Nope, you are right.   MM was behind trying to swipe at it. 

bdubyab60

Yeah I think if you dunk ON someone that player is usually in front of you.

ISU7

zebradynasty

Quote from: ISU7 on March 15, 2015, 11:38:17 am
Quote from: zebradynasty on March 14, 2015, 11:50:08 pm
Quote from: NLR4Eva on March 14, 2015, 10:32:26 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on March 14, 2015, 06:58:15 pm
The clip wasn't complete but did monk foul him?

Yes. Allen converted the And-1 as well

I'd say he dunked on him....
I say you need bi-focals smh ::)

Naw just enough sense to know if a person goes in for the dunk and the defensive player fouled them while they dunked...YOU WERE DUNKED ON! Pretty simple ???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Didnt he also steal the ball from him on the dunk play?

bdubyab60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 15, 2015, 01:14:20 pm
Didnt he also steal the ball from him on the dunk play?
Stole a pass at halfcourt that he had thrown. Monk tried to block it from behind. Just go to youtube and watch some of Monks videos and you guys will know what getting dunked on is.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I just hope he signs with the HOGS, couldn't care less if he was dunked on or not. If he was, I'm sure it wasn't the first time and unless he stops playing basketball, it will not be the last.

zebradynasty

March 15, 2015, 03:16:04 pm #48 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:37:26 pm by zebradynasty
No doubt that we need Monk in fact there's not a team in the country that couldn't use him but Allen would be a real nice addition to the Hogs. Until or IF Monk get's there we really don't have a player with his skill set. We don't really have a player that can drive and finish...a slasher. Beard can some but his size limits him and Qualls may or may not be there plus he's not real quick to the basket. I think Allen would thrive in MA system.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 15, 2015, 03:16:04 pm
No doubt that we need Monk in fact there's not a team in the country that couldn't use him but Allen would be a real nice addition to the Hogs. Until Monk get's there we really don't have a player with his skill set. We don't really have a player that can drive and finish...a slasher. Beard can some but his size limits him and Qualls may or may not be there plus he's not real quick to the basket. I think Allen would thrive in MA system.

Yea. Its hard to lose talent like that to another team in the conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas