• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Week 4

Started by bulldoghistorian, September 15, 2018, 12:01:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldoghistorian

Let the real season begin
Hamburg @ DeWitt
Dumas @ Helena
Monticello @ Star City
Warren @ Crossett

KASH dba The Lumberjack

So, how important to each program is the Monticello/SC game?

Sports Guru

September 15, 2018, 12:17:52 am #2 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:31:07 pm by Crossett Eagle
Hamburg by 18
Dumas by 14
Star City by 1
Warren by 42

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 15, 2018, 12:15:12 am
This year, I think it's big for both teams. Honestly, if either team wants to have a real shot at making the playoffs, this game is pivotal!
That's not to say who ever loses won't make it, but it'll be very difficult IMO.
Since the Billies joined the conference back in 2012, this series is tied at 3 a peace, with the Billies winning the last 2.

Sports Guru

Honestly I Could see the 8-4A playing out 1-5 like

Warren
Dumas
West Helena
Hamburg
DeWitt

6-8 will be a battle but I don't think Crossett has the offense so I say

Star City
Monticello
Crossett

It's gonna be interesting to watch how this plays out. Is DeWitt really this good only time will tell

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 15, 2018, 01:51:04 am
Honestly I Could see the 8-4A playing out 1-5 like

Warren
Dumas
West Helena
Hamburg
DeWitt

6-8 will be a battle but I don't think Crossett has the offense so I say

Star City
Monticello
Crossett

It's gonna be interesting to watch how this plays out. Is DeWitt really this good only time will tell
I think we'll find out more about how good DeWitt and Helena will be after this week!
This will be a fun season for this conference, more competitive than we've seen in years!

Sports Guru

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 15, 2018, 02:04:41 am
I think we'll find out more about how good DeWitt and Helena will be after this week!
This will be a fun season for this conference, more competitive than we've seen in years!

Haha not for us Eagle fans. We will be better next year. Long year for us.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 15, 2018, 12:15:12 am
This game will most likely determine the 7 th and 8th  spot teams.

bulldoghistorian

Needless to say, TBP will come into play this season!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

The town who didn't want the coach they hired by 14 over the town who got the coach they did want but has under performed therefore making all Monticello posters forget their logins and has boosters scratching their heads.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 15, 2018, 07:13:43 pm
The town who didn't want the coach they hired by 14 over the town who got the coach they did want but has under performed therefore making all Monticello posters forget their logins and has boosters scratching their heads.
I'll be happy with a win of any kind at this point, even if it's just by 1, I just want a W!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 15, 2018, 09:57:51 pm
I'll be happy with a win of any kind at this point, even if it's just by 1, I just want a W!
How's the Bulldog offense this year. If they can score a few,'and it sounds like the Billies aren't able to score much, Dogs should get the win.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 16, 2018, 06:16:58 pm
How's the Bulldog offense this year. If they can score a few,'and it sounds like the Billies aren't able to score much, Dogs should get the win.
Scored 27 on Forrest City week 0. Since then, it's been a struggle. Against Stuttgart, our only score came late in the game on a kickoff return. Last week at Hampton, we had a 97 yard drive right before half for our only score.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 16, 2018, 06:16:58 pm
no pass game..

green-eagle

ROULETTE

I wish the 8-4A would get back to the days of old.  It's Warren and everybody else.

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 17, 2018, 06:40:02 pm
I wish the 8-4A would get back to the days of old.  It's Warren and everybody else.
Warren, Dumas, and Hamburg are probably the top 3. 4th and 5th could be a mess all year! As I said before, we should no more about DeWitt and HWH by 10:00 Friday night!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 15, 2018, 07:13:43 pm
+1

dhen

I'm putting HWH at 2nd or 3rd

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: dhen on September 18, 2018, 06:56:35 am
I'm putting HWH at 2nd or 3rd
Welcome to the neighborhood! Lol

LineStepper

Warren
Dumas
West Helena
Hamburg
DeWitt
Star City
Crossett
Monticello

The 3rd and 4th spots and 7 and 8th spots could certainly be reversed, but that's how I think it will play out.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas